- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Shatter," a play examining the largest man-made explosion before Hiroshima, following a small family in 1917 Halifax, Canada and the aftermath of a tragedy that physically and emotionally tears their world apart. Strongly paralleling events surrounding 9/11, "Shatter" delves into what happens when a broken community searches for someone ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title.
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 19 (Tues. & Fri., 5-9 p.m. and Sat., 12-8 p.m.); tech rehearsals and performances Nov. 11-23 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for Kidz Theater's fall mainstage production of "Smile." Synopsis: Featuring the song "Disneyland," "Smile" is a hilarious, heartwarming, and thought-provoking satire following the events of a California teen beauty pageant. Written by Marvin Hamlisch ("A Chorus Line") and Howard Ashman ("Little Shop of Horrors," "The Little Mermaid," "Beauty and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; performs Nov. 7-16 at The College of New Rochelle in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical.
- Ensemble meets every Tuesday, Sept. 30-Dec. 9, 7-9:30 p.m.; rehearsal/performance Dec. 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking members for the Ume Group's fall training group, The Puritatem Ensemble. Company states: "Curious, friendly, and creative teaching artists who are interested in discovering a new artistic 'home,' in learning new physical skills, and taking the opportunity to practice the craft of creating movement-based theater on a weekly basis."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 9 (Thu.-Sun.) at the Gallery Players in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, 16 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Proof," the Pulitzer-Prize winning drama by David Auburn.
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...