- Rehearsals begin September 2014; performances run Nov. 7, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 at theme parks, restaurants, country clubs, and private parties in L.A. and Orange County.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Fullerton, CA
Casting the 32nd season of 'Tis the Season Handbell Carolers, a professional Christmas caroling group.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; tours nationally Nov. 4-Dec. 28.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story." Especially seeking non-Caucasian performers to play young Puerto Ricans.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Story, The Musical!"
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 7 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Shoots SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6th 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (Slots will be organized according to selected talents' schedules.)
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting the Five14 Community Outreach Project, where videos will be shot about New Yorkers and their honest opinions about faith and God.
- Rehearses Sept. 2014; shoots Nov. 4, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting a currently untitled film. Synopsis: Mark and Anna are a happy couple in their early 30s who decide to have a baby. One year later they find out that Anna cannot conceive due to Endometriosis. This leads her to fall into depression. Taking anti-depression medications leads to multiple suicidal ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...