- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2015 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Dorothy only in "The Wiz."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 19 (Tues. & Fri., 5-9 p.m. and Sat., 12-8 p.m.); tech rehearsals and performances Nov. 11-23 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for Kidz Theater's fall mainstage production of "Smile." Synopsis: Featuring the song "Disneyland," "Smile" is a hilarious, heartwarming, and thought-provoking satire following the events of a California teen beauty pageant. Written by Marvin Hamlisch ("A Chorus Line") and Howard Ashman ("Little Shop of Horrors," "The Little Mermaid," "Beauty and ...
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 19, 2015; runs Mar. 10-Apr. 14, 2015 in Fulton, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking AEA members for "The Producers," a musical.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29 or 30; shoots Oct. 1-5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taken," a student film for New York Film Academy about a young man whose sister is being abducted by a mafia boss demanding ransom in return.
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.