- AUDITION: Sept. 12, 2015 @ 5 pm Rehearsals will be EVERY SATURDAY @5 in Sept and Oct, and Dec until the Day of the play, Dec. 20th. Novembers schedule will be the same, except for Thanksgiving weekend! There will be NO REHEARSAL that weekend! REHEARSALS ( all rehearsals held at 730 East Boundary St. Augusta GA 30901)
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Augusta, GA
Casting: "An Urban Christmas Carol" a play based on the classic legend but set in the modern "hood"! Ebenisha, riddled with anger and greed, face the ghost of her past, present, and future, to an unexpected end; a twist! This play is the world's first Interactive Play where the audience ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting the Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 3; runs Nov. 4-14 at Walnut Street Theatre, Studio 5, 825 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Underbite Theatre Company's production of "Would You Still Love Me, If?," a new play by John S. Anastasi exploring gender identity and the challenges of gender transitioning. Seeking four strong women for this topical play. Synopsis: Danya and Addison are caring, intelligent people who are also lesbian lovers. They ...
- Runs Nov. 5-22 on Long Island in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Long Island, NY
Casting "The Lyons" which begins in a hospital room where Ben Lyons lies dying, his wife of forty years, while his wife Rita, flips through decorating magazines, planning a living room make-over. Synopsis: "I know you won’t actually be there to enjoy it, but I’d like to think you’d like ...
- Classes run once a week, Sept. 21-Nov. 30 and every day Dec. 1-5; presentations run Dec. 4-5.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking writers for The Writers in Performance Workshop, designed to give writers the opportunity to explore performing their written pieces. Whether they are playwrights, poets, monologists, writers of prose, or spoken word artist, this workshop gives the writers an opportunity to create a performance piece out of their writings. Workshop ...
- Rehearses Sept. 23-Nov. 5 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., until Oct. 12, when rehearsals run Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.) at The Unity Community Center, 1212 W. Balmoral, Chicago, IL; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 20 at The Royal George Theatre, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Animal Acts!: An Animal Burlesque on the State of the Human Condition," a musical. Synopsis: "Animal Acts!" features ten twisted animals who have come with a message from on high about how humans treat themselves and the other inhabitants of this "One World." This is a world premier of ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Grant Cornerstone, 1301 Amsterdam Avenue (between 124th and 123rd.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations will vary throughout Central Texas.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Creative Alliance Annual Unified Auditions to be seen by directors, producers, and leaders of both theater and film organizations throughout Central Texas.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 23 (no rehearsal or performance on Thanksgiving, Nov. 26) in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Seeking the Ghost of Christmas Present only in "A Christmas Carol." All other roles in this production have been cast.
- Rehearses Sept. 26-28, 7-10 p.m. and Oct. 21-Nov. 1; performs Nov. 1 at St. Bartholomew's Church on Park Ave. in NY. Note: Performers will be on site from 12 p.m.-12 a.m. on Nov. 1.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in New York, NY
Performa seeks 5 experienced performers (3 women, 2 men) with advanced dance and acting training for a one-night engagement for the biennial’s opening night. The piece, Untitled, a Performa commission by Francesco Vezzoli, will be performed twice in the evening at St. Bartholomew’s Church on Park Avenue, November 1st. The ...