- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Shoots Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, 9-11 tentatively in Salton Sea, CA and studio ADR sessions in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 12 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Möbius," an experimental drama that explores our perception of time, death, solitude, and memory.
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages (Ike ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Rehearsal: 10/2/15, 10/9/15, 10/30/15. Production: 10/3/15, 10/10/15, 10/17/15, 10/24/15, 10/31/15, 11/7/15, 11/14/15, 11/21/15, 12/5/15, 12/12/15, 12/19/15. Production is on Saturdays Sept.-Dec.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19 in Baltimore, MD
Terra Bannelrock incites an uprising to escape the hellish prison city of Colossus Reach, but in the crucible must choose between her long fought freedom and the life of another.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in the Boston, MA area; performs Nov. 21 (8 p.m.) at Pine Manor College, 400 Heath St., Chesnut Hill, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Field," a musical/spoken word poetry experience about growing life. After theatrical presentations in L.A. and New York it will be presented as a concert in Boston. Seeking talented local singers for solo and choral parts. Synopsis: The story follows someone setting out into The Field to work and ...