- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 1, with a possible extension to Mar. 6, 2015 in Beverly Hills.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Beverly Hills, CA
Casting principal comic actors who sing for "Enter Laughing, the Musical," with book by Joseph Stein, music and lyrics by Stan Daniels, adapted from the novel by Carl Reiner, and additional material by Stuart Ross.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Performances run February 6-March 7, 2015 in Ogden, UT, then March 13-22 at the Egyptian Theatre in Park City, UT (not to be confused with Peery’s Egyptian in Ogden).
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Ogden, UT and Dec 3 in Park City, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "Fiddler On The Roof." Project description: "The story of Tevye, the father of five daughters, and his attempts to maintain his family and Jewish religious traditions while outside influences encroach upon their lives. He must cope both with the strong-willed actions of his three older ...
- Runs in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in La Jolla, CA
Seeking actors for the La Jolla Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Come From Away," (Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 29-July 5), "Up Here," (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 28-Sept. 6), "Blueprint to Freedom: An Ode to Baynard Rustin" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4), "Healing Wars," ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 p.m., except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- First rehearsal Jan. 19; show runs Feb. 6-8 in Hackeettstown, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 5, in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting a student thesis production of the play "Holes" by Louis Sachar for Centenary College. Production is open to all; you do not need to be a theatre major or a Centenary student. Synopsis: "But if you forget to come back for Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting PICT Classic Theatre's upcoming 2015 Season. Season includes: "For the Tree to Drop" (Lissa Brennan, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 21-28); "Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris" (Eric Blau, Mort Shuman, and Jacques Brel, writers. Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 2-9); ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 30, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Addison, TX
Casting "All My Sons."