- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8 (Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.; Sun., 2-5 p.m.; plus tech week); runs May 29 & 30 (8 p.m.) and May 30 & 31 (2 p.m.). Auditions, rehearsals, and performances will be at First Presbyterian Church of West Chester, at the corner of Miner and Darlington Streets in West Chester, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 11 in West Chester, PA
Casting "Nunsense," a full-length musical. All roles open. Synopsis: The show is a fund raiser put on by the Little Sisters of Hoboken to raise money to bury sisters accidently poisoned by the convent cook, Sister Julia (Child of God).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 28-May 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "A Man of No Importance," a musical.
- Season rehearses and performs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting the North Shore Music Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: “Dream Girls” (Nick Kenkel, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 2-14); "Shrek" (Michael Heitzman, dir.; Mara Newbury, choreo. Rehearsals begin: June 23; runs July 7–19); “Saturday Night Fever” (Richard Stafford, dir.; Nick Kenkel, choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Always...Patsy Cline" (Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 7; runs May 9-31); "Over The River and Through The Woods" (Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; previews run June 4; runs June 6-21); "How to ...
- Rehearses and performs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater 2015 season. Season includes "Around the World in 80 Days" (Mark Brown, adaptation; Jules Verne, source material; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 25; runs Mar. 12-29); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 14-June 13); "Moby Dick" (James Armstrong, writer; ...
- Rehearses wk. of Apr. 1-May 3 (based on actor and production team availability); tech May 4-7; runs May 8-10 at Schapiro Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, have just returned home, drunk from a Saturday night party. Martha announces, amidst general profanity, that she has invited a young couple—an opportunistic new professor at the college and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs: Apr. 28-May 17, 2015 at the Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "A Man Of No Importance," a musical.
- Rehearses Feb. 21-Apr. 10 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 11-May 9 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark," a ply. Synopsis: In a new dramatic comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright, Lynn Nottage, this funny yet thoughtful play draws upon the screwball films of the 1930s to take an insightful look at racial stereotypes in Hollywood. Representative of so many actual events, ...
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015; runs April 29-May 17 in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY