- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; tours Oct. 21-Nov. 2; public run Nov. 11-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Pericles," one of Shakespeare’s later romances, which explores, through a sometimes dizzying narrative, themes of human suffering and rebirth. The landscape and tone of the play shifts constantly as Pericles is buffeted by circumstances and by the capriciousness of the elements from country to country on an epic voyage ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7. Previews begin Nov. 18; opens Jan. 15, 2015 in the Brooks Atkinson Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Honeymoon in Vegas."
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Rehearsals begin August 25; performs Nov. 22 at the Brooklyn Arts Exchange, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Brooklyn, NY
JUBILATION IS COMEDY-MUSICAL ABOUT AN ALIEN ,A- LAN WHO IS TEXTING HIS FRIENDS AND ENDS UP PASSING THROUGH A WORMHOLE AND CRASH LANDS IN ......JUBILATION IDAHO. JUBILATION IS A UNIQUE MIDWESTERN TOWN IN THAT IT IS VERY PROGRESSIVE BUT STILL MAINTAINS MANY SMALL TOWN VALUES.
- Training will be held Sept. 7 or Sept. 14; performs Sept. 26-28, Oct. 3-5, & Oct. 10-Nov. 2 in PA.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Glen Mills, PA
Casting talent and staff for the 2014 Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel. Manager states: "We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, and are an experienced ...
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Aug 16, Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Don Juan in Hell" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 10); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2015); "Major Barbara" (Rehearsals begin April 13; runs April 25-May 18, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Rehearsals Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, and Dec. 7 (1-5 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier Studios, NYC; tech week: Dec. 9–12 from 4:30–9:00 p.m.; performs Dec. 13 and 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in New York, NY
A Class Act NY announces auditions for its fall musical, "High School Musical Jr." Broadway star Sarah Amengual (Maria in "West Side Story") will direct with Philip de la Cal music-directing. There will be two casts, a junior cast and a senior cast. Coordinator states: "Performances will take place at ...