- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thursday evenings (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance workshop and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week classical performance workshop, ending with a performance on Nov. 7 at The Historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors for ...
- Rehearsals begin September 16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "If Scrooge was a Brother," a comedic reconstruction of the classic Dickens tale experienced through an Afrocentric lens. A memory play that examines the life long struggle of Boss Scrooge from poverty to the upper class at the expense of his humanity. Spirited music, supernatural experiences and reconnection to ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Norwalk, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for the Music Theatre of Connecticut's season. Season includes "The World Goes Round" (Rehearses Oct. 23-Nov. 6; runs Nov. 7-23) and "Little Shop of Horrors" (Rehearses Apr. 7-16, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015).
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.
- Performances run February 27-March 7, 2015 at Sugar Space Theater, Sugarhouse, UT; March 13-14 at The Covey Center for the Arts, Provo, UT; and March 20-22 in Ogden, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting, "The Last Five Years," based on composer Jason Robert Brown's failed marriage to actress Theresa O’Neill. Project Description: "An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The orchestra will include two ...
- Rehearses August-September; shoots early September and will take place over two weekends with 5 shoot days in total in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting for short student film "Sex Kwon Do." In order to rescue his kidnapped friend, Steve, a young pupil under the guidance of his burnt-out sensei, must take on not only the powerful Gay Mafia, but also the struggle with understanding his true identity.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14 (Tues. & Thu. evenings and Sat. mornings); runs Nov. 29 & 30 and Dec. 6, 7, 13, & 14 (Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Chatsworth, CA
Casting "Scrooge, The Musical," a one-act musical.
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin early-Oct. 2014; opens Dec. 6 (three of four performances) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Grease." Company states: "Life in Luggage is an up and coming non-profit production company that provides a foundation for new and emerging artists in the city to work and create within the evolving business."