- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book/lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book/lyrics; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 1-10); ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin in October at West Jordan City Hall. Performances run December 17-20 (with matinees), at Viridian Event Center in West Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 9 in West Jordan, UT
Casting “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever,” a Christmas comedy. Project description: "A couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids - probably the most inventively awful kids in history."