- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting males dancers for the national tour of "Newsies."
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Rehearsals begin on or around May 1; runs June 5-21 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Seeking a stage manager for "Punk as F**k," a new play about youth, passion, and garage bands.
- Rehearsal is May 5 from 11 AM- 2 PM; Shoot day is May 7 from 11 AM- 2 PM at Cal State Northridge in Northridge, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Writer's Block," a pilot about a once famous writer who, after losing the love of his life and his money, is now dealing with writer's block and on the verge of trying to get connected with the real world once again.
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Runs Apr. 6, May 4, June 1, July 13, Aug. 3, Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Nov. 2, and Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's Equity auditions.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5 (weeknights and weekends; four-five rehearsals/wk., based on actor availability; not all actors will be called to every rehearsal) at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, 1336 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood, CA; runs June 6 (9 p.m., preview), June 12 (11:30 p.m.), June 18 (7 p.m.), June 20 (5 p.m.), and June 28 (5 p.m.) at the Actors Company (Let Live Theater) at 916 N. Formosa Ave., Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assistants" for the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: Following a group of hopeful assistants, this world-premiere musical comedy explores the superiority complex of Hollywood and the glamorous lifestyle that seems to elevate its participants above “ordinary” people. Through a string of heartfelt songs, four industry aspirants maneuver around long ...
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 29-June 5 in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Crossing," a musical.
- Reherses in April; shoots May 4-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Youth," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: After his 70th birthday, Nate starts questioning his youth, relationship, and where his life is going and starts seeing a younger version of himself, who leads him on a destructive, lethal path.
- Seven month contracts throughout the U.S. Ports in Miami, Tampa, New York, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, etc. Cruises to Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and more.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Team Nick," a musical production aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- Rehearses Tues. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 21); Thurs. (7 p.m., beginning Apr. 23); Sat. (2 p.m., beginning May 2); and June 1-3 (7 p.m.) at Midtown Arts Center, 3414 La Branch, Houston, TX; runs June 4-8 (8 p.m.; 5 p.m. on Sun.) at Ovations Night Club, 2536 Times Boulevard, Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Houston, TX
Casting Pitch Me This (PMT) Productions' next musical theater concert, "Houston Sings: A Young Artist Showcase," which will feature eight high school-aged musical theater artists from across the greater Houston area. Utilizing rock-style musical theater songs and contemporary pop music songs, "Houston Sings" will offer an exciting look at the ...
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).