- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 10, 2016. The show will be performed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 3pm. The show will be performed at The Den Theatre, 2nd Floor Mainstage.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Little World of Our Own."
- Table read Dec. 14, 2015 (7-9 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2016 (Sun. & Mon. eves; 7-9 p.m., additional rehearsals may be added if needed); tech rehearsal Feb. 4 (8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Feb. 4 (9 p.m.), Feb. 6 (1 p.m.), and Feb. 7 (6 p.m.); additional performance may be scheduled at the discretion of the festival, at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea, NYC. All performers cast must be available on these dates, with no conflicts.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for Triangle Rainbow Theater's upcoming play "Lame Ducks." This production will be presented at the Venus/Adonis Festival 2016. Synopsis: ''Lame Ducks'' is a 75-minute emotionally-driven psycho-drama that takes place in the East Village. After a break-up, Kyle places an ad on Craigslist to take in a new roommate. ...
- Runs Mar. 1-Aug. 7 in Wellesley and Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting company for the CSC2 2016 season. Season includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearses early March; runs May 5-May 10, 2016 at Babson College in Wellesley; possible extension May 16-20, 2016 in Boston) and "Love's Labour's Lost" (Rehearses mid-June; runs Jul. 20-Aug. 7, 2016 in Boston Common.)
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in Atlanta, GA
Casting Equity actors for various roles in the five remaining shows of Atlanta Shakespeare Company's 2015-16 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing (William Shakespeare, playwright; Laura Cole, dir.); "Equivocation" (Bill Cain, playwright; Jaclyn Hoffman, dir.); "Two Noble Kinsmen" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Troy Willis, dir. Rehearsals begin March 8, 2016; ...
- Performances May 6-7, 2016 in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Emeryville, CA
Casting for the Devised Theater Showcase, produced by Jamie Harkin and Jenny Adler.
- Season runs in Creede, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Arvada, CO
Casting the Creede Reperatory 2016 season. Season includes: "The (Curious Case Of The) Watson Intelligence" (Christy Montour-Larson, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs May 27-Aug. 14, 2016 with possible extension), "Kind of Red" (Michael Perlman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs Jun. 3-Aug. 28, 2016 with possible extension), ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.
- Auditions will be held January 9, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting singers who move and actors who sing and move, for Dollywood Entertainment.