- "Carnival!" rehearses Oct. 6-20; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 2 in NYC. "The Girl Who Came to Supper" rehearses Oct. 21-Nov. 3; runs Nov. 4-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for Musicals Tonight! Shows include: "Carnival!" (Bob Merrill, music and lyrics; Michael Stewart, libretto based on the 1953 film "Lili"; Thomas Sabella-Mills, dir.; James Stenborg, music dir.) and "The Girl Who Came to Supper" (Harry Kurnitz, book; Noel Coward, music and lyrics; Thomas Sabella-Mills, dir.; David B. ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 28 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park," a play.
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- Must be available Nov. 3-Dec. 28 in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Story, The Musical."
- Rehearses in October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (3-4 days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. producer's note: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge." Producer states: "We've heard it time and time again; a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even school work. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between, what all of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Nov. 5-9 and Nov. 12-16 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting “cause/way," a play. Synopsis: "cause/way" follows the life stories of Felicia, Ted, and David from the end of Felicia's life (1980s) to the beginning of Ted and David's love affair (1920s). Ted, a high school coach, meets David in the roaring '20s but he eventually marries Felicia in Depression-era ...
- Runs in Manalapan, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Manalapan, FL
Seeking actors for Plaza Theatre's Season 2014-15. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Andy Rogow, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 4-28) and "Phantom" (Amy London, dir.; Mark Galsky, music dir. Rehearsal begins Feb. 2; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22).
- Rehearsal dates TBD (will be announced at auditions); runs Nov. 1-3 and Nov. 13-16 in North Carolina. Possible future tours along the East Coast.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 27 in Washington, DC
Casting "Right Hand of Fellowship," a Christian drama with music. Synopsis: The play is set in a remote area of North Carolina and centers around Harlan Davis, a young, charming repairman who wants to help bring an aging church in Deep Swamp, North Carolina make a few changes. Harlan learns ...
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3 in La Mirada; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 28 in Nashville, Boston, and Hartford, and other cities.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," a musical featuring swing dance and puppetry based on the 1964 Rankin Bass stop motion animation TV special.