- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- Rehearses June 23-July 9; runs July 10-Aug. 3 with a possible one-week extension in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity and two non-Equity actors for "Marvelous Wonderettes, Caps & Gowns."
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir. Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4); "Safehouse" (Timothy Douglas, dir. Keith Josef Adkins, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearses and performs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Warwick, RI
Casting principals and ensemble for the Ocean State Theatre 2014 season musicals. Season includes "Always, Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer. Amiee Turner, dir. John C. Brown, musical dir. Rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 4-22) and "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics.; Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, book. ...