- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Nov. 5-9 and Nov. 12-16 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting “cause/way," a play. Synopsis: "cause/way" follows the life stories of Felicia, Ted, and David from the end of Felicia's life (1980s) to the beginning of Ted and David's love affair (1920s). Ted, a high school coach, meets David in the roaring '20s but he eventually marries Felicia in Depression-era ...
- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28, Oct 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Cafe," in which a woman sits at a cafe waiting for a guest that she realizes may never arrive.
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...