- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Rehearsal schedule TBD based on actors' availability; shoots Sept. or Oct. 2014, approx. two weeks of the month, in Southeast NH and Northeastern MA. Note: All actors must be available at least two to four days of the month; weekends preferred.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Pelham, NH
Casting "Croak," a horror short film based in the woods of New England.
- Shooting this fall, in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Slidell, LA
Casting for the feature film "Our Brand is Crisis," starring Sandra Bullock & George Clooney. Project description: "The film is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name, which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."
- Rehearses Sept. to early-Oct. 2014; Oct. 7-14 in Long Island and NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "How I Killed Allie Rose," a dark comedic thesis film for NYFA about high school perfectionist, Lauren Whitaker, on a quest to save her picture perfect relationship.
- Shooting October 12-26, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Houstton, TX
Casting for the student short film "Sleep When You're Dead." Project description: " A man with a terminal sleeping disorder wanders through his dream-like reality aimlessly until he comes across a girl that changes everything."
- Filming in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Hot Wing Special," a feature film.
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Union, NJ
Casting "Wife Missing," based on a novel of crime, drama and adventure with the Italian and Chinese Mafia which is being released within the next two weeks. Coordinator states: "This is for a trailer to show investors."