- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 at Champions Dance Studios in NYC; performs Aug. 31, Sept. 4 & 6 at the Hudson Guild Theater in NYC. Note: See below for full schedule.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting "That Was Then," a soul musical entering its Thespis Theater Festival run. This is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a "soul music" band that performs live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, The Beatles, and others. The play is set in the ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Aug. and will be in Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Sept. 19, 20, 26, 27, and Oct. 3, 4, 10, and 11 at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Winter’s Tale," a story of loss and redemption. Synopsis: In a fit of jealousy, Leontes, the King of Sicily, convinces himself that his pregnant wife is carrying his best friend’s love child. Leontes’ jealousy turns to tyranny as the king proceeds to destroy his entire family and a ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Same Time, Next Year" by Bernard Slade. The story about two happily married people who meet and have an affair for 26 years meeting the same time every year.
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Rehearses mid-Sept through Oct.; shoots Nov. 1-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Red Corset," a Brooklyn College thesis short film. Synopsis: Elaine Parker, a high-school teacher, has been married to Henry for almost 25 years. After a work injury causes Henry to retire, and with the kids now in college, Elaine is finding herself wanting to bring some spice back ...