- Rehearses mid-Sept through Oct.; shoots Nov. 1-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Red Corset," a Brooklyn College thesis short film. Synopsis: Elaine Parker, a high-school teacher, has been married to Henry for almost 25 years. After a work injury causes Henry to retire, and with the kids now in college, Elaine is finding herself wanting to bring some spice back ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bad Jews," a play that asks questions about what you choose to believe, when you’re chosen. "Bad Jews" tells the story of Daphna Feygenbaum, a “Real Jew” with an Israeli boyfriend. When Daphne’s cousin Liam brings home his shiksa girlfriend Melody and declares ownership of their grandfather’s Chai necklace, ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 8; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1 in New York.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Unseamly" by Oren Safdie.
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5-Oct. 14 (tentatively Tues. & Wed. eves. and Sun., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. afternoons); runs Oct. 15-Nov. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 16, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the world premier of an original play by Joseph Kucan based upon the 1931 Fritz Lang film "M." All production events (auditions, rehearsals, & performances) will take place in Las Vegas, NV.
- Season rehearses and runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women Equity actors for George Street Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: one title TBA (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10-Nov. 29, 2015); "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 2-Feb. 21; transfers to Delaware Theater Company Mar. 2); ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-20 Saint Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Saint Paul, MN
Casting "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol." 1 Male or Female of any gender or ethicity to play all of the productions roles. Actor will preferably have multi character experience and be physically flexible. One person show experience a bonus.
- Season runs in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking male and female actors for Oklahoma City Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way to The Forum" (Jonathan Beck Reed, dir.; Chuck Koslowske, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 19-22); and "Avenue Q" (Shawn Churchman, dir. Rehearsals begin first week of ...
- Rehearsals Aug. 31; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 1 in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26, 27 in Irvine, CA
Casting the musical, "Hairspray," a social commentary on the injustices of parts of American Society in the 1960s. Company states: "The musical offers an upbeat book & music to portray and deal with some very serious & strong issues/themes, many that are still unfortunately very relevant and prevalent today: racism, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."