- Rehearses Sept. 19-27 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); presentations Sept. 27-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Orange Star Dinner Show," a country western musical farce about a family-run dinner theater ready to implode. Casting Director states: "This is not an exaggerated, 'country bumpkin' type musical. We’re interested in nuanced clown work and Commedia archetypes. The songs are comical, country pop/rock. Solid song and dance chops. ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 30 and Nov. 13; runs through Dec. 31 at Hersheypark and Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA. Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 16; runs through Dec. 19 at Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Hersheypark & Grand Geneva Resort and Spa Holiday Shows. RWS & Associates will be producing the live entertainment at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane and the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, PA and Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, WI this holiday season.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "The Snow Queen" (Charlie Mitchell, dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 6; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 20) & "A Christmas Carol" (Lauren Caldwell, dir.; Janet Allard and Michael Bigelow, adaptation. Runs Nov. 28- Dec. 19).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 19 (weekday eves. and weekend days; other times possible, but only if actors' schedules permit); runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Piano Lesson" by August Wilson. Producer states: "This is a production of The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere off-off Broadway theater." All roles open.
- Rehearsals begin late Sept. or early Oct. 2015 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 3-6 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 14 & 19 (dress rehearsal and performance) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length classical ballet for the 29th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Performance date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, dancers, musicians, and free thinkers interested in exploring pre-theatrical elements of performance: movement, sound, touch, and action/reaction but, most importantly, ecstatic states of consciousness. Interest in Grotowski, Artaud, Isodora Duncan, Jadorowsky and Stanislawski is encouraged but not necessary. Coordinators state: "Our company's booked performances are ancient Dionysian performance ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Grant Cornerstone, 1301 Amsterdam Avenue (between 124th and 123rd.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...