- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; tours Oct. 21-Nov. 2; public run Nov. 11-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Pericles," one of Shakespeare’s later romances, which explores, through a sometimes dizzying narrative, themes of human suffering and rebirth. The landscape and tone of the play shifts constantly as Pericles is buffeted by circumstances and by the capriciousness of the elements from country to country on an epic voyage ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Rehearses and runs in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various roles in two shows for Westchester Broadway Theatre. Shows include: "South Pacific" (Charles Repole, dir.; Leo Caruson, musical dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; opens Sept. 25; unpaid hiatus Dec. 1-28; resumes Dec. 30; closes Jan. 25) and "It Happened One Christmas Eve" (Jonathan Stahl, dir.).
- Orientation will be held Sept. 2-3; rehearses Sept. 9-Oct. 1; runs Oct. 3-31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting "Ghost Cruise" in which a tour guide takes guests on a “not-so-scary” monster themed scavenger hunt, featuring Heroes and Villains and "Hubble Bubbles Dance Party," an interactive dance party. Also seeking characters, hosts, improvisers, and emcees for the Boo Crew, Wanda's Jellyfish Disco, and the Sea Life Aquarium.