- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Shoots Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, 9-11 tentatively in Salton Sea, CA and studio ADR sessions in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 12 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Möbius," an experimental drama that explores our perception of time, death, solitude, and memory.
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 3; runs Nov. 4-14 at Walnut Street Theatre, Studio 5, 825 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Underbite Theatre Company's production of "Would You Still Love Me, If?," a new play by John S. Anastasi exploring gender identity and the challenges of gender transitioning. Seeking four strong women for this topical play. Synopsis: Danya and Addison are caring, intelligent people who are also lesbian lovers. They ...
- Classes run once a week, Sept. 21-Nov. 30 and every day Dec. 1-5; presentations run Dec. 4-5.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking writers for The Writers in Performance Workshop, designed to give writers the opportunity to explore performing their written pieces. Whether they are playwrights, poets, monologists, writers of prose, or spoken word artist, this workshop gives the writers an opportunity to create a performance piece out of their writings. Workshop ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...
- Rehearses Sept. 27-Nov. 15 and Apr. 3-June 12 (Sun., 4-6 p.m.); studio showing Nov. 15 (6 p.m.) at CMDE Studio, 84 Euclid Ave., Hackensack, NJ; outdoor performance Apr. 23 at Hackensack Riverkeeper Annual Earthfest at Overpeck Park, Ridgefield Park, NJ; performs June 18 at Fair Lawn Community Theater Fair, Fair Lawn, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Hackensack, NJ
Seeking dancers for "One Love," a new work by CMDE Guest Artist Candace Hundley Kamate, who will work collaboratively with dancers of mixed abilities, including individuals with disabilities, ages 10 and up, to create and perform an original piece around themes of personal spiritual journeys and the idea that a ...