- Shoots Feb. 19 and March 3 from 9-11:30 a.m. in NYC. Note: The characters of Greg and Lauren are on screen for approx. seven min. Michael will have four min. of screen time.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "The Camping Trip," an NYU student short film that captures the moment when Greg, a middle aged widowed father, realizes his son Michael is becoming too attached to his new girlfriend, Lauren. When Greg forces Lauren to tell Michael he cannot come on their camping trip, the three characters ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9, 2015; runs Sep. 3-May 15, 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting 42nd Street Moon's 2015-16 season of musicals.
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Gloucester, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Gloucester Stage Company's 2015 season. Season includes: "Sweet and Sad" (Richard Nelson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 28-June 20); "Out of Sterno" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 25-July 18); "The New Electric Ballroom" (Enda Walsh, writer. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 23-May 10, in Sun City West, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Sun City West, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's "Lost in Yonkers." Project description: "Set in 1942, Bella is 35 years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother - stern Grandma Kurnitz . As the play opens, ne’r do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady’s doorstep. He is ...
- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Williamstown, MA. Some productions may rehearse in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for the Williamstown Theatre Festival. Season includes: "Off the Main Road" (Williams Inge, playwright; Evan Cabnet, dir. NYC rehearsals begin Jun. 8; Williamstown rehearsals begin Jun. 16; previews begin Jun. 30; opens Jul. 2; closes Jul. 19); "Paradise Blue" (Dominique Morisseau, playwright; Ruben Santiago-Hudson, dir. Rehearsals ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Pittsburgh CLO. Season includes: "Mary Poppins" (Linda Goodrich, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs Jun. 9–21); "Man of La Mancha" (Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jun. 23-28); "Gypsy" (Charles Repole, dir.; Tom Helm, mus. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."