- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 12, 2015-Jan. 9, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Three Maries," a play.
- Rehearses Sept. 23-Nov. 5 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., until Oct. 12, when rehearsals run Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.) at The Unity Community Center, 1212 W. Balmoral, Chicago, IL; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20 at The Royal George Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Animal Acts!: An Animal Burlesque on the State of the Human Condition," a musical. Synopsis: "Animal Acts!" features ten twisted animals who have come with a message from on high about how humans treat themselves and the other inhabitants of this "One World." This is a world premier of ...
- Rehearses Sept. 27-Nov. 15 and Apr. 3-June 12 (Sun., 4-6 p.m.); studio showing Nov. 15 (6 p.m.) at CMDE Studio, 84 Euclid Ave., Hackensack, NJ; outdoor performance Apr. 23 at Hackensack Riverkeeper Annual Earthfest at Overpeck Park, Ridgefield Park, NJ; performs June 18 at Fair Lawn Community Theater Fair, Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Hackensack, NJ
Seeking dancers for "One Love," a new work by CMDE Guest Artist Candace Hundley Kamate, who will work collaboratively with dancers of mixed abilities, including individuals with disabilities, ages 10 and up, to create and perform an original piece around themes of personal spiritual journeys and the idea that a ...
- Rehearses Sept. 26-28, 7-10 p.m. and Oct. 21-Nov. 1; performs Nov. 1 at St. Bartholomew's Church on Park Ave. in NY. Note: Performers will be on site from 12 p.m.-12 a.m. on Nov. 1.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in New York, NY
Performa seeks 5 experienced performers (3 women, 2 men) with advanced dance and acting training for a one-night engagement for the biennial’s opening night. The piece, Untitled, a Performa commission by Francesco Vezzoli, will be performed twice in the evening at St. Bartholomew’s Church on Park Avenue, November 1st. The ...