- Runs at the CTA Theatre Complex, Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Infinity Theatre Company's Summer Season. Season includes "Ring of Fire," (Amy Jones, dir.; rehearses May 18-30 in NYC; runs June 6-28 in Annapolis, MD); "Baby" (David Sullivan, dir.; Richard Maltby Jr., lyrics; rehearses June 22-July 10; runs July 10-Aug. 2 in Annapolis, MD). While a number of ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Season rehearses and runs in Gloucester, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Gloucester Stage Company's 2015 season. Season includes: "Sweet and Sad" (Richard Nelson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 28-June 20); "Out of Sterno" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 25-July 18); "The New Electric Ballroom" (Enda Walsh, writer. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Auditions Saturday, Feb 28th from 12pm-2pm. Ripley Grier First rehearsal Sunday, March 8th. Rehearses Sun. (4-6 p.m.) or Mondays 7pm-9pm in midtown Manhattan, NYC, with more rehearsals as we get closer to the show in May.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Who wants to make people laugh? If you're looking to collaborate, hone your sketch comedy skills and put on some shows then this is the group for you. Looking for people who are serious about sketch comedy (oxymoron?). Seeking a group of five-ten people to create a sketch comedy group ...
- Season runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors for Folger Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "As You Like It" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "District Merchants" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs May 3-June 5).
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); "As You Like It" (William Shakespeare, writer. Dates: ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; tech rehearsals begin Apr. 30; previews begin May 7; opens May 13 (five performances/wk.); closes June 21, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Who's Tommy" for East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. Synopsis: After witnessing the accidental murder of his mother's lover by his father, Tommy is traumatized into catatonia, and as the boy grows, he suffers abuse at the hands of his sadistic relatives ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Redwood City and Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 5, 7 in Redwood City, CA and Mar 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the TheatreWorks Silicon Valley 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Triangle" (Meredith McDonough, dir.; Curtis Moore, music; Thomas Mizer, lyrics; Thomas Mizer, Curtis Moore, & Joshua Scher, book. Rehearsals begin Jun. 12; runs Jul. 8-Aug. 2); "The Country House" (Donald Margulies, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 20); "Proof" ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 7-31, with a possible extension through June in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Liar."
- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.