- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Washington, DC
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Shakespeare's "The Tempest (Free For All)" (Ethan McSweeny, dir.-original dir. Rehearsals begin July 26; runs Aug. 17-28 at Sidney Harman Hall); Shakespeare's "Romeo And Juliet" (Alan Paul, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 23 with a possible ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Dorset, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dorset, VT
Casting the Dorset Theatre Festival season. Season includes "Norman Conquests: Table Manners" (Evan Yionoulis, dir. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 16-July 2); "Dear Elizabeth" (Adrienne Campbell Holt, dir. Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 7-23); "Way Of The World" (Theresa Rebeck, dir. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 28-Aug. ...
- Rehearses & runs at The Theater Barn in New Lebanon NY.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 6 in New York, NY
Casting The Theater Barn 2016 summer season, to include "Don't Talk to the Actors" (June 13-July 3), "Towards Zero" (June 25-July 24), "Forever Plaid: (July 15-Aug. 7), "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh" (July 29-Aug. 21), "The Wedding Singer" (Aug. 12-Sept. 8, and "The Cocktail Hour" (Aug. 26-Sept. 25).
- Season rehearses and runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's upcoming 2016 Mainstage and Playhouse Downtown seasons. Season includes: "Million Dollar Quartet" (James Moye, dir. Rehearses and runs Apr. 12-May 22, Mainstage); "The Affections of May" (Norm Foster, writer; Paige Posey, dir. Rehearses and runs May 10-June 4, Mainstage); "The Music Man" (Chase ...