Audition: in 4 hours
- Each music is in residence for two weeks between June 21-July 16 in Waterford, CT.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting the National Music Theater Conferences' staged readings of three new musical. Musicals include "The Museum Of Broken Relationships" (David H. Bell, book & lyrics; Daniel Green, music & lyrics); "Girl Shakes Loose" (Zakiyyah Alexander, book & lyrics; Imani Uzuri, music & lyrics); and "Darling Grenadine" (Daniel Zaitchik, book, music, ...
Audition: in 4 hours
- Each play runs for one week between July 1-31, 2016 in Waterford, CT.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting the National Playwrights Conference of staged readings of eight new plays. Plays include "Running On Fire" (Aurin Squire, playwright); "Teenage Dick" (Mike Lew, playwright); "The Burdens" (Matt Schatz, playwright); "Small Town Values" (Kathryn Walat, playwright); "Against The Hillside" (Sylvia Khoury, playwright); "Laura And The Sea" (Kate Tarker, playwright); "Girl ...
Audition: in 5 hours
- Season rehearses and runs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in West Palm Beach, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Palm Beach Dramaworks' upcoming 2016-17 season plays. Season includes: "The Night of the Iguana" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 20, 2016; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 13); "Tru" (Lynnette Barkley, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 8; runs Dec. 2, 2016-Jan. 17, 2017); "Collected Stories" (Paul ...
Audition: in 6 hours
- Season runs August 2016-August 2017 in Northville, MI.
- Auditions: May 2 in Northville, MI
Seeking Equity actors for the Tipping Point Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Don't Dress For Dinner” (Marc Camoletti, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 23), “The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance” (Jethro Compton, playwright. Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 17-Dec. 18), “Sexy Laundry” (Michele Riml, playwright. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Nashville, TN
Casting the Nashville Children's Theatre's 2016-2017 season. Season includes 2016-2017 Season includes "Afflicted: Daughters Of Salem" (Laurie Brooks, origin story; Alicia Fuss, dir. Rehearses Aug. 29-Sept. 14; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 2); "Junie B. Jones Is Not a Crook" (Allison Gregory, playwright; Barbara Park, book series source material; Shawn Knight, dir. ...
- Dates TBD; show opens late May in the Crystal Pistol Music Hall at Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Auditions: May 3 in Austell, GA
Casting "Dancing With the Duck," a costumed character show for Six Flags Over Georgia. Seeking males and females with heights ranging from 5’1” to 5’ 8” tall, with slender build to perform, to perform in the summer costumed character show. Candidates must have an outgoing personality, be able to dance, ...
- Rehearsal/reading early June; rehearsals resume late June; performs July 15, 18, 20, 28, & 31 as part of the 2016 Strawberry One-Act Festival in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting "The Commuters" (or "A Cautionary Tale About the Port Authority"), a musical. Synopsis: When a recently sacked MTA executive wanders the Port Authority Bus Terminal after midnight, the plaster "Commuters" sculpture comes to life to tell him how he is to pay for his subway-related sins. When it comes ...
- Rehearses June 15-July 14 (Mon.–Fri., noon-5 p.m.); tech runs July 15-19; runs July 20-23 at La MaMa ETC, Ellen Stewart Theatre in NYC. Note: Must be available for most of the rehearsal times.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Baby Fat: Act I" a screeching weasel rock opera. Synopsis: Verdi's classic opera Rigoletto gets a punk rock overhaul by iconic frontman Ben Weasel of Screeching Weasel ("Cool Kids"). In Baby Fat: Act I, we find ourselves in The Reptile House, a Chicago club where the house band Serpentello ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Mosaic Theater Company of DC's 2016-17 upcoming season. Season includes: "Satchmo at the Waldorf" (Terry Teachout, writer; Eleanor Holdridge, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1, 2016; previews begin Aug. 25; runs Aug. 29-Oct. 2); "Milk Like Sugar" (Kirsten Greenidge, writer; Jennifer L. Nelson, dir. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting the Pioneer Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 Season. "The Last Ship" (John Logan and Brian Yorkey, book; Sting, lyrics & music; Karen Azenberg, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 1); "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Wiliams, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 14); "Oliver" (Lionel Bart, music ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1, 2016 in NYC. Opens Nov. 8; closes Dec. 31.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting two productions of "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas." One is a tour and one is a sit-down in one city.
- Shoots July & August in NYC and the Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 7 in New York, NY and May 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce." Synopsis: A special group of young females who have been victims of atrocities, such as sex crimes and other violations, are recruited by an older, motherly top female agent (who’s also been a victim) to form a special operations unit designed to battle sex crimes and other world ...
- Shoots June 16-July 25 (on long weekends; flexible schedule) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Ginger," a low-budget feature-length fictional narrative film. Synopsis: "Ginger," a coming-of-age story that is brutally painful and wickedly funny, is about Ginger Mathis, a recent college graduate with a passion for partying, but an aversion to reality. After Ginger gets diagnosed with breast cancer, she is forced to grow ...
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 6 in Seattle, WA
Casting Equity Actors for the Seattle Repertory Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “A Raisin In The Sun” (Loraine Hansberry, writer; Timothy Piggee, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 30; runs Oct. 5-30), “Roz and Ray” (Karen Hartman, writer; Chay Yew, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 13), “Charles III” (Mike ...