- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Summer contracts begin May 31; fall contracts begin September, October, and November in Macon, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Macon, MO
Casting the Maples Repertory Theatre 2016 Season. season includes "Of Mice and Men" (runs June 24-July 17); "Ring of Fire;" "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (runs July 15-Aug. 7); and "My Three Angels" (runs Nov. 30-Dec. 7).
- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...
- Production runs April 15-17, 21-24, 28-30 and May 1 & 5-7, in Round Rock, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Round Rock, TX
Casting a production of Shakespeare's, "Comedy of Errors."
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY and Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season ...
- Rehearses Mar. 7-11; runs Mar. 12-20 (no shows on Mar. 14 & 15; ten shows total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Starting Here, Starting Now," a musical revue, part of the Musicals in Mufti Series. The Musicals in Mufti Series presents book-in-hand, staged concerts of rarely-produced musicals. This is a two-week commitment. Synopsis: "Starting Here, Starting Now" is a musical revue by Maltby & Shire that premiered ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. in Northridge and Oxnard, CA; performs May 14 & 15.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "Fauntleroy," a musical. Synopsis: "Fauntleroy" is a heartwarming story of a young lad who brings life, warmth, love, and life lessons to his grandfather. All roles are open; seeking children ages 7-10 and adults 20-50.
- Rehearses according to when talent is cast; performs Mar. 7 & 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Seeking performers to join in the ongoing TV Musical Cabaret Series from the producers of "Bound for Broadway" and "So You Think You Can Belt" and one guy who has watched and loved everything Joss Whedon has ever created. Producer states: "Riding on the success of its current running show, ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 2-26 Thursdays-Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "The Toxic Avenger"
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...