- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; previews Sept. 23 & 24; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 25 (Wed., Thurs., and Fri. at 8 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Breathe," a play by Javon Johnson, directed by Levy Lee Simon. Synopsis: When two teenagers (one black, one white) are involved in separate acts of violence, the consequences they face are based not only on evidence, but also on the colors of their skin. Using a combination of urban ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Shows run five weeks of five performances per week,Wed-Sat nights at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 4 p.m. in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting the Falcon Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Scott and Hem" (Mark St. Germain, writer; Dimitri Toscas, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 15); "The Complete History of America (abridged)" (Adam Long, Reed Martin & Austin Tichenor, writers. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 6); and ...
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23; script-in-hand presentation/reading take place Oct. 24 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting actor/singers for various roles in the upcoming reading of "First Date the Musical." Synopsis: A real-time look at one blind/first date, Aaron and Casey are our "daters." The other patrons and waiter in the restaurant turn into baggage from Aaron and Casey’s past and future, trying to impact the ...