- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 10-Mar. 1 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking strong/singer/actor/musicians for "Ring of Fire." All must be highly proficient musicians with an understanding of country/rock music. All must be excellent singers with a wide range that can handle powerful solos and intricate harmonies with rhythmical precision. All should be able to move well and handle choreography with ease. ...
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).
- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 11, 2015; runs Mar. 7-29, 2015 at the Lucie Stern Theatre in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Lake Effect," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9 in Queens, NY
Casting the Queens Theatre 2014-15 season to include "The Cottage" (Sandy Rustin, writer; Adam Dannheisser, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 7-16); Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" a co-production with Titan Theatre Company (Lenny Banovez & Gregory Isaac, adaptation; Lenny Banovez, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11-21); "Centennial ...
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR. There are no rehearsals before 6 pm, except on Sundays, when rehearsals may begin at 1 pm.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat." Project description: "Based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927."