- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 17,; contract runs Sept. 16, 2015-May 8, 2016 with a possible extension. Note: Layoff for 4-6 weeks in November/December 2015.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting the nonunion national tour of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and book & lyrics by Tim Rice.
- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Season runs in Issaquah, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Seattle, WA
Seeking singers for Village Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Snapshots"; "My Fair Lady" (Runs Oct. 6-Feb. 7, 2016); "Crimes of the Heart" (Runs Dec. 28-March 27, 2016); "My Heart is the Drum" (Runs Feb. 16-May 22, 2016); "Billy Elliot" (Runs Apr. 12 2016-July 31, 2016).
- Season runs in Issaquah, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Village Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Snapshots"; "My Fair Lady" (Runs Oct. 6-Feb. 7, 2016); "Crimes of the Heart" (Runs Dec. 28-March 27, 2016); "My Heart is the Drum" (Runs Feb. 16-May 22, 2016); "Billy Elliot" (Runs Apr. 12 2016-July 31, 2016).
- Rehearsals April 6-May 29 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Spamalot," a musical. Project description: "lovingly ripped from the film 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail.'"
- Rehearsal begins July 6; previews begin Aug. 4; opens Aug. 27, with a max run through Sept. 27, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for one available role, Jeffrey, in "Whorl Inside a Loop." All other roles have been cast. Synopsis: A well-regarded actress agrees to teach six inmates how to tell their stories behind the bars of a men’s maximum-security prison. Sharing intimate and sometimes hilarious details of their ...
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Casting Call April 4th Production in Late April early May.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Los Angeles, CA
This hot new web series is the prequel to the viral web series Steel River. The same characters you loved but 10 years earlier. The group of guys have just graduated high school and on their way to college. The series shows them finding out what being Gay/Bisexual black men ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Rehearses in early May (based on actor availability; approx. six-ten hours); preview May 14 (10 a.m.-12 p.m.); runs May 15-June 20 (every Fri. & Sat., 12-6 p.m.) in Central Park, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting large-scale highly public re-enactments of scenes from famous movies shot in Central Park, restaged in their original location. This durational theater/environmental art installation will be a part of Creative Time's exhibition "Drifting in Daylight: Art in Central Park." Casting director states: "Creative Time is a public art nonprofit with ...
- Runs Apr. 6, May 4, June 1, July 13, Aug. 3, Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Nov. 2, and Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's Equity auditions.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5 (weeknights and weekends; four-five rehearsals/wk., based on actor availability; not all actors will be called to every rehearsal) at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, 1336 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood, CA; runs June 6 (9 p.m., preview), June 12 (11:30 p.m.), June 18 (7 p.m.), June 20 (5 p.m.), and June 28 (5 p.m.) at the Actors Company (Let Live Theater) at 916 N. Formosa Ave., Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assistants" for the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: Following a group of hopeful assistants, this world-premiere musical comedy explores the superiority complex of Hollywood and the glamorous lifestyle that seems to elevate its participants above “ordinary” people. Through a string of heartfelt songs, four industry aspirants maneuver around long ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...