- Rehearses May 22-June 1; runs June 2-5 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Baltimore, MD and Feb 16 in College Park, MD
Casting "Hairspray: In Concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra," in which John Waters will be the special guest star. This semi-staged version of Hairspray will be holding local casting auditions and will be cast with Broadway performers.
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 13-June 5 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Amadeus" by Peter Shaffer. Note: No understudies will be cast. The roles of Salieri and the Emperor are cast.
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Performs live at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York City, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Anna, Elsa, Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disneys animated hit, "Frozen."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs June 18-Oct. 15.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting Oregon Shakespeare Festival's production of "The Wiz," with book by William F. Brown and music and lyrics by Charlie Smalls.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- 1 rehearsal + 2 days of shooting (and possible pick-up if needed) to take place on the weekends between SAT 4/23/16 and SUN 5/15/16 (possible pick-up may fall in late May depending on shoot dates). Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our House." Company states: "In this political satire, Mick Moady (Speaker of the House) tries managing his own party’s drama, while resisting the democrat’s opposition schemes, all in the hopes of one day being POTUS. Format: 22 minute, single camera sitcom pilot. Please note: this will be released online, ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Lab runs Mar. 23-Apr. 5 in NYC at $1,000/wk. (two weeks).
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for two available roles in "Freaky Friday." Three other principal roles have been cast; however, actors may be considered for possible replacements. Actors of all cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 29-May 22 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Walk in The Woods," in which two arms negotiators stroll in the woods above Geneva, Switzerland, in the late summer, away from the glare of the negotiating table.
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Billy Elliot," the musical based on the movie and hit Broadway show.
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...