- Shoots in Santa Barbara.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting a child for "Separate We Come, Separate We Go," a short film for Santa Barbara City College. Producer states: "It's a short but important scene where Julian, the dad, comes home to his family. The child will be playing the son/daughter of the main character, Julian."
- Shoots late October in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Cheque Out," a three-five minute short film for various competition entries and Vimeo/YouTube. Synopsis: The story is based on a greedy scam artist who becomes an informant to protect herself from the people with whom she works.
- Shoots Nov. 2-9 in Missouri.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Lady," a short film. Synopsis: "Lady" is the story of Brewer, a man who lives quietly with his wife, Sarah, and beloved dog, Lady, in a small Ozark town in southwest Missouri. When David, a greasy flatlander, shoots Lady for killing his chickens, Brewer drives straight up to David's ...
- Shoots Nov. 8 & 9 w/ pickups Nov. 11 in Northridge, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "End of the Rope," an experimental dark comedy about a lonely young man who tries to end his life with a noose, but is interrupted by a nutty guy who has his own adventurous story to tell. The protagonist finds himself fighting for his life only a few minutes ...
- Shoots in December (two days over a weekend, tentatively Dec. 13-14) at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, and in a studio in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Malibu, CA
Casting leads and extras for a short fashion film about young love and discovery that will feature pieces from a high-end NYC accessories designer. Coordinator states: "This is for the designer and will potentially be posted on her website as part of a campaign to boost brand awareness. The intent ...
- Shoots in November in LA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Hanna," a short film for Pasadena City College about a teenage girl and her relationship with her father, who is a fugitive.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "360," a short film. Synopsis: "When Rebecca lashes out at her roommate, Zahra, unbeknownst to her, she triggers a strange, mystical, and supernatural phenomenon that begins to haunt her."
- Shoots November 2014-February 2015 in NYC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a narrative short, "Days of Dust," which journeys through the triumphs and falls of innocence from youth to adulthood. Director states: "It is a modern lyrical piece which will be visually magical and conceptually metaphysical."
- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearses October-November in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Night Horror," a horror comedy.
- Rehearsals dates TBD (dependant on actors' schedules); shoots Nov. 15-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fuzzy," an independent short film. Synopsis: "Fuzzy" is a comedic, modern-day fable about a twenty-something woman who loses her voice and embarks on a quest through New York City to find it, with the help of a special friend.
- Shoots Oct.-Nov. 2014 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Miss Madeline," a short film. Synopsis: The Morgans are going through a difficult time as a family so Mrs. Morgan hires a nanny. Their new nanny named Miss Madeline is there to help out with the kid’s after school activities but ends up playing a role in helping their ...