- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 17; runs October 7-November 20 in PA.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Julius Caesar," a play for The Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival.
- Vocalist contract/travel to rehearsal begins Oct. 1; dancer contract begins Oct. 6 in Tampa, FL; vocalist rehearsals begin Oct. 2; dancer rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship Nov. 19; ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami; routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; contract ends Mar. 14, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Swing!", a musical on the Norwegian Cruise Line Theatre. Performers on ship will also perform in "Legends in Concert"; "Wine Lovers"; and "Pure Variety". Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list ...
- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; double performances on last Sat. of run) at Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Postmortem" by Ken Ludwig, directed by Gigi Fusco Meese. Synopsis: Ken Ludwig’s insatiably funny murder-thriller will take hold of your wits. It is the 1920s at the Gillette castle in Connecticut. Actor, manager, and playwright William Gillette, best known for portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, has invited his sister and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22; runs May 7-29 with possible extension through June 5 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Sojourners" and "runboyrun," two plays by Mfoniso Udofia being presented in repertory by Magic Theatre.
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women Equity actors for George Street Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: one title TBA (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; previews begin Nov. 10; closes Nov. 29, 2015); "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; previews begin Feb. 2; closes Feb. 21; transfers ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...