- Rehearses Aug. 25; runs Sept. 12-14 at the NAACP Festival at The Nate Holden Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting "A Barefooted Easter," a 10 minute play that takes place in a 1962 Jim Crow Mississippi, one day away from Easter Sunday, when Alberta Mae Johnson has a hundred things to do.
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11 in NY. Note: Performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Contract begins Sept. 8, 2014 to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Sept. 9, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Oct. 18, 2014 in HI; ends Apr. 12, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting productions for Norwegian Cruise Line, Pride of America. Production states: "Attention all Gleeks and Hollywood Musical Freaks. Come be a part of two new shows on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America in Hawaii. First, a “Pop/Rock” original musical that features two rival Glee Clubs who travel to Hawaii ...
- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Runs Sept. 12-Oct. 12 in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Fallen Angels" by Noel Coward. Synopsis: "Fallen Angels" is the comedic story of Julia and Jane, two upper-class women in England in the early 20th century. They are married to Fred and Willy. Maurice, a former French lover of the two women, shows up while their husbands are away. ...
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Sept. 4. Previews begin Aug. 30; runs Sept. 13 through approx. Nov. 2 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) at The Road Theater, 5108 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA. No shows the weekend of Oct. 10-12; if the run is extended, there will be shows during Thanksgiving weekend.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Smoke and Mirrors," a "magical"--a story told through magic. Synopsis: After suffering a tragedy, a boy misdirects his grief with magic and eventually finds himself in the process.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...