- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY and Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season ...
- Rehearses Mar. 7-11; runs Mar. 12-20 (no shows on Mar. 14 & 15; ten shows total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Starting Here, Starting Now," a musical revue, part of the Musicals in Mufti Series. The Musicals in Mufti Series presents book-in-hand, staged concerts of rarely-produced musicals. This is a two-week commitment. Synopsis: "Starting Here, Starting Now" is a musical revue by Maltby & Shire that premiered ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. in Northridge and Oxnard, CA; performs May 14 & 15.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "Fauntleroy," a musical. Synopsis: "Fauntleroy" is a heartwarming story of a young lad who brings life, warmth, love, and life lessons to his grandfather. All roles are open; seeking children ages 7-10 and adults 20-50.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 2-26 Thursdays-Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "The Toxic Avenger"
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season includes: "Sister ...
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Billy Elliot," the musical based on the movie and hit Broadway show.
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...