- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 28, Tues.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 2:30 p.m. in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors and dancers for "A Christmas Carol," an adaptation of Charles Dickens’ holiday classic featuring a traditional Victorian setting with a musical score that spans genres and eras, from rousing gospel to rock-n-soul favorites, and from nostalgic harmony classics to contemporary hits.
- Rehearses Sept. 29th - Nov. 6th. Weekday rehearsals 6:00-10:00pm. Weekend rehearsals TBD. Show performances: Friday, November 7 @ 8:00, Saturday, November 8 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 9 @ 2:00. Friday November 14 @ 8:00, Saturday November 15 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 16 @ 2:00. 8 Shows total Rehearsals at RWHC Studios @ 2005 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights) Rehearsals & Performances at Little CASA Theater 2009 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights)
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start." Synopsis: "Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. Rosario’s mother ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 6 (6-10 p.m. weekdays; weekends TBD) at RWHC Studios, 2005 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights); runs Nov. 7 (8 p.m.), Nov. 8 (4 & 8 p.m.), Nov. 9 (2 p.m.), Nov. 14 (8 p.m.), Nov. 15 (4 & 8 p.m.), & Nov. 16 (2 p.m.), eight shows total at Little CASA Theater, 2009 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights).
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start," a play. Synopsis: Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite, loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez, who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. ...
- "Carnival!" rehearses Oct. 6-20; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 2 in NYC. "The Girl Who Came to Supper" rehearses Oct. 21-Nov. 3; runs Nov. 4-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for Musicals Tonight! Shows include: "Carnival!" (Bob Merrill, music and lyrics; Michael Stewart, libretto based on the 1953 film "Lili"; Thomas Sabella-Mills, dir.; James Stenborg, music dir.) and "The Girl Who Came to Supper" (Harry Kurnitz, book; Noel Coward, music and lyrics; Thomas Sabella-Mills, dir.; David B. ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 25; shoots Oct. 26, 31 through Nov. 2 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "What's Your Emergency?" Synopsis: "A 911 dispatch operator must search for the music that disappears from the apartment next door in order to fall asleep again, discovering something even more valuable along the way."
- Runs in Manalapan, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Manalapan, FL
Seeking actors for Plaza Theatre's Season 2014-15. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Andy Rogow, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 4-28) and "Phantom" (Amy London, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Feb. 2; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22).
- Rehearsal dates TBD (will be announced at auditions); runs Nov. 1-3 and Nov. 13-16 in North Carolina. Possible future tours along the East Coast.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 27 in Washington, DC
Casting "Right Hand of Fellowship," a Christian drama with music. Synopsis: The play is set in a remote area of North Carolina and centers around Harlan Davis, a young, charming repairman who wants to help bring an aging church in Deep Swamp, North Carolina make a few changes. Harlan learns ...
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing," based on Richard Llewellyn's novel "How Green Was My Valley," detailing life in a Welsh mining village. Part of the Musicals in Mufti Series.