- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- In your submission, include a headshot, resume, and short video (if available). Models should also have modeling photos, comp cards, or a portfolio/tear sheets available. Send submissions first: Absolutely no walk ins are permitted. Meetings are by appointment only. For more info about Kemcy ICA, visit www.kemcyintl.com. Please attend our open call if you feel you can do this work.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting fashion models for print, runway, and beauty bookings. Casting personnel state: "This is for a few print campaigns and video industrials. We are interested in people who are looking for representation." Print Models (POP, Print Ads) will be considered of all ages 30-60's must be upscale and professional. If ...
- Rehearsals begin this August, Sundays, 6-8 p.m. at Pearl Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking mentors for Mob Styles mentoring program. Company states: "Are you a actor, singer or dancer who is a forced to work a job where you can't use your talents on a daily bases. Mob Styles wants to offer you a job where you can use your talents to encourage ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking boys and girls ages 6-13 with at least two years of dance training for Brooklyn Nets Kids.
- Rehearsals begin October 5. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Failure: A Love Story," by Philip Dawkins. Project description: “By the end of 1928, all three Fail sisters will be dead, expiring in reverse order - youngest to oldest. Tuneful songs and a whimsical chorus follow the story of Nelly, Jenny June, and Gerty as they live out their ...
- Rehearsals begin October 3. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Taming," by Lauren Gunderson. Project description: “Tweetering, pandashrews, and undying giddiness for James Madison — what else could you expect to find at a Miss America pageant? In this hilarious, raucous, all-female ‘power-play’ inspired by Shakespeare’s ‘Shrew,’ contestant Katherine has political aspirations to match her beauty pageant ambitions. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Performs in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting Farmers Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fully Committed" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 6-15), "Forever Plaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 16; runs Dec. 4-27), "Other Desert Cities" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016), "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2016; runs Apr. 29-May ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...