- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- Rehearses April 8 or 9 (flexible based on talent availability); shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Cindy," a short experimental film for NYU about Cindy, a runaway transgender teen living in New York City, who tries to escape her past, ultimately finding release in death.
- Runs May 8 & 9 at the Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting for original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in L.A. in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown, where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that dashes his hopes to ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 9; runs May 13-16, 9 p.m. at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in Times Square, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Full Circle," which tells the story of 8 friends and their final summer together after graduating high school. The story picks up 10 years later at their reunion as they come back together for one night to re-embrace feelings; things never said or done are all learned in that ...
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Production Days - April 14,15, 24, 25, 26 & May 2, 3
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Three," a drama in which one young adult man, at home by himself, answers the front door of the house he lives in with his wife and children. The caller is a second man he has not seen since their college days years earlier. During their spontaneous reunion, the ...
- Rehearsals in early May, to be scheduled with the actors. (approx. six-ten hours) Preview on May 14, 10am-12pm Runs every Friday & Saturday from May 15-June 20, 12-6pm in Central Park, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting large-scale highly public re-enactments of scenes from famous movies shot in Central Park, restaged in their original location. This durational theater/environmental art installation will be a part of Creative Time's exhibition "Drifting in Daylight: Art in Central Park." Creative Time is a public art nonprofit with a 40 year ...