- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 24 at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in Raleigh, NC
Casting "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...