- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Rehearses Sept. 1-18, five days a week, 7-10 p.m.; Performance Dates: Sept. 19 & 21 at 8 p.m. and Sept. 20 at 3 p.m. at Treehouse Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New York, NY
Casting "MilkMilkLemonade," a play. Synopsis: Emory is an effeminate boy age 11 who lives on a farm with his chain smoking Nanna and his only friend, a depressed chicken about to be processed. Nanna wishes Emory would get his head out of the clouds, stop choreographing ribbon stick dance numbers, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bad Jews," a play that asks questions about what you choose to believe, when you’re chosen. "Bad Jews" tells the story of Daphna Feygenbaum, a “Real Jew” with an Israeli boyfriend. When Daphne’s cousin Liam brings home his shiksa girlfriend Melody and declares ownership of their grandfather’s Chai necklace, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tech week begins early October; runs throughout October at The Clemente Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer/actors for "Broken" as part of the First Annual Horror Theatre Festival. Company states; "The concept is a physical-theater based piece used with stylized movement set to original music and theatrical effect. Things to keep in mind: You must be versed in the style of contemporary dance. Skills to ...
- Rehearses Aug. 11-Sept. 11 (weekday evenings, usually at 7 p.m.; occasionally weekend afternoons); performs Sept. 11-13 18-20, and 25-27 (Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, Lake Shore Road, Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Harper Lee's American masterpiece of the loss of innocence in a small Alabama town, circa 1935, as Atticus Finch, "a man with a civilized heart," defends a Black man falsely accused of rape.
- Rehearsals run Sept.-Oct. 2015 with performances Nov. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 13, 14 in Glendale, CA
Casting a modern hipster version of William Shakespeare's "Love's Labour's Lost." Dean Productions is a non-profit theatre company dedicating to engaging kids with cancer in the professional theatre experience, so all performers must be able and willing to work with children with cancer.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 in NYC; tech rehearsals begin Oct. 5 in Somerville, NJ; tour opens Oct. 13, 2015 in Greeneville, TN and runs through Mar. 20, 2016 with a possible two-week extension; hiatus Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Flashdance The Musical," based on the hit movie with a contemporary pop/rock score.
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...