- Shoots march 5-13 in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting the student film "Zach and the Camera."
- Rehearses mid-to-late February through March (exact dates TBD); shoot begins early March and will extend through April 1-2 (locked dates) in L.A., both on and off campus at the USC School of Cinematic Arts.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Awestruck," an original USC MFA short film about "being in the moment," both on and offstage, for two method actresses, both up for the part of Juliet in their high school's rendition of "Romeo & Juliet," and who unexpectedly fall in love during "the process"--when the lead actor for ...
- Shoots in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "Judy's Time," an independent film based on a true story. Set in the 1980's primarily in NYC, "Judy's Time" is a dramatic love story with a science fiction component. "Judy's Time" deals with two young adults in their 20's from very different backgrounds, who fall in love, make plans ...
- Shoots May-June in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 13 in Austin, TX
Casting the independent feature film "One on One." Project description: "A breakup sends a lover through time to right the mistakes of the past and secure a future for true love."
- Shoots mid-late February in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 10, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Bias of Youth," a short film. Synopsis: A man and a woman attempt to meet at a coffee shop after ten years of not seeing each other. While waiting, they both reminisce about their past relationship without realizing that the memories they have of their early 20s might ...
- Shoots the last weekend in Feb. in the New York tristate area (exact location TBD).
- Auditions: Feb 11, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "No Ifs Ands or Buts," a short film/web pilot, written and directed by Nancy Kaimowitz, who has worked on "Orange is the New Black." Seeking one man to play Nick and one woman to play Ellen. Actors may be of any physical type and any ethnic identity. Women of ...
- Rehearsals are TBD. Shooting dates are scheduled for the last weekend of March and the first weekend of April 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Man in the Long Coat," a short film. Project description: "An exhausted mother fights to protect her troubled son when she realizes a supernatural terror is coming to drag him into the darkness. Cinema Duende is a new film company, website is coming soon, further details to come ...
- Shooting TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Blind Date." Synopsis: Candice, a successful yet lonely lawyer, has finally met her dream man on an online dating site. Joe, a down to earth tattoo artist, is new to Atlanta from Sacramento. Their chemistry flies off the computer screen and Candice jumps at the chance for a ...
- Shoots this summer in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Houston, TX
Casting the independent short film "The Game." Project description: "The story involves Ava Blackwell, a young woman whose face is mysteriously hidden behind a porcelain mask. During her first session with psychiatrist Doctor Hohlman, Ava reveals terrible secrets about herself, and what appears to be a confession quickly becomes something ...
- Shoots Mar. 4-5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Sex-Ed," in which a teenage boy goes to buy condoms for the first time only to get stuck in a robbery in progress.
- Rehearses in February; shoots Mar. 4-6 & Mar. 11-13 in the NYC/NJ area. Note: Must be available for the shoot dates listed.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Made to Order," a short student film for SUNY Purchase. Synopsis: An adopted Asian girl named Archie works delivering pizzas in a New Jersey suburb. Being a in her mid 20s, living at home with her parents, and having no clear future prospects, she feels alienated and embarrassed. As ...
- Shoots Mar. 4-6 & 11-13 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in San Diego, CA
Casting "A Sense of an Ending," a student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: A young college girl is mislead by temptation from an older woman.