- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 22-June 14 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Real Merry Wives of Windsor, CT," Shakespeare's "Merry Wives of Windsor" cut down to a fast-paced 90 minutes and set in modern suburbia, using reality TV as a reference point. The words are all the Bard's.
- Rehearsals begin July 6. Production runs September 4-20, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK and Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Miss Saigon." Project description: "One of the most stunning theatrical spectacles of all time. This epic adaptation of Puccini’s 1904 opera Madame Butterfly explores love and loss in the Vietnam conflict."
- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.). Must attend outside workouts two-three times/wk. Upcoming mandatory events include RibFest/Draft Day practices Apr. 28 & 29 (6:30-8:30 p.m.) and performance Apr. 30 (4-7:30 p.m.), and mini camp and photo shoot on dates TBD. This is a yearlong commitment through May 2016; team is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking cheerleaders for the 2015 Arizona Cardinals. Casting personnel state: "Imagine cheering and dancing in front of 65,000 fans, being a role model for young children, and supporting hundreds of charity/community groups in the valley! This group of beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women does it all and you have a ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...
- Rehearsals begin late May. The show will run August 6-9, as a part of The Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Undying Love," a provocative comedy about a zombie. Project description: "A musical that tells the love story of Sandy, a crazy, psychopathic murderer, and Bruno, a naive and humble innocent. Her love is so strong it comes back as a hungry parasitical reanimated corpse. For more info on the ...