- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 12-22 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Glengarry Glen Ross."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 19 (Tues. & Fri., 5-9 p.m. and Sat., 12-8 p.m.); tech rehearsals and performances Nov. 11-23 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for Kidz Theater's fall mainstage production of "Smile." Synopsis: Featuring the song "Disneyland," "Smile" is a hilarious, heartwarming, and thought-provoking satire following the events of a California teen beauty pageant. Written by Marvin Hamlisch ("A Chorus Line") and Howard Ashman ("Little Shop of Horrors," "The Little Mermaid," "Beauty and ...
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...