- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearses May 5-June 5; runs June 6-29.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aloha," which takes place on one of the Hawaiian islands at the time of the first missionaries in 1821. It shows the ambivalence of natives towards the white settlers and conflicts between various groups such as natives, sailors from whaling ships, and missionaries.
- Rehearses May 1-10 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs May 11 at 5 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Spring." Synopsis: "Inspired by Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring,' this production has been seen at Avignon Festival, Theatre de la Ville (Paris), and in Brussels. This production at The Invisible Dog marks its American debut. This poignant performance will be created for a New York audience with New York performers."
- Season rehearses and performs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting three shows for the Connecticut Repertory Theatre season. Shows include "A Chorus Line" (Rehearsals begin May 16; runs June 5-15); "The Sunshine Boys" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 9-29); "Gypsy" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 10-20).
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 16; previews begin Nov. 14; officially opens Nov. 18, 2014; closes Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 5, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!." This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends and his family get into all kinds of situations— including run-ins ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 11-20 in Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: May 3 in Naperville, IL and May 5 in Naperville, IL
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," based on the 1980 hit movie "Nine to Five." Pushed to the boiling point by their supervisor, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss.
- Total commitment runs July 1-Aug. 10 in Franklin, NY. Rehearses from July 1; opens July 25 and plays four performances the opening weekend, then five performances (Wed.-Sun.) for the following two weeks. Total of 14 performances.
- Auditions: May 4 in Franklin, NY
- Rehearses May 9-14, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. and May 15 & 16, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m & 5:30-10 p.m. (no rehearsal May 11); performs May 17 at 7:30 p.m. and May 18 at 2 p.m. on Roosevelt Island in NYC.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Mind the Gap," a new play.