- Rehearsals begin December 2015 in NYC; tour performances begin late December 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Casting a non-Equity tour of the musical "Annie."
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Porthouse Theatre's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (rehearsals begin May 31, 2016 at 10 a.m.; opens June 9; expected closing July 2); "Ring of Fire: The Music of Johnny Cash" (rehearsals begin June 21 at 10 a.m.; previews begin July 7; ...
- Rehearses at Ballet Long Island, 1863 Pond Rd., Ronkonkoma, NY; performs Oct. 2015-May 2016 in schools for arts-in-education, theaters, colleges, libraries, and company's own performance space.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Ronkonkoma, NY
Seeking two male and two female dancers, as well as apprentice dancers, for Ballet Long Island's 2015-16 season, a 28-week contract. Ballet Long Island is a professional ballet company established in 1985. Artistic director states: "Our services include performances, arts-in-education programs, apprentice program, trainee program, choreography, master classes, and workshops. ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; previews begin Feb. 19; closes May 15 in Valparaiso, IN.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting "New Country," a play. Synopsis: In "New Country," handsome, charismatic, Country music star Justin Spears is a rich, famous, cavalier, with an ego at the top of the charts. It's Justin's bachelor party on the eve of his wedding day, and his ruthless managers, Paul and Chuck, try in ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 27, 2016; runs Mar. 24-May 1, 2016 Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreams Of The Penny Gods" in which Bug, your average 13-year-old girl who happens to have been born into a criminal family that's hiding out in a storage facility, transforms herself into a high priestess who's trying to raise the dead and on this particular summer day, her incantations ...