- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2016; runs Mar. 4-27 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "Fast Company," a play.
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Shoots Aug 07 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.; 3-9 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Dream," a student film. Synopsis: One day, Jamie finds her psychologist Dr. Jones' phone number and calls her to talk about her weird dream she had last night. Jamie tells Jones that she only remembered a little piece of her dream and it's about someone's death. So Jones ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking boys and girls ages 6-13 with at least two years of dance training for Brooklyn Nets Kids.
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...