- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 Thu. & Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. with no performances on Dec. 24-25 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Anne of Green Gables," a musical. Synopsis: The Cuthberts expect to adopt a boy, but receive, instead, a red-haired, wide-eyed orphan girl. Though clever young Anne Shirley has a penchant for getting into trouble, she works her way into the hearts of her adoptive parents as well as the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Oct. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Theater on High Street, 45 E. High St., Moorpark, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Moorpark, CA
Casting "Costa Titanica," a play. Synopsis: A mashup of '70s classic TV shows “The Love Boat” and “Fantasy Island," the crew and passengers of the tragically-named Costa Titanica cruise ship must fight to survive the evil plans of Mr. Bjorke and his sidekick Baboo as he makes taking over the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...