- Rehearses May 3; shoots May 9-10 and May 16-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pete & Clarke," a short film. Synopsis: Arrogant narcissist Pete and lazy manipulator Clarke start a YouTube channel to make some cash, but things don't exactly go according to plan.
- Season runs in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Baltimore, MD
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Everyman Theatre. Season includes: "An Inspector Calls" (by J.B. Priestley. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11); "Fences" (by August Wilson. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 22); "Outside Mullingar" (by John Patrick Shanley. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs Aug. 7-9 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for the world premiere of an original musical, “The Butterfly Who Became a Cocoon,” based on the book of the same name. Synopsis: This production follows the hero, Oliver the Butterfly, as he searches to find his purpose in life. He meets wise and hilarious ...
- Performances will be July 9-14 (excluding Sunday), with a live orchestra at the amphitheater at the Salt Lake Community College campus in Taylorsville, UT.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Taylorsville, UT
Casting for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Project description: "A musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 'Coat of Many Colors' story of Joseph, from the Bible's Book of Genesis. The show has little spoken dialogue; it is completely sung-through and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25 (Mon. and Wed.); performs July 9-26 (five performances) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Interviews With," a fast-paced series of vignettes with 60+ characters in 45 minutes, featuring interviews with siblings of dictators, little white liars, recent hires, and more. The show is part of the Capital Fringe Festival 2015.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: May 3 in Addison, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Creep... The Very, Very Sad and Unfortunately True and Completely Fabricated Tale of Jack the Ripper." Synopsis: "Creep" takes place in 1880s London. All actors must have a facility with dialects as the show weaves between the upper class and lower class worlds. The ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 21, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 4 in Chicago, IL
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers for character roles and young looking adults to play teenagers on the "Corny Collins Show" in "Hairspray," a musical. Full company must move well. All ages, types and ethnicities are encouraged to attend. No children at this time.
- Season runs Nantucket, MA.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY and May 12 in Nantucket, MA
Seeking actors for White Heron Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Gin Game" (Rehearsals begin June 15; runs July 7-22); "Vanya and Sonia and Mash and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 22-Sept. 9).
- Rehearsals begin in Aug. 24; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 25, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 27, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," featuring music by Joe Raposo and book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.