- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Shatter," a play examining the largest man-made explosion before Hiroshima, following a small family in 1917 Halifax, Canada and the aftermath of a tragedy that physically and emotionally tears their world apart. Strongly paralleling events surrounding 9/11, "Shatter" delves into what happens when a broken community searches for someone ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title.
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...
- Workshop runs from on or about Nov. 27-Dec. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY and Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "A Bronx Tale," the musical based on the one-man play of the same name by Chazz Palminteri. Synopsis: Set against the turbulent 1960s, "A Bronx Tale" follows a young Italian-American teenager finding his path in life as guided by two father figures.
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...