- Pageant is Sept. 3-6; grand gala is Sept. 5 (6:30 p.m.) the Roulette Intermedium Performing Arts and Concert Hall, 509 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 17, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking models to be cast in New York City for the titles of Miss New York City, Miss Manhattan, Miss Empire State, and more. Selected model contestants will be awarded entry to the national finals and compete for the Miss Tourism USA 2015 National Title. Miss Tourism USA 2015 will ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- National tour begins rehearsals Sept. 22 in NYC; performs Oct. 8-Nov. 29, 2015 and Feb. 10-April 30, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting puppeteers and singers for a national tour of "Clifford The Big Red Dog," based on the original characters created by Norman Bridwell, the Scholastic book series, and the Scholastic television show. This production is a remount of Mills Entertainment's Clifford National Tour. Note: * indicates a dog character in ...
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 29 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for eight available roles (four men, four women) in "Ain't Misbehavin'." All characters are African-American, ages 30-50. Note: Seeking the most interesting combinations of ages and body types.
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Rehearses mid-Sept through Oct.; shoots Nov. 1-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Red Corset," a Brooklyn College thesis short film. Synopsis: Elaine Parker, a high-school teacher, has been married to Henry for almost 25 years. After a work injury causes Henry to retire, and with the kids now in college, Elaine is finding herself wanting to bring some spice back ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Sept. 30, 2015-May 22, 2016 in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 12, in Warwick, RI
Casting Equity actors, singers & dancers for roles & chorus parts in Ocean State Theatre's 2015-16 season.