- Shoots May 9 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Johanna," a student production for Brooklyn College. Synopsis: "Johanna" is a character driven story about a young Dominican woman who has always had her life set up and is ready to live her own life.
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.
- Season rehearses and runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for three available roles in three shows of Connecticut Repertory Theatre's season. Shows include: "Les Miserables" (Alain Boubilil and Claude-Michel Schonberg, writers. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs May 28-June 7); "Peter Pan" (Morris Charlap, music; Carolyn Leigh, lyrics; based on the play by Sir J. M. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; previews begin Nov. 9; opens Dec. 3 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming Broadway revival of "The Color Purple." Note: "The Color Purple" is based on Alice Walker's 1982 novel. A Steven Spielberg movie version was released in 1985.
- Rehearsals begin late May. The show will run August 6-9, as a part of The Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Undying Love," a provocative comedy about a zombie. Project description: "A musical that tells the love story of Sandy, a crazy, psychopathic murderer, and Bruno, a naive and humble innocent. Her love is so strong it comes back as a hungry parasitical reanimated corpse. For more info on the ...
- Rehearsals begin in August; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 7 in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting the musical "The Full Monty." Production description: "Six unemployed steel workers form a male striptease act. The women cheer them on to go for 'the full monty' (total nudity)."
- Runs in Stoneham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 23 in Stoneham, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles and ensemble in the upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Weylin Symes, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "Luna Gale" (Caitlin Lowans, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 22-Nov. ...
- Contract begins mid-late August 2015, travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September, 2015 to Bramerhaven, Germany; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean); end of contract: approx. May 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for Norwegian Cruise Lines. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the musical that combines the big-band songs of ...
- "Love's Labour's Lost" rehearses Apr. 30-June 9 (Mon., Wed., & Thurs. eves.); runs June 11-27 (weeknights & Sat.). "Arden of Faversham" rehearses May 29-July 8; runs July 9-25 (weeknights & Sat.). All rehearsals are in Jersey City or Hoboken, NJ, accessible via the PATH train. Transportation to shows provided by the company.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York City, NY
Casting two summer Shakespeare shows which will tour locally to several parks in Hudson, Bergen, and Union counties. In "Love's Labour's Lost," the King of Nevarre and his mates have taken a vow to study and to fast--and to forswear the sight and company of women--but all of that will ...
- Table read/rehearsal Apr. 22 from 9:35 a.m.-10:20 a.m.; shoots May 6 from 10:20 a.m.-12:15 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Edward & His Chocolate," an experimental web series. This is an urban romance between a Chinatown delivery boy and French American female writer.
- Season rehearses and runs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Lowell, MA
Seeking Equity actors for Merrimack Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. No roles will be understudied. Season includes: "The Lion" (Benjamin Scheuer, writer; Sean Daniels, dir.); "I and You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Sean Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "It's a Wonderful ...
- Season runs Sept. 8, 2015-May 22, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Indiana Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "The Great Gatsby" (by F. Scott Fitzgerald; adapted by Simon Levy); "April 4, 1968" (by James Still); "The Mystery of Irma Vep" (by Charles Ludlam); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (by Harper Lee; adapted by Christopher Sergel); "The Mousetrap" (by Agatha ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016 ( five weeks); spacing Apr. 8; first tech Apr. 9; previews begin Apr. 14; opens Apr. 19; closes May 8, 2016 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in Mill Valley, CA
Casting "Anne Boleyn."