- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2-27, 2015 with a possible extension through Jan. 3 at Off Broadways Safra Hall at MJH, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking actors who sing for "Di Goldene Kale," a 1923 comic operetta written in the style of Gilbert and Sullivan and Viennese Operetta with elements of klezmer, Jewish cantorial music, Eastern European folk music, ragtime and jazz. Synopsis: "Di Goldene Kale" was the hit show of the 1923 season, running ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages (Ike ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 6, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors, male and female, for "Bad Jews."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; previews begin Nov. 10; opens Dec. 3 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female singers for ensemble swing/second ASM in "The Color Purple." Note: ''The Color Purple'' is based on Alice Walker's 1982 novel. A Steven Spielberg movie version was released in 1985.
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 and will be three days a week (M, W, F) from 3-6 p.m. until Oct. 30 (one week before tech); runs Nov. 6-21 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., Manhattan, NY 10012.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead," a play. The Onomatopoeia Theatre Company is looking to create a production that will explore themes such as foolishness, wisdom, fate, free will and life and death, while embracing a quick wit and comedic attitude. The goal is simple: to make the audience think ...
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Ghost Light," a play.
- Rehearses Oct. 2, 9 & 30; shoots Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, Nov. 7, 14 & 21, Dec. 5, 12 & 19; all rehearsals and shoots in Baltimore, MD. Note: Production is on Saturdays Sept.-Dec. 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Storm Raven," a student film. Synopsis: Terra Bannelrock incites an uprising to escape the hellish prison city of Colossus Reach, but in the crucible must choose between her long fought freedom and the life of another.