- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Dec 13 in Redding, CA and Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Rehearses Oct. 7, 2014-Jan. 16, 2015. Performs Jan. 17, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 4 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Broadway Song & Dance," a new musical revue that features a super selection of the best Broadway songs and dance numbers from the past and present.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends. Show runs December 5-7 & 11-14, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "The Philadelphia Story," a play. Project description: "The Lord family of Philadelphia is getting ready for a wedding. A merry mix-up of who is who at the house is just the beginning as reporters try to get the story and our bride tries to find her way to a ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015 (six days/wk. w/ a minimum of 30 hrs./wk.); runs Jan. 28-Feb. 22 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Annapurna," a brutally honest yet bitingly funny story about the reconciliation of an estranged couple as they wind their way toward their futures and come face to face, 20 years later, with the repercussions of a long ago event.
- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28, Oct 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Cafe," in which a woman sits at a cafe waiting for a guest that she realizes may never arrive.
- Shows run throughout 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 28, in Chicago, IL
The pH Comedy Theater is casting its 2014-15 improv season.
- Performances take place in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Center Theatre Group's 2014-15 season. Mark Taper Forum season includes "The Price," by Arthur Miller (runs Jan. 13-Mar. 22, 2015; Garry Hynes, dir.), "Immediate Family," by: Paul Oakley Stovall (runs Mar. 24-June 7, 2015; Phylicia Rashad, dir.), "Bent," by Martin Sherman (runs June 16-Aug. 23, 2015; Moises Kaufman, dir.), ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 10-Mar. 1 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking strong/singer/actor/musicians for "Ring of Fire." All must be highly proficient musicians with an understanding of country/rock music. All must be excellent singers with a wide range that can handle powerful solos and intricate harmonies with rhythmical precision. All should be able to move well and handle choreography with ease. ...
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).
- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."