Audition: 3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 18, 2016 (Probable rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri., 7-11 p.m. and Sat. 1-5 p.m. and 6:30-9:30 p.m. with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 11-Sept. 11 (Thurs., 7:30; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W Vickery.
- Auditions: May 29 in Fort Worth, TX
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 31 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Philadelphia Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13, 2016; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 16, with extension to Oct. 26); "Found" (Eli Bolin, music-original lyrics; Hunter Bell and ...
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: May 31, in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity singers and dancers for the Barn Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes “Avenue Q” (Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 7-12), “Buyer And Cellar” (Rehearsals begin June 7; runs June 14-19), “Guys And Dolls” (Rehearsals begin June 8; runs June 21-July 3), “Jesus Christ Superstar” (Rehearsals begin June 22; ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Montgomery, AL
Casting the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Agatha Christie’s "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 16); Dickens’ "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24); A Musical TBA (Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Feb. 3-12, 2017); "Sherlock Holmes" ...
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the 2016-17 Season of the Old Globe Theatre. Season includes: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Timothy Mason, book & lyrics; Mel Marvin, music; Jack O’Brien, original prod.-creator-dir.; John DeLuca, original choreo.; James Vásquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs ...
- Season runs in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4 in Louisville, KY
Casting Equity actors for the StageOne Family Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Click, Clack, Moo” (Rehearsals begin Aug. 16; runs Sept. 7-30), “Best Christmas Pageant Ever” (Rehearsals begin Nov. 1; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21), “John Lennon & Me” (Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2017; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 11, 2017), and “James ...
- Rehearsals are tentatively every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00pm-9:00pm. Starting in mid July. The official season starts late October and last until the end of June.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Brooklyn, NY
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking divers dancers for the Brooklynettes Dance Team. Company states: "The Brooklyn Nets are casting the Brooklynettes dance team for the 2016-17 NBA season. Dancers will perform at all Brooklyn Nets games at Barclays Center and represent the Brooklyn Nets at events throughout the NY metropolitan area and internationally.
Audition: Jun 05
- Runs in Columbus, OH.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6 in Columbus, OH
Casting Equity actors for "An Act Of God" (David Javerbaum, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 7-25) and "Gross Indecency: The Three Trials Of Oscar Wilde" (Moises Kaufman, playwright. Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 2-20).
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs Aug. 12-June 2017 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors of all types for various roles in the Hippodrome Theatre's 2016-17 Season. Season includes: "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Tim Altmeyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Aug. 31-Sept. 25); "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane: A Stage Horror Parody" (Dale Gutzman, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting Equity Actors for the Seattle Repertory Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “A Raisin In The Sun” (Loraine Hansberry, writer; Timothy Piggee, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 30; runs Oct. 5-30), “Roz and Ray” (Karen Hartman, writer; Chay Yew, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 13), “Charles III” (Mike ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting Equity actors for the American Stage Theatre Co. 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Good People” (Runs Sept. 7-Oct. 2), “Tartuffe” (Runs Oct. 26 -Nov. 20), “It's A Wonderful Life” (A Live Radio Play. Runs Dec. 10-24) , “Joe Turner's Come & Gone” (Runs Jan. 18, 2017-Feb.19, 2017). “Informed Consent” (Runs ...
Audition: Jun 13
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Arden Theatre Company's 2016-2017 LORT season. Season includes "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, writer; sort of adapted from The Seagull by Anton Chekhov. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 16 with a possible extension through Oct. 23); "The Legend Of Georgia McBride" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Emmanuelle Delpech, ...
Audition: Jun 16
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Jun 16, 17 in Portland, ME
Casting Equity actors for the Portland Stage Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Later Life” (A. R. Gurney, playwright. Rehearsals begin Sept. 6; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 23), “Sotto Voce” (Nilo Cruz, playwright; Elizabeth Diamond, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 11; runs Nov. 4-20), “Aresenic And Old Lace” (Joseph Kesselring, playwright; Paul Mullins, ...
Audition: Jun 20
- Season rehearses and runs in Newark, DE.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for four available roles in Resident Ensemble Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "God of Carnage" (Yasmina Reza, writer; Kate Buckley, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 22, 2016; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 9); "Waiting for Godot" (Samuel Beckett, writer; Ben Barnes, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 9); ...