- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 8, with possible extension through Nov. 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Futurity," with music by César Alvarez with The Lisps and lyrics & book by César Alvarez.
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "The Snow Queen" (Charlie Mitchell, dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 6; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 20) & "A Christmas Carol" (Lauren Caldwell, dir.; Janet Allard and Michael Bigelow, adaptation. Runs Nov. 28- Dec. 19).
- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...
- Rehearses Oct. 2, 9 & 30; shoots Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, Nov. 7, 14 & 21, Dec. 5, 12 & 19; all rehearsals and shoots in Baltimore, MD. Note: Production is on Saturdays Sept.-Dec. 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Storm Raven," a student film. Synopsis: Terra Bannelrock incites an uprising to escape the hellish prison city of Colossus Reach, but in the crucible must choose between her long fought freedom and the life of another.