- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...
- Shoots Aug. 7 (9-12 p.m.; 3-9 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Dream," a student film. Synopsis: One day, Jamie finds her psychologist Dr. Jones' phone number and calls her to talk about her weird dream she had last night. Jamie tells Jones that she only remembered a little piece of her dream and it's about someone's death. So Jones ...
- Shoot dates vary, depending on role. Average number of days required: four days of shooting and one day for dialog looping/dubbing. Shoot will occur every weekend from Aug. 15-Sept. 20. Actors will be given finalized shoot schedule at casting. All shooting will take place within Chicago, IL city limits.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Los Hijos de Papa Inocencio," an approximately 30-minute, Spanish-language, telenovela-style short film, with an ensemble cast. Synopsis: A family fights and schemes over who will be buried in a mausoleum built by their grandfather, after they discover that the mausoleum has historical significance. Director states: "This independent, not-for-profit film ...
- Wardrobe Aug. 4 (7 p.m.); rehearses Aug. 6 (7 p.m.); shoots Aug. 11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Hometown," a short film. Synopsis: A Marine returning home to a fractured city from his tour of duty in the Middle East is faced with the gang-style life he once lived. But the presence of angels in his life offers him an alternative.
- Rehearses in fall-winter 2015; shoots spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Garden of Eden," a short film about Jaliyah, age 17, and the experiences surrounding the summer before her senior year in high school. Synopsis: A confrontation with her stepdad about her lifestyle and sexuality leaves the teen out on the streets. Now having to fend for herself, Jaliyah uses ...
- Shoots Aug. 17-28 (exact schedule TBD) in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Wilmington, DE
Casting "Wild Man of the Woods," a feature film. Synopsis: Amateur filmmaker Chanda Page, survivalist Demetrius “Dem” Barrett, and Nicholas “Nic” Pierce set out in the Carolina woodlands to film a survival documentary. While filming, the camera inadvertently catches a glimpse of a hairy man-like creature in the woods. Chanda ...
- Shoots in October in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Call of the Void," a short film. Synopsis: Gavin, a struggling artist, and Lyndsey, an office worker earning a decent living but stuck in a routine, are both unhappy with their current jobs and long for a career change. They get that chance when they both discover magical doors ...
- Shoots Sept.15-20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Love, Paul," a short film. Synopsis: After being injured in war, far from home, Paul finds himself in the middle of a riot. Surrounded by rebels, he questions his loyalties. His only goal is survival, and his dream, to go back home to his family.
- Shoots Oct. 1-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting a film the New York Film Academy, "Locklan," in which three orphan children living in a fictitious 13th century Europe are sent to an island work camp years after the death of their parents to be used for child labor. They work as farmers and must live off the ...
- Shoots Aug. 23-29 in Kenosha, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting Frozen Stage Film's short film "My Father Has a Choice" in conjunction with Backyard Dream Productions. Producer states: "We are looking for a diverse cast for this film thriller, ranging from many different age groups and ethnicities." James Lead, Male, Age Range: 35 - 45 yrs A father and ...
- Rehearses Sept. 10; shoots Sept. 11-13 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Nineteen Steps." Synopsis: In his final hours, a man sentenced to death faces the worst of humanity in his prison guard.
- Shoots Aug. 13 (4-7 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the kick-off of DromeBox Laboratories' music video/five-minute-opera edition of DromeMusic. This high-concept music video, "Welcome to California," is by Alien in the Attic and NSA. Executive producer states: "Seeking artists, models, counter-culture heroes, actors/actresses, and anyone who has made the leap into our beloved land of illusion. Filming will ...