- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- rehearses in Sept, los angeles shooting in Nov 12th to Nov 18th, los angeles
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
A hobo boy who is trying to get a ride on a highway helps a career woman to fix the leaking tire of her car, at first the woman tries to get the boy away since she hinds a body killed by her in the car, but afterwards she left ...
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Rehearsals will be held once a week, beginning Sept. 22; alternating Sundays in D.C. and Mondays in NYC (Manhattan). Schedule will be available at audition. All tech rehearsals will be held in D.C. No rehearsals over Thanksgiving weekend. All performances are in the Washington, DC area and run Dec. 11-14 & 21-22.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in New York, NY
Casting 3 New York dancers (1 male, 2 females) to supplement the Washington D.C. cast of Momentum's long running, original professional dance theater version of “The Nutcracker.” JHHN has an original script telling a story of transformation through the arts and features Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite” plus ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Sun. afternoons and Mon.-Thurs. eves.); runs Oct. 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne St., Jersey City, NJ (two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting and seeking stage crew for "Blithe Spirit," an "improbable farce" about love, marriage and the afterlife. Synopsis: The novelist, Charles Condomine, invites an eccentric medium, Madame Arcati, to his dinner party, in order to provide material for his upcoming book. Unfortunately, she conjures up the ghost of his first ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.