- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearsals will begin August 10, in Streamwood, IL. This will be a 5-week rehearsal time period. Not all cast will be required to attend each rehearsal. Rehearsals Mondays 7-10 PM Tuesdays 7-10 PM Thursdays 7-10 PM Fridays 7-10 PM Saturdays 8 AM-noon (There will be some Saturday evening rehearsals.) Runs Friday, September 11, through Saturday, October 3.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Medinah, IL
Casting "SongSmythe," a musical. Project description: "The story of Philip Bliss, a passionate family drama that transforms into a heartwarming love story. SongSmythe is a fascinating look at the story of the man who left the world some of our most treasured hymns."
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a mobile video content project. Company states: "This project is ideal for those looking to break into the world of social media talent—or anyone who loves being creative and doesn't mind being on camera. For this project, talent will be given a new, unreleased mobile video app ...
- Runs Apr. 21-May 8, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Equivocation," a play.
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22; runs May 7-29 with possible extension through June 5 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Sojourners" and "runboyrun," two plays by Mfoniso Udofia being presented in repertory by Magic Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin October 5. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Failure: A Love Story," by Philip Dawkins. Project description: “By the end of 1928, all three Fail sisters will be dead, expiring in reverse order - youngest to oldest. Tuneful songs and a whimsical chorus follow the story of Nelly, Jenny June, and Gerty as they live out their ...
- Rehearsals begin October 3. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Taming," by Lauren Gunderson. Project description: “Tweetering, pandashrews, and undying giddiness for James Madison — what else could you expect to find at a Miss America pageant? In this hilarious, raucous, all-female ‘power-play’ inspired by Shakespeare’s ‘Shrew,’ contestant Katherine has political aspirations to match her beauty pageant ambitions. ...