- Rehearsals TBD; performs Dec. 21 (3 & 7 p.m.; students selected will only perform in one performance each) in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Shelby Twp., MI
Casting student dancers for the Moscow Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker." Student dancers will perform side-by-side with the professional company of 40 Russian dancers. Students are cast in ancillary roles of Party Children, Mice, Snowflakes, Angels, and more. Audition director states: "The experience of working and performing with professional ballerinas is ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearses Oct. 29 after 5 p.m. in an NYU building near Washington Square Park; shoots Nov. 1 & 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Onions," a student film for NYU that's a light, fun comedy about a girl who has to deal with her adorable date who is perfect aside from his overbearing love for onions.
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 30, in New York, NY and Oct 31, in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Rehearses Dec. 1-22 and Jan. 5-23; runs Jan. 28-31 at the Connelly Theater (east 4th street) in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Festen," a dark dramady play in which a family comes together to celebrate their father's 60th birthday, and the oldest son picks this evening to reveal a dark family secret that may explain the recent suicide of his twin sister. To be presented as part of Columbia Stages' MFA ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 8, 2015 ("Detroit"). Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; runs Apr. 23-May 10, 2015 ("The Liar").
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Detroit" and "The Liar."
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 24 (10 performances) in Carnegie, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Carnegie, PA
Casting "Ghosts" by Henrik Ibsen, adapted by Virginia Wall Gruenert.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2015; runs Mar. 5-May 4 at LaComedia Dinner Theatre in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Nov 17, in NYC, NY
Casting "South Pacific."