- Shoot Dates: Sept. 30 - Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Perspective," a couple's journey throughout life brings them back recalling their past where a husband faces the struggle of Alzheimer's. Their love is tested by the strength of his memories and the will to remember his past.
- Table read Sept. 5 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.); rehearses 2-3 times per week mid-Sept.-Oct. 2015; performs Oct. 28-30 at Manhattan Repertory Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Life in Slow Motion," the story of an aging and struggling musician and his world around him. He tries to get a job, change his ways, and just accept getting older.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Rehearses evenings late September; shoots Oct. 9-11 and 23-25 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in Ithaca, NY
Casting an absurd musical comedy for Ithaca College, "Porn: The Musical," about a director's dream to create the perfect porn. Unfortunately for him, as filming progresses, hilarious circumstances force him to rethink whether his all-encompassing formula is as all-encompassing as he originally supposed.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 30 and Nov. 13; runs through Dec. 31 at Hersheypark and Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA. Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 16; runs through Dec. 19 at Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Hersheypark & Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Holiday Shows. RWS & Associates will be producing the live entertainment at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA and Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI this holiday season.
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 and will be three days a week (M, W, F) from 3-6 p.m. until Oct. 30 (one week before tech); runs Nov. 6-21 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., Manhattan, NY 10012.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead," a play. The Onomatopoeia Theatre Company is looking to create a production that will explore themes such as foolishness, wisdom, fate, free will and life and death, while embracing a quick wit and comedic attitude. The goal is simple: to make the audience think ...
- Rehearsals begin last wk. of Sept.; tech and performance Oct. 30 at Dixon Place, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting a few principal roles for "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," an original play by Joshua Young. Synopsis: The play is about a man who believes he is the obscure comic book character Bob the Goon, a nameless Joker henchman from the Batman comics. The audience follows Bob as ...