- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 in Bloomfield, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in W. Bloomfield, MI
Casting "Enter Laughing," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4. Previews run Nov. 28-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-28 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Outside Mullingar."
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 19, 2015; runs Mar. 10-Apr. 14, 2015 in Fulton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking AEA members for "The Producers," a musical.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...
- The format of the audition will be improvised (Spolin) games and exercises, looking for actors who can form/change a relationship in an improvised scene. First auditions are Sat., Sept 13 from 1:30-4:30pm AND Mon., Sept. 15 from 7-10pm. Callbacks are the following week. If cast, rehearsals begin in Oct., Monday eves or Sat. afternoons, depending on new members.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
AUDITION: Seeking new members for a sketch comedy co-op. All ages, ethnicities and skill levels encouraged. Improvisation or writing expertise ideal, musical/movement ability preferred but not necessary at audition. This is a dues paying co-op with strong connections. Member dues are $25/wk for theatre rental, director-coach, rehearsal space, producer, stage ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 (with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York City, NY
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Dec. 2 & 9 (4:15-6:15 p.m.) at Visceral Dance Center, 2820 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for Studio Stars, an advanced individualized musical theater experience. This is a pre-professional training program for fifth through eighth graders. This advanced workshop will focus on the key elements of musical theater: acting, dancing, and singing. Producer states: "Studio Stars is where students will experience intense audition training ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.