- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 (Mon.-Thurs., Sat. & Sun. TBA); performs Sept. 26-Oct. 5, 2014 at Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Legally Blonde: The Musical." Synopsis: A fabulously fun, international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde: The Musical" follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. This action-packed musical explodes on the stage with memorable songs and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; previews begin Sept. 11; runs approx. Sept. 17-Oct. 5 at the 59E59 Theaters in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Ndebele Funeral."
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Training will be held Sept. 7 or Sept. 14; performs Sept. 26-28, Oct. 3-5, & Oct. 10-Nov. 2 in PA.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Glen Mills, PA
Casting talent and staff for the 2014 Arasapha Farms Haunted Hayride and The Bates Motel. Manager states: "We are always looking for new energetic and enthusiastic people to work at The Bates Motel. If you love the art of scaring people in a safe, fun environment, and are an experienced ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting Windy City Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "End of Days" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer; Henry Godinez; Rehearsals begin Feb. 24; runs March 21-April 26 with extended closing May 10, 2015); "Stick Fly" (Lydia Diamond, writer; Chuck Smith, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 30-July 5 with extended closing ...
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of The Public Theatre. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A. R. Gurney, writer. Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26), "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract runs Dec. 1-14), "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer. Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015), "Outside Mullingar" ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Casting The Public Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A.R. Gurney, writer; contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer; contract runs Dec. 1-14); "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, ...