- Shoots mid-Oct. 2014 for two days near Shelton, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Seattle, WA
Casting "The Rake", a short horror movie. A group of friends attacked by a mystical creature while hanging out at a cabin in the woods. Bunch of blood, guts and other fun stuff!
- Rehearsals TBA; shoots late September 2014 in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Tampa, FL
Casting an untitled drama about a young woman determined to break into the business world, by any means necessary.
- Shoot begins Sept. 20 and will continue on a weekend schedule for three consecutive weeks in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Bad Idea," a short film. Synopsis: Bryan's been working up the nerve to pay for his first escort. The only problem is he hasn't worked up enough money. After meeting with his friend, he has an idea to get everything he wants for free.
- Shoots weekends in October in SoCal.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a no-budget feature to be shot on a RED EPIC, "Two on the Lam," in which a con man convinces a girl to help him rob a bank. In the course of the getaway, he finds out he may have gotten more than he bargained for.
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 31, Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Rehearsals begin in September; shooting begins in late October/early November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting an indie film, "Through a Mirror Darkly," a sci-fi/fantasy film about a young woman who, along with the help of unlikely allies, battles vampires and demons to keep closed the veil between worlds.
- Shoots Sept. 26-29 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "Hunt," an MFA film for Emerson. Synopsis: A body lies on a stony beach--a dead woman, discarded, until she unexpectedly rises. "Hunt" follows Diana as she pulls a piece of rebar from her body and makes her way back into the city. She knows where she’s going. She’s in ...
- Shoots Sept. 7-14 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Houston, TX
Casting "If You," a short film about a dancer coming to terms with her multiple identities as a dancer, lover, and an undocumented individual in the diversity and complexity of Houston.