- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m. and possible Saturdays; no rehearsal Oct. 31); runs Nov. 20-23 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9, 11 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "Meet Me In St. Louis," based on the heartwarming 1944 movie. Join the Smith family at the 1904 World’s Fair and see how their love and respect for each other is tempered with the genuine humor that can only be generated by such a special family. Memorable musical numbers ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Sun. afternoons and Mon.-Thurs. eves.); runs Oct. 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne St., Jersey City, NJ (two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting and seeking stage crew for "Blithe Spirit," an "improbable farce" about love, marriage and the afterlife. Synopsis: The novelist, Charles Condomine, invites an eccentric medium, Madame Arcati, to his dinner party, in order to provide material for his upcoming book. Unfortunately, she conjures up the ghost of his first ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, in New York, NY
Casting Irving Berlin's "White Christmas" with book by David Ives and Paul Blake.
- Performances take place at Hubbard Hall Center for the Arts and Education on the Opera House main stage in Cambridge, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting men for "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee," (reh. Oct. 14-Nov. 5; runs Nov. 6-30) "Tartuffe" (reh. & runs Jan 27-March 15, 2015), and the "Winter Carnival of New Works" (reh. & runs Jan. 6-Feb. 1, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 10 (Mon.-Fri. eves., 6:30-10 p.m. & Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 (Thurs.-Sun.) on the campus of UC-Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Irvine, CA
Seeking a male guest artist for the leading role of J. Bruce Ismay in the world premiere of "The Last Lifeboat" at UC-Irvine. Synopsis: This is the untold story of the owner of the White Star Line when the Titanic sank, whose decision to save himself rather than go down ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29 or 30; shoots Oct. 1-5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taken," a student film for New York Film Academy about a young man whose sister is being abducted by a mafia boss demanding ransom in return.