- Rehearses Mar. 6-May 12; runs May 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, June 3-5, 8-11 in Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 24 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Next to Normal."
- Rehearsals begin May 6; tech rehearsal June 3; runs June 10-July 24 (with possible extension to Aug. 7) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: Take a trip back to the seminal music scene of the 1960s, when young women sang their way to musical prominence in a man’s world. Set in the Motown era that brought us powerhouse voices like Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and, ultimately, Destiny’s Child and ...
- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Bellport, NY and Feb 26 in New York, NY and Feb 29, Mar 1, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season of The Gateway. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 18-June 4); "Million Dollar Quartet" (Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 8-25); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Rehearsals begin June 14; runs June 29-July 16); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7 at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than 2 times a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Season runs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Saint Vincent Summer Theatre. Currently casting: "Route 66" (Roger Bean, writer-creator; Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 27-June 12); "Over the River and Through the Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-May 1 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Gem Theater, 12852 Main St., Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Always...Patsy Cline," the musical.
- Rehearsals will take place Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9am-12pm starting March 22 - May 5. Rehearsals will be held at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center. 8301 Arroyo Drive, Rosemead, California 91770 Performances for the Children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance. Performances for the elementary schools will be Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
The Actors Project is celebrating 5 years of touring elementary schools! This Spring season we will be bringing back one of our past shows, The Hare Who Cried Ant, to tour Children's Hospitals and a few elementary schools. The Hare Who Cried Ant brings four of Aesop's fables to life ...