- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tour begins Sept. 17.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers who move extremely well and dancers who sing extremely well for ensemble roles in the national tiered tour production of "Jersey Boys," with music by Bob Gaudio, lyrics by Bob Crewe, and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 21-Feb. 21 at Lyceum Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A View From The Bridge," Ivo van Hove’s visceral reinterpretation of Arthur Miller’s classic family drama play that swept the 2015 Olivier awards in this critically acclaimed production from London’s Young Vic. The production will open on Broadway this fall with the original London Company. In this dark and ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 15 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Houston, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the Jeffrey Hatcher revised version of Frederick Knott's play.
- Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs May 27-June 19 (Tues. & Weds., 7 p.m.; Thurs. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Straight White Men" by Young Jean Lee.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 Thu. & Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. with no performances on Dec. 24-25 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Anne of Green Gables," a musical. Synopsis: The Cuthberts expect to adopt a boy, but receive, instead, a red-haired, wide-eyed orphan girl. Though clever young Anne Shirley has a penchant for getting into trouble, she works her way into the hearts of her adoptive parents as well as the ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "All the Way," by Robert Schenkkan.