- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals begin September 2014; performances run Nov. 7, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 at theme parks, restaurants, country clubs, and private parties in L.A. and Orange County.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Fullerton, CA
Casting the 32nd season of 'Tis the Season Handbell Carolers, a professional Christmas caroling group.
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story." Especially seeking non-Caucasian performers to play young Puerto Ricans.
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 14; runs November 7-9 & 14-16 at Arc Stages in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 6 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Assassins," a musical about nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman bend the rules of time and space, taking us on a nightmarish roller coaster ride in which ...
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturdays or Sundays afternoons; runs Nov. 7-8 p.m. through Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. (performs over three weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Carousel." Synopsis: In a Maine coastal village toward the end of the 19th century, the swaggering, carefree carnival barker, Billy Bigelow, captivates and marries the naive millworker, Julie Jordan. Billy loses his job just as he learns that Julie is pregnant and, desperately intent upon providing a decent life ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...