- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Diogenes Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Productions are to be announced. Production 1 (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 6-17); Production 2 (Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 10-22); Production 3 (Rehearsals begin Jan. 28, 2016; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 6); Production 4 (Rehearsals begin Apr. 22, 2016; runs May ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23, Oct. 26-30, Nov. 2-6, and Nov. 9-13; performs Nov. 13, 2015-Jan. 4, 2016 at SeaWorld San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking engaging, interactive performers that can compellingly embody the spirit of Christmas as Santa Claus at SeaWorld San Diego. Performers must be great with kids, excellent improvisors, comfortable with sitting for long periods of time, and be able to sustain the "magic" of Santa.
- Runs Oct. 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 1 in Staten Island, NY. Transportation WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, in Queens, NY
Casting zombies and face characters for Zombie Carnival, an outdoor haunted attraction running the month of October. Emphasizing high stress situations, psychological horror, and interactive game elements. This show is not your typical haunted house.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Performs weekends Nov. 2015 in Schaumburg, IL .
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Schaumburg, IL
HOTT Productions, NFP-Helping Others Through Theatre is proud to be the first to bring the joy, laughter, warmth and somewhat exaggerated stereotypes of this Italian-American wedding and reception to the Northwest Suburbs. Audience members are treated as guests at the wedding by the interactive, improvisational comedy cast. You don’t have ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2-27, 2015 with a possible extension through Jan. 3 at Off Broadways Safra Hall at MJH, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking actors who sing for "Di Goldene Kale," a 1923 comic operetta written in the style of Gilbert and Sullivan and Viennese Operetta with elements of klezmer, Jewish cantorial music, Eastern European folk music, ragtime and jazz. Synopsis: "Di Goldene Kale" was the hit show of the 1923 season, running ...