- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearses Aug. 24-Sept. 13 approx. three times, plus separate song rehearsal; reads Sept. 9-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting a reading of "The History of Light," a musical about an idealistic young couple's loss of innocence, set in Gilded Age New York using 16 songs from "Gilbert and Sullivan." The reading, which is part of the annual HOWL Festival in Manhattan's East Village, is a benefit for The ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28 at Studio-B. 10600 Victory Blvd. No Hollywood, CA 91606; runs Oct. 20-26 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts in Anchorage, AK.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady," a musical.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 every Sun. from 2-6 p.m. and every Tues./Thurs. 6-10 p.m. and Sept. 30 in Atlanta, GA; runs Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva," a comedic musical. Company states: "The show is witty, funny, and outrageous. The musical opens in a smoky lounge in New Orleans, with the diva looking for her fourth sucker to marry her and get her to GA. From there the show introduces us ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...