- Performances run September 9-October 16, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'1776." Project description: “Witness the birth of a nation as our forefathers struggle to craft the Declaration of Independence. The seminal event in American history blazes to vivid life in this most unconventional of Broadway hits.”
- Move-in, May 30; rehearsals begin May 31; runs in repertory through Aug. 14 with a possible extension to Aug. 21 in Jackson, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting the Michigan Shakespeare Festival's 2016 season. Season includes Shakespeare's "As You Like It" (Robert Kauzlaric, dir. Previews begin July 7) "Richard II" (Janice L Blixt, dir. Previews begin July 9) and "The Killer Angels" (Karen Tarjan, writer; based on the novel by Michael Shaara; Janice L Blixt; dir. Previews ...
- Season runs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Rockford, IL and Feb 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Artists' Ensemble. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 9-25); "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, playwright. Rehearsals begin Nov. 1; runs Dec. 2-18); and two TBA productions (one begins rehearsals Feb. 7 and runs March ...
- Reheasal and production dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting professional character performers for Royal Caribbean Productions. All applicants should have prior performance experience.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; previews begin May 4; runs May 6-29 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels," a musical.
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., & Thurs. evenings and Sun. afternoons (sometimes evenings). Rehearsal schedules will be given out weekly and not everyone will be needed at every rehearsal. All cast members must be available every night from May 23-June 2 for tech rehearsals (including Memorial Day Weekend); show performs June 3 (7:30 p.m.), June 4 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and June 5 (2 p.m.) in Morristown, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Morristown, NJ
Casting "Mary Poppins," the fourth annual fully-produced youth musical for The Mayo Performing Arts Center (MPAC) of Morristown, NJ.
- Season rehearses and runs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for principal roles in North Shore Music Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Funny Girl" (rehearsals begin May 22, 2016; runs June 7-19); "Mary Poppins" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 12-31); "Singin' in the Rain" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting the Sacramento Music Circus 2016 Season. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (Rehearsals begin May 30, 2016; runs June 14-19, 2016), "Hello, Dolly!" (Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs June 28- July 3, 2016), "Suessical" (Rehearsals begin June 27, 2016; runs July 12-17, 2016), "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin July 11, 2016; runs ...
- Production run at Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD, Kennedy Center Theater for Young Audiences in Washington, DC, and Totem Pole Playhouse in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Bethesda, MD
Seeking local DC/Baltimore area Equity Actors for the Liaison Committee Auditions. Productions include "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 12; runs Oct. 5-28), "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 16, 2016-Jan. 8, 2017), "The Freshest Snow Whyte" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 16, 2017; ...
- Multiple contract opportunities for up to nine months are available aboard the cruise line ships.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in St. Louis, MO
Seeking a repertory company of principal actors, vocalists, dancers and animated character performers to perform full scale musical theatre shows aboard three ships.