- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016 ( five weeks); spacing Apr. 8; first tech Apr. 9; previews begin Apr. 14; opens Apr. 19; closes May 8, 2016 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in Mill Valley, CA
Casting "Anne Boleyn."
- New London Barn Playhouse is located in New London, NH. Northern Stage is located in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in White River Junction, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in both the New London Barn Playhouse and Northern Stage Seasons. 2015-16 Northern Stage Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Carol Dunne, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 7-31); "Mary Poppins" (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actors for Merrimack Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. No roles will be understudied. Season includes: "The Lion" (Benjamin Scheuer, writer; Sean Daniels, dir.); "I and You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Sean Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "It's a Wonderful ...
- Season runs Sept. 18, 2015-May 29, 2016 in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for McCarter Theatre Center's 2015-2016 season. Season includes: "Baby Doll" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pierre Laville and Emily Mann, adapters; Emily Mann, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11, with possible one-wk. extension to Oct. 18, at the Berlind Theatre); "Ken Ludwig's A Comedy of Tenors" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 season for the ZACH Theatre. Season includes: "Evita" (Tim Rice, book-lyrics; Andrew Lloyd Webber, music; TBA, dir.; Allen Robertson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Dave Steakley, writer-dir.; Allen Robertson, musical dir.; TBA, choreo.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Dec. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks' 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Picnic" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9–Nov. 8, 2015); "The History Boys" (J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4, 2015–Jan. 3, 2016); "Long Day's Journey Into Night" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Lookingglass Theatre's 2015-2016 mainstage season. Season includes "Treasure Island" (Mary Zimmerman, dir. Run begins Oct. 7); "Blood Wedding" (Daniel Ostling, dir. Run begins Mar. 2); "Thaddeus and Slocum" (Nicole Brooks & Krissy Vanderwarder, dirs. Run begins June 1).
- All shows performed live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking comedic actors with voice characterization and interactive skills for a new, ongoing atmosphere show performed at Walt Disney World.
- Shoots May 8 & 9 (+ possibly 5/10) in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the role of Mike Ruiz in an industrial for a simulation project designed for mental health professionals. Mike Ruiz is a 36-year-old private contractor suffering from ADHD.
- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 27, 28 in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for William Street Repertory, a nonprofit theater located about 50 minutes north of Chicago. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Rehearses Sept. 7-Oct. 8, Mon.-Thurs. & Sun. 6-10 p.m.; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 1); "Forever Plaid" (Rehearses Nov. 2-27 (not Thanksgiving); runs Nov. 28, 2015-Jan. 2, 2016); a TBD musical ...
- Rehearses June 22-Aug. 5 (eves.); runs Aug. 7 (7 p.m.), Aug. 8 (7 p.m.), Aug. 9 (4 p.m.), Aug. 14 (7 p.m.), Aug. 15 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 16 (4 p.m.) in Mill Valley, CA (just north of San Francisco).
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors of all ages for the Throckmorton Theatre's summer production of "Shrek the Musical." The role Shrek is cast. All other roles are available.
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Seattle Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (by Arthur Miller; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Oct. 25); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Chicago Children's Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, stage adaptation; Stuart Carden, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); and "Ruby Bridges: A Little Girl's Civil Rights Dreams" (Nambi Kelley, writer; Lili-Anne Brown, ...
- Rehearses begin May 26. Performances run July 30-Aug. 5, at the Murray Park Amphitheatre in Murray, UT. Producers state: "Though you will not be at every practice, you have to be available during that period for rehearsals. Last two weeks of July are rehearsals for everyone."
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Murray, UT
Casting the revised 1999 Broadway version of the Irving Berlin classic, "Annie Get Your Gun." Project description: "This amazing production is a show within a show, with the production happening all around the audience. Combining the great elements of this classic show with the most exciting elements of Buffalo Bill’s ...
- Rehearsals begin on/around May 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., and Sun., 3-9 p.m.) at ArtsWestchester, 31 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY. Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, expect three times/wk. for leads, two times/week for ensemble. Exact schedule will depend on role/actor's conflicts. Performs July 10-12 (four performances) at the Grinton I Will Library, 1500 Central Ave., Yonkers, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 30, May 3 in White Plains, NY
Casting Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Carousel."