- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs May 22-24, 29-31, June 5-7 in Maplewood and South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Leader of The Pack: The Ellie Greenwich Musical," which packs together favorite songs such as "Chapel of Love," "Da Do Ron Ron," "Be My Baby," "Hanky Panky," Do Wah Diddy," "And Then He Kissed Me" and the title song in a musical retrospective that celebrates the life and times ...
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Weston, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Watertown, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Watertown, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for New Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, playwright; Jim Petosa, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sep. 5-27 (possible ext. through Oct. 4); "A Number" (Carol Churchill, playwright. Rehearsals begin Sep. 22; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "Blackberry Winter" (Steve Yockey, playwright; Bridget Kathleen ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; previews begin June 5; runs June 11-28 at the 47th Street Theatre , NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre Season plays. Season includes: "High Society" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016); "Harvey" (Bob Carlton, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 19-Mar. 6, 2016); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Bill ...
- Rehearses Apr. 4-25; shoots May 1-31 in and around the L.A. area. Dates and locations subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an independent feature about a young personal trainer and her journey to explore her sexuality. Coordinators state: "This film will be submitted to the Sundance Film Festival as well as other major film festivals."
- Report and first meeting May 17; rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-Aug. 29 (Mon.-Sat. eves. at 8 p.m.) at the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre in Chillicothe, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the lead role in the outdoor historical drama "Tecumseh!" "Tecumseh!," which is produced by the Scioto Society, Inc., takes place in an 1,800 seat theatre in Chillicothe, OH, which is 45 miles south of Columbus. CEO states: "The huge, outdoor stages of the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre afford the audience ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in Greenville, SC
Casting the Warehouse Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show" (Richard O’Brien, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 31); "Christmas On The Rocks" (John Cariani, Jeffrey Hatcher, Jacques Lamarre, Matthew Lombardo, Theresa Rebeck, Edwin Sanchez, and Jonathan Tolins, writers. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4-20); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in Pittsburgh Public Theater's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs until Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; ...
- Performances run June 5-20, in Pinole, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in Pinole, CA
Casting the play "Arsenic And Old Lace." Production description: "A dark comedy about a drama critic who learns that his beloved maiden aunts are homicidal maniacs, and that insanity runs in his family."
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Walnut Street Theatre's upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). 2015-16 mainstage season includes: "High Society" (rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...