- Shoot begins Oct. 10 for 2-3 weeks in FL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting "Dishes (working title)" a short film in which a manipulative mother struggles with addiction and must make a drastic change in her lifestyle before she loses all that she has left.
- Rehearses Oct. 9; shoots Oct. 11 & 12 in VA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Fairfax, VA
Casting Blue Ibis Films' upcoming horror/thriller short film, "Calling Back the Dead." Producer states: "The making of the short film will be documented for a reality TV show. The TV show is being produced by Blue Ibis Films in association with executive producer Debbie Allen."
- Shoots Oct. 25-Dec. 1 in Eagle Rock and Downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a modern variant on the Korean P’ansori, "Mikyongga," which tells the story of a Korean immigrant who enters the drug market to pay for her brother's immigration to America, but ends up indirectly responsible for his death.
- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in and around NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Special Thanks to John," an intermediate short film for NYU. Synopsis: "When a 20-something decides to skip law school and become a comedy writer, he must learn to deal with the consequences."
- Rehearses and shoots Oct. 18-Nov. 9 for approx. five to six days only on weekends in Hyde Park in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Eat.," a short film about a culinary genius who gives up her dream of becoming a chef for her boyfriend. When their relationship begins to fall apart, however, she takes the ultimate measure to win Jeffrey back.
- Rehearsal: We will workshop the scene for a minimum of 5 hours. This is based on talent availability. There will be an in-class scene rehearsal with Barnet Kellman after 6PM on 10/13/14 and 11/10/14 which is obligatory. Production Dates: November 14, 15, or 16. This is based on talent availability. Location: TBD
- Auditions: Oct 5, 10 in Los Angeles, CA, CA
USC Graduate Student Production based on the dramatic screenplay, 50/50. One scene will be work-shopped, shot and completed by December 10th.
- Shoots Oct. 25-Dec. 1 in the Eagle Rock and Highland Park, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Boxed In," a student film in which an introverted man comes out of his shell after a free-spirited woman empowers him to do so.
- Shooting dates TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the feature-length film, "Recession Road," a bare-knuckle boxing drama set during the 2008 recession in Phoenix. Prodeucers state: "Running Wild Films is committed to developing local film in Arizona. Gus Edwards (playwright and film professor) and Travis Mills founded the company in June 2010 with the vision to build ...
- Shoots Oct. 25-26 and Nov. 1 & 2 in CT.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Stardom," a modern day, dramatic short film about a woman trying to reconnect with her distant husband, who is reeling from the sudden disillusionment that his high-profile career as a film actor is over, set in and among the large estate they can no longer afford.
- Shooting October 25-26, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the short film "A Casual Affair." Project description: "A young woman finds herself in an uncompromising position, and makes a decision that changes the lives of a suburban family."
- Rehearses Oct. 9-10; shoots Oct. 21-26 (subject to change) in NYC
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Gniloy & Zhestokiy," a student film for NYFA that tells the story of the rebuilding of the friendship between two best friends: a mysterious writer, John, and a passionate detective, Mills. While John continues his shady lifestyle, Mills tries to find his sister's killer.
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...