- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18 (4-10 p.m.) and will be in Manhattan or Queens; tech week Nov. 16 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 17 (12-4 p.m.), Nov. 18 (3:30-10 p.m.), Nov. 19 (9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; tech rehearsal begins 12 p.m.), and Nov. 20 (2:30 p.m. call; 3:30 p.m. dress rehearsal); runs Nov. 20 (8 p.m.), Nov. 22 (7 p.m.), and Nov. 23 (8 p.m.) at the Secret Theatre, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in New York, NY and Oct 7 in Elmhurst, NY
Casting Multicultural Sonic Evolution (MuSE)'s production of “The Clackamac Pioneers," a new musical written by Chris Widney & Mark T. Evans, directed by Dan Dinero. Synopsis: In 2008 the United States began a program to relocate 60,000 Bhutanese refugees. “The Clackamac Pioneers” is the fictional tale of the Bahadur family’s ...
- Rehearses the week of Oct. 12 (two days) and the week of Oct. 19 (two days) for 2 hrs. each; shoots Nov. 6-8 in Arlington, TX. Note: Rehearsal days and times will be discussed after actors have been cast.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in Arlington, TX
Casting a student film for the University of Texas, Arlington. Synopsis: After finally coming to terms with the reality of her unhealthy marriage, a mother’s pursuit in jumpstarting her single life ends up causing a drift in her relationship with her son. If she doesn’t realize what’s at stake soon, ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2015 in NYC; tour performances begin late December 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Casting a non-Equity tour of the musical "Annie."
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium®, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle® Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle® Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Open-mic nights begin Oct. 10 (3-6 p.m.) and are every Sat. thereafter at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "They will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...