- Rehearsals begin Apr. 9; runs May 13-16, 9 p.m. at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in Times Square, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Full Circle," which tells the story of 8 friends and their final summer together after graduating high school. The story picks up 10 years later at their reunion as they come back together for one night to re-embrace feelings; things never said or done are all learned in that ...
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ and Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Rehearsals begin late April or early May (Sun. afternoons, Mon. evenings, and Thurs. evenings); the Capital Fringe Festival runs July 9-26 in Washington, D.C. This production has not yet received venue assignment.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in Bethesda, MD
Casting "A Family Reunion," a play set to be included as part of the 10th Anniversary Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: This original play is about two abducted children who return to their family as adults. Will love heal or will their return be the beginning of yet another tragedy? Producer ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Shoots May 9 & 10 in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Ballooning," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: A shy, stammering young man likes a pretty and elegant young woman. He doesn't enough confidence to talk to her until he finds her secret—she doesn't have any hair.
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Mason, OH and Apr 8, 9 in Mason, OH and Apr 14, 15 in New York, NY and Apr 14, 15 in New York, NY
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal styles and lyrical, jazz, or hip-hop dance experience for Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Appropriate" (Branden Jacobs-Jenkins, writer. Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 10); "Casa Valentina" (Harvey Fierstein, writer; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearses Sept. 28-Oct. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 21); "Bootycandy" (Summer Williams, dir. Rehearses Feb. 15-Mar. 11; runs Mar. 12-Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.