- Rehearsal begins Sept. 14; runs November 7-9 & 14-16 at Arc Stages in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 6 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Assassins," a musical about nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman bend the rules of time and space, taking us on a nightmarish roller coaster ride in which ...
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturdays or Sundays afternoons; runs Nov. 7-8 p.m. through Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. (performs over three weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Carousel." Synopsis: In a Maine coastal village toward the end of the 19th century, the swaggering, carefree carnival barker, Billy Bigelow, captivates and marries the naive millworker, Julie Jordan. Billy loses his job just as he learns that Julie is pregnant and, desperately intent upon providing a decent life ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 7 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begins Sept. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 at The Heights Players in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Boys From Syracuse," music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Lorenz Hart, book by George Abbott.
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20, 2014, at The College of New Rochelle, New Rochelle NY 10805. Performances November 7-16 at The College of New Rochelle.
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "NINE" the musical
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (Mon.-Thurs.); performs Nov. 7-22 at the Whittier Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman. The play is set Chinon, France, 1183. English and French accents are needed.
- Rehearses Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Dec. 2 & 9 (4:15-6:15 p.m.) at Visceral Dance Center, 2820 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for Studio Stars, an advanced individualized musical theater experience. This is a pre-professional training program for fifth through eighth graders. This advanced workshop will focus on the key elements of musical theater: acting, dancing, and singing. Producer states: "Studio Stars is where students will experience intense audition training ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Rehearses every Tues. (7:30 to 9:30 p.m.) at Columbia University's Dodge Hall building, NYC; attendance is required every week.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in New York, NY
Seeking new members for Ten and Change, NYC's oldest all-male a cappella group. The group sings a mix of classic tunes and contemporary hits and performs throughout the city and beyond. Some recent shows include The Duplex Cabaret and Piano Bar, Tammany Hall, Central Park, and a victory at a ...