- Shoots Jan. 16-18, 2014 in Park Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Park Forest, IL
Casting and seeking crew for a 15-minute short, "Chain Reaction," in which two teenage boys fight for life on the streets find themselves on the wrong end of a gun afterlife forces them to grow up faster than they should.
- One-day rehearsal TBA; shoots the first weekend in Jan. in and around Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Houston, TX
Casting "Interfector," an independent HD short film. Synopsis: Two brothers find themselves on the run and are forced to deal with devastating circumstances beyond their control.
- Rehearses early-to-mid Jan.; shoots Jan. 24-26 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Fish", a short thesis film for Pratt Institute. Synopsis: A young man is caught in a tight spot with a crime boss. Through short vignettes and a central poker game, the story reveals how this character deals with his unfortunate situation.
- Shoots Feb. 11-13, 2014 in NYC. Note: Dates are due to change.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Destiny Jones," a student film for the School of Visual Arts MPS Live Action Short Film. Synopsis: "A female detective working a tough neighborhood in the Bronx has finally found the right case to come along for her to arrest her stepfather--completely innocent but guilty of sexual abuse years ...
- Rehearses winter 2014; shoots mid-March 7-16, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Debby," a narrative feature by Roger Hayn. Casting Director states: "Roger Hayn, director of "Introducing: Bobby" (Winner, AFI Fest 2012 Grand Jury Award; Official Selection, SXSW). Synopsis: "A middle-aged woman attempts to contact her family with important news."
- Rehearses January-March 2014 in Lafayette and Lake Charles, LA; shoots mid-March 2014 in LA.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Lake Charles, LA and Jan 5 in Lafayette, LA
Casting "Along the Dirt Road." Producer states: "It’s described as an “influential classic story," a cross between August Wilson’s “Fences” and Langston Hughes’ “Not Without Laughter.” "Along the Dirt Road" is a depiction of an African American family that is torn apart by betrayal, abandonment and infidelity living in a ...