- Season rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting Fulton Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lend Me A Tenor" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Charles Abbott, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2014; runs Oct. 7-26, 2014), "White Christmas" (Irving Berlin, writer; Marc Robin, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 30, 2014; runs Nov. 18, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015), "And Then There Were None" ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Lewiston, ME
Casting the 2014-15 season of The Public Theatre. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A. R. Gurney, writer. Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26), "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract runs Dec. 1-14), "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer. Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015), "Outside Mullingar" ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 12 at Camino Real Playhouse, 31776 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Casting "Calamity Jane the Musical," the Southern California premiere production of the untold story of Calamity Jane. This Wild West show features original music by Larry Gatlin, Bishop, McBroom, and Nation. Producer states: "As the opening show of Camino Real Playhouse's 25th season, Calamity Jane will give the actors a ...
- Company is in residence at SKyPAC in Bowling Green, KY.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting Kentucky Stages' upcoming season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Ken Neil Hailey, dir. Rehearses Sept. 1-17; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 5); "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Ted Vitale, dir. Rehearses Oct. 20-Nov. 5; runs Nov. 6-23); "A Kentucky Christmas Carol" (Jeffrey Beard, adaptation; Charles Dickens, novel. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Playwrights Horizons' season. Season includes: "Bootycandy" (Robert O'Hara, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 22-Oct. 26); "Grand Concourse" (Heidi Schreck, writer; Kip Fagan, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 17, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Pocatello" (Samuel D. Hunter, writer; Davis McCallum, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Sept. 27-Dec. 28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "At Last: A Tribute to Etta James."
- Rehearsals begin late Aug./early Sept. 2014 (twice per week and progress to a more vigorous schedule as date gets closer to production); opens early 2015 in NYC. Note: Rehearsal showings will occur at 2 landmark points in the process.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Savage Jaw," a new, explosive, devised dance-theater musical piece featuring the work of David Bowie and Arcade Fire. Actors involved will need to be able to both move and sing well. Casting personnel state: "We are casting 6-10 actors who are both excellent movers (dance training not required for ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; performances begin Sept. 4; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Juárez: A Documentary Mythology." Synopsis: "More than two years in development. Over 200 hours of interview footage. Hundreds of conversations. Theater Mitu creates an artful portrait of a community in crisis and transformation. Gangs, cartels, corruption, NAFTA, femicide, the War on Drugs, fear, familial honor, mythology, and hope all ...
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...