- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearses Oct. 30 & Nov. 2 (7-9 p.m.); performs Nov. 4 (8:30 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theater, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Quick, Change," a staged reading of a new play by Ali Viterbi. This reading is part of Identity Theater Company’s reading series, "Self-Reflections." Synopsis: "Quick, Change" explores the decline of an aging actor as he portrays, and eventually becomes, the ultimate Shakespearean villain, Richard III. Gabriel Fox, an actor ...
- Rehearses Nov. 15-Dec. 20; runs Dec. 26-28 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Martinez, CA
Casting the radio play "I Want Your Brain." Production description: "The Hotel De Tête in the Swiss Alps is a highly respected establishment with the largest walk-in closets in the industry, but they also serve rather unusual fare in their restaurant. Could some part of you wind up on the ...
- Rehearses Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 12, 2015 in St. Louis, MO. Rehearses Apr. 21, 2015; Apr. 25-May 23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals and productions will take place at the BrainSpunk Theater in the PaperMill Arts Building, 2825 Ormes St., in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting BrainSpunk Theater's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show Live!" (Richard O'Brien, writer; Christopher King, dir.; Deborah Bergen, musical dir. Runs Mar. 5-28, 2015); "Mercury Fur" (Philip Ridley, writer; Josh Hitchens, dir. Runs July 17-Aug. 8); "Fastest Clock in the Universe" (Philip Ridley, writer; Christopher King, dir. ...
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...