- Rehearses Feb. 6 or 7 (depending on actor availability) near UCLA in Westwood, L.A.; shoots Feb. 27 on Landfair Ave. in Westwood, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "What I Am Not (The History of Love)," a student film. Logline: When the rules of the game change, so will you. Synopsis: Based on a scene from the bestselling novel, "The History of Love," Alma and Bird are siblings having the time of their lives playing a lively, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 23, 2016; runs June 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, and 25 at Western Playhouse, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Kansas City, MO and Feb 7 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," the musical. Synopsis: A musical theater tradition, Tevye the milkman tries to protect his daughters and his way of life from a changing world. Set in the little village of Anatevka, the story centers on Tevye, a poor dairyman, and his five daughters. With the ...
- Festival runs in Richmond, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Richond, IN
Casting the 2016 Richmond Shakespeare Festival. Season includes: "The Comedy of Errors" (Patrick Flick, artistic dir. Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 8-26); and "King Lear" (Lynne Perkins-Socey, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 8-26).
- Reheasal and production dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting professional character performers for Royal Caribbean Productions. All applicants should have prior performance experience.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; previews begin May 4; runs May 6-29 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 2-July 3 at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting 4-6 Equity actors for TBA shorts in the City Theatre's Summer Short Festival.
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Denver, CO and Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...
- Rehearses May 2-6 (must be available during the day); runs May 23-June 12 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Addison, TX
Casting Tanya Barfield's funny new that play, "Bright Half Life," which tells the story of Erica & Vicky and their relationship which spans decades. Moments of the past collide with fragments of the present in this kaleidoscopic telling of the loves and losses of coupledom. A contemporary play with a ...
- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...