- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 28, Tues.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 2:30 p.m. in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors and dancers for "A Christmas Carol," an adaptation of Charles Dickens’ holiday classic featuring a traditional Victorian setting with a musical score that spans genres and eras, from rousing gospel to rock-n-soul favorites, and from nostalgic harmony classics to contemporary hits.
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Arden Theatre Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes "La Bete," (Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsal begins Aug. 19; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 12), "Great Expectations" (Matthew Decker, dir. Rehearsal begins Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 21), "Under the Skin" (Terrence J. Nolen, dir. Rehearsal begins Dec. 23; runs Jan. ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-10; runs Oct. 11-19 in NYC (no shows on Oct. 13 or 14).
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting this musical adaptation of the 1987 Tom Hanks film of the same name, "Big." Part of the "Musicals in Mufti" series. Synopsis: "Big, The Musical" tells the story of a 13-year-old boy who makes a wish to be “big." The production opened on Broadway in 1996 and was subsequently ...
- Performs Sunday mornings (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) ongoing beginning mid-Oct. 2014 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Brooklyn, NY
"Progressive" Brooklyn Heights Church seeks professional musicians for Sunday services. Company states: "First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn is an intentionally racially, culturally and theologically diverse congregation energetically committed to serving God in our church, families, workplaces, community and world."
- Rehearses mid-October through December; runs Dec. 4-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Going to Market," which deals with ex-cons and an immigrant community struggling to manage their lives at home and as part of a working class work force out of the Bronx. Devin, a young father from the South is faced with more than he bargained for when he moves ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 30 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "Little Dancer," with music by Stephen Flaherty, book & lyrics by Lynn Ahrens. Synopsis: Part fact, part fiction, this musical is inspired by the obscure fourteen-year-old ballerina who posed for the famed Degas sculpture, "Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen." The show is set in the glamorous and lurid world of ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos Godas
- Rehearsals and performances vary per project.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active Actors' Equity Association members under 18 who are not signed with any agency and are seeking representation. Agents from CESD Talent Agency and Fresh Faces Agency are expected to attend. These agencies specialize in representing young performers.