- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Lewiston, ME
Casting the 2014-15 season of The Public Theatre. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A. R. Gurney, writer. Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26), "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract runs Dec. 1-14), "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer. Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015), "Outside Mullingar" ...
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Shoots July 17, 24, and 31, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Basic Camp), and July 26 & 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m. (Advanced Camp) at Pepperdine University in Malibu.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Malibu, CA
Seeking participants for Pepperdine University's Summer Film Camp, featuring four various student films (drama, comedy, action, and music video).
- See breakdown for details.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Los Angeles, CA
AEA Men and Women for 2014-2015 season.
- Production dates approx. Spring 2015 (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The King And I," based on "Anna and the King of Siam" by Margaret Landon.
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Season runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting the 2014-15 season for George Street Playhouse. Season includes: "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 4), "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark. St. Germain, writers; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14), "The Whipping ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Contract begins Sept. 8, 2014 to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Sept. 9, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Oct. 18, 2014 in HI; ends Apr. 12, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting productions for Norwegian Cruise Line, Pride of America. Production states: "Attention all Gleeks and Hollywood Musical Freaks. Come be a part of two new shows on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America in Hawaii. First, a “Pop/Rock” original musical that features two rival Glee Clubs who travel to Hawaii ...
- Rehearsal begins Feb 9, 2015; runs Mar 7-29, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in San Diego, CA and Aug 8, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
With adult language, violence, and nudity, the temples of classical Thebes are traded for the urban Latino barrios of Southern California in Luis Alfaro’s contemporary play adaptation of the classic, "Oedipus The King".
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Don Juan in Hell" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 10); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2015); "Major Barbara" (Rehearsals begin April 13; runs April 25-May 18, 2015).
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."