- Rehearsals TBD; performs Nov. 19 (between 6-10 p.m., exact time TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene for a Directing for TV/Film class at Los Angeles City College. Director states: "The scene will be performed in front of this class. The scene is part of a short film that I wrote, which I hope to make in the future. The scene is about a ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 5–22, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Prussia: 1866" by Gab Cody.
- Silicone mask Casting from actress's face in late November; rehearses Jan. 6-16, 2015; shoots late January-early February at MICA Brown Center in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25, 26, 30, Nov 5, 6 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Troubled Mind." Producer states: "Craters plunge deep into her face, cracks like wrinkles, rock crumbles into dust. This is the asteroid Carina, and floating nearby is an almost identical asteroid named Emiko. Each has forgotten that they were split from the same woman on Earth, and as they ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 30, in New York, NY and Oct 31, in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre; staff includes producer/director Joshua Carr, choreographer Joanna Tsang, and musical director Justin Gray. Seeking non-union, local San Diego actors; however, will consider L.A.-based with possible housing for principal roles. The role of Anna and the King have been cast. All ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 12 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 17, in New York, NY
Casting singers who dance well and dancers who sing well for "Mary Poppins."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."