- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...
- Rehearses Apr. 29-May 8; staged readings held May 7-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "In Transit," an a cappella musical. The entire musical is a cappella.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- The School of Visual Arts Rehearsal: we can discuss this, but most likely on a Sunday in mid to early April Production dates: May 1st at the School of Visual Arts and May 16th at a gallery in Williamsburg
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
The script that each actor or actress is following is one that I’ve hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might say that ...
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH and Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Season runs in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI and Apr 4, 6 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking actors for The Gamm Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 18); "The Rant" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 13); "Grizzly Mama" (Rachel Walshe, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 7-Feb. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO and Apr 11, 13 in Denver, CO
Seeking actors for Curious Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Flick," (Annie Baker, writer. Rehearsal begins Aug. 10; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 17); "Marcus" (or "The Secret of Sweet") (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 19); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.). Must attend outside workouts two-three times/wk. Upcoming mandatory events include RibFest/Draft Day practices Apr. 28 & 29 (6:30-8:30 p.m.) and performance Apr. 30 (4-7:30 p.m.), and mini camp and photo shoot on dates TBD. This is a yearlong commitment through May 2016; team is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking cheerleaders for the 2015 Arizona Cardinals. Casting personnel state: "Imagine cheering and dancing in front of 65,000 fans, being a role model for young children, and supporting hundreds of charity/community groups in the valley! This group of beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women does it all and you have a ...
- Rehearsals and productions take place in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Cambridge, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Nora Theatre Company. Season includes: "Precious Little" (Madeline George, playwright; Lee Mikeska Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, playwright. Rehearsals begin Mar. 13, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016).
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 13, 2015 in NYC; performances begin Aug. 10; contract runs through July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Seeking children for immediate and future replacements to play Orphans in the non-Equity national tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of ...