- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Ross, CA
Casting "Ladies Of The Camillias," a play by Lillian Groag. Project descirption: "A hilarious farce about an imagined meeting between famous theater divas Eleanora Duse and Sarah Bernhardt."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 in Sonora/Columbia, CA; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 20 at the historic Fallon House Theater, Columbia State Park in Columbia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a new adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," by Doug Brennan. The Dickens classic is reinterpreted, taking place during the Gold Rush era in Columbia, California.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22, 30, Oct 1 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity submissions for "Baskerville," a play. Theater's Note: "This dazzling and inventive version of the most popular of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries is a celebration of all that is magical about theater. Five transformable actors bring this comedy-thriller to joyful life. All actors must be proficient in multiple dialects."
- Rehearses Sept. 26-28, 7-10 p.m. and Oct. 21-Nov. 1; performs Nov. 1 at St. Bartholomew's Church on Park Ave. in NY. Note: Performers will be on site from 12 p.m.-12 a.m. on Nov. 1.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in New York, NY
Performa seeks 5 experienced performers (3 women, 2 men) with advanced dance and acting training for a one-night engagement for the biennial’s opening night. The piece, Untitled, a Performa commission by Francesco Vezzoli, will be performed twice in the evening at St. Bartholomew’s Church on Park Avenue, November 1st. The ...