- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 (Tues.-Fri. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs Nov. 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Brigadoon," the musical. Synopsis: "Brigadoon" is a fantasy about a Scottish town that disappears into the Highland mist and returns for only one day every one hundred years. Songs include "Almost Like Being in Love," "The Heather on the Hill," "Waitin’ for My Dearie," "I’ll Go Home with Bonnie ...
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearses Sept. 16-Oct. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 8 in the Black Box Theatre on the campus of the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "The Hound of the Baskervilles," a play performed by three male actors. The play is a spoof of the Arthur Conan Doyle story, but is extremely faithful to the original and retains its darkness and mystery. It is adapted by Steve Canny & John Nicholson. The three actors must ...
- Nine month contracts begin late December 2015 sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Auditions: Sep 13, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream, and the their newest ship, the Disney Fantasy.
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Oct. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Theater on High Street, 45 E. High St., Moorpark, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Moorpark, CA
Casting "Costa Titanica," a play. Synopsis: A mashup of '70s classic TV shows “The Love Boat” and “Fantasy Island," the crew and passengers of the tragically-named Costa Titanica cruise ship must fight to survive the evil plans of Mr. Bjorke and his sidekick Baboo as he makes taking over the ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.
- Festival runs in 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting for 2016's 8 Tens @ 8 Festival, featuring 8 ten-minute plays. Project description: "Eight awarded short plays, from our annual national playwriting contest, are performed and directed by some of the best the Santa Cruz theatre community has to offer."