- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearses Oct. 2, 9 & 30; shoots Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, Nov. 7, 14 & 21, Dec. 5, 12 & 19; all rehearsals and shoots in Baltimore, MD. Note: Production is on Saturdays Sept.-Dec. 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Storm Raven," a student film. Synopsis: Terra Bannelrock incites an uprising to escape the hellish prison city of Colossus Reach, but in the crucible must choose between her long fought freedom and the life of another.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 15 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Houston, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the Jeffrey Hatcher revised version of Frederick Knott's play.
- Rehearsals begin late Sept. or early Oct. 2015 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 3-6 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 14 & 19 (dress rehearsal and performance) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length classical ballet for the 29th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 or 17 at studio in Chicago, IL; productions and touring takes place at the Mann Center for Performing Arts in Philadelphia, PA and the Stepping Stones Museum for Children in Norwalk, CT between Sept. 30-Oct. 17; local, one day performance Nov. 2 in Chicago, IL; tour returns east Nov. 15-17.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Chicago, IL
Seeking an actress/music director who can play keyboard and improvise musically to join a children's theater touring company for a short tour out east.
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Oct. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Theater on High Street, 45 E. High St., Moorpark, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Moorpark, CA
Casting "Costa Titanica," a play. Synopsis: A mashup of '70s classic TV shows “The Love Boat” and “Fantasy Island," the crew and passengers of the tragically-named Costa Titanica cruise ship must fight to survive the evil plans of Mr. Bjorke and his sidekick Baboo as he makes taking over the ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.