- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1, 2014, every Sat. (8-11 a.m.), Tues. & Thurs.(7:30-11 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; each play will be rehearsed once weekly; performances begin Jan. 18, 2015 at the Merrick Theatre and Centre For The Performing Arts in Merrick, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 16, 23, 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for the Black Box Thespians, a new Long Island-based theater company. Our current production is consists of three plays from New York area playwright, Gary Apple, and features "When God Comes for Breakfast, You Don't Burn The Toast," and two new one-act plays, "D.C.T." (Dreams ...
- Shoots Oct. 25, 26, and Nov. 1 in various locations in Los Angeles County, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fallen," a short student film for California State Fullerton that explores the fears and choices one encounters when trying to keep loved ones safe. Synopsis: After escaping from his home planet, a refugee pilot crash-lands on a deserted exoplanet and must overcome its harsh conditions to find his missing ...
- Table read Oct. 25 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; shoots Nov. 1 & 2 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Suicide Clause." Synopsis: "When the top two insurance salesmen are suspended for their creative tactics, they decide to go into business for themselves."
- Rehearsals begin approx. Nov. 12, 2014 in North Hollywood, CA; performs Nov. 28-30, Dec. 6 & 7, 13 & 14, 20-23, 26-29 and Jan. 1-4, 2015 in Valencia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a hip, six person a cappella group to perform modern arrangements of holiday songs.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4 (Mon.-Fri., 7-11 p.m. & Sat., 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 in Portland, OR. Note: Parade cast members will not be called to every rehearsal. Must be available for all performances and technical/dress rehearsals.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Portland, OR
Casting "Far Away" by Caryl Churchill. Assistant director states: "Called 'the greatest living English playwright' by Tony Kushner, Caryl Churchill is a bold and brilliant writer who, in 'Far Away,' turns her attention to our world's increasingly accepted seemingly perpetual conflicts. A study of violence and love, 'Far Away' is ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; presentations run Dec. 9-12 in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Carson" a musical.
- "Saturday Night" rehearses Nov. 3-7; runs Nov. 8-16 (no shows on Nov. 10 or 11; 10 shows total) in NYC. "My Favorite Year" rehearses Dec. 1-5; runs Dec. 5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (2:30 & 8 p.m.), and Dec. 7 (2:30 & 7:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting two productions as part of the Musicals In Mufti Series. Series includes: "Saturday Night" (Stafford Arima, dir.; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Julius J. Epstein, book, based on the play "Front Porch in Flatbush" by Julius J. Epstein and Philip G. Epstein) and "My Favorite Year" (Dan Knechtges, dir.; David Holcenberg, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...