- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Open-mic nights begin Oct. 10 (3-6 p.m.) and are every Sat. thereafter at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "They will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Shoots Oct. 29th (backup date Oct. 30) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in NY
Casting "Seven Minutes in Heaven," a short, four-minute student film with no dialogue. Synopsis: Peanut butter and jelly is just a sandwich to most, but for some, it holds the key to their deepest sexual fantasies--all you need is a magic bench to bring them to life. When one man's ...
- Rehearses Oct. 29; shoots Oct. 30 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Pasadena, CA
Casting student project "Fluid Master." Director states: "We are assigned sides from TV series 'Sports Night' written by Aaron Sorkin, and we are required to shoot this scene in one shot." Scene synopsis: Casey tells Dana that a girl just flirted with him, but he doesn't know if he did ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27-Nov. 29 (Tues. & Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m., excluding Thanksgiving; and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); tech runs Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-12 a.m.); performs Dec. 4-6, 10-14, and 17-20 (7:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Patronage," a play. Synopsis: There is a suitor. He loves a countess. There is a writer. She loves someone lost. There is a countess. She loves words. She loves them passionately, desperately, and all too literally. This three-person, one-violin fairytale explores our relationship with the written word, sexuality, and ...
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm), Lancaster, PA (Dutch Apple), and tour nationally.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Seasons for Broadway Palm, Dutch Apple, and Prather Entertainment Group Tours. Broadway Palm season includes: "It's a Wonderful Life" (Nov. 12-Dec. 26); "Showboat" (Dec. 14, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016); "Sister Act" (Feb. 4- April 2, 2016); "Funny Girl" (March 24-May 14, 2016); and "Wizard of Oz" (June 23-Aug. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8, 2016 (nonunion) and Jan. 15 (Equity); runs Feb. 5-21 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13, in San Diego, CA
- Two rehearsals TBD before reading; reading is Oct. 22 at Think Coffee on Mercer St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 12 in New York, NY
*UPDATE* Due to the large volume of applicants we have added another hour onto our auditions. The open call will start at 7:45 and run until 10:30. "The Golden Smile" is an absurdist play about several dysfunctional characters' struggles to make a play to save their beloved rec room. Mixed ...
- Rehearses Oct. 2015; shoots Oct. 30-31 in Waxahachie, TX and Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 15 in Arlington, TX
Casting for "Road's End," a short film about Demi, saying goodbye to a family she has grown close to before she leaves town. But before she departs, she learns this family may still need her after she's gone.