- Shooting later this year, in Dallas & Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, 26 in Shreveport, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "Rachel's Grace."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; shoots weekends in the NYC/NJ area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting "14 Days," a dramatic feature comprised of several short stories of people dealing with various issues. Currently in production.
- Shoots tentatively Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Dys-genesis," a short film that tells the story about a couple's struggle with addiction, loss, and the forces of time. Coordinator states: "We will be shooting on RED Epic and submitting to top film festivals, including Cannes and Sundance."
- Shoots Sept. 13-14 in Scotts Valley, CA. Hotel accommodations provided.
- Auditions: Aug 24, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Chop," a film in which a blind young man is forced to chop wood on his run-down family farm, when his younger brother sees an opportunity to test the man's psychological limits.
- Rehearses in early September; shoots over two weekends in late September in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Days," a short film. Synopsis: After a missed encounter on his morning commute, a middle-aged man attempts to reconnect with a woman from his past, telling the story of how the two were whimsical, young lovers married for three days in 1989.
- Shoot TBD in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Allentown, PA
Casting "Valentine's Day," a short romantic comedy.
- Rehearses and shoots early-Sept. 2014 on weekdays and nights in Astoria, Brooklyn, and NYC. Note: Lead roles will be needed for all days, supporting roles will be needed for one or two days. See individual casting notes for details.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "I See Crazy," a short film that will possibly be developed into a web series. It's a black comedy about a man struggling with a mental illness that interrupts his life.
- Shoots Aug. 30 & 31st in Bayville, Long Island.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a 30-second TV spot advertising the haunted houses at Bayville Scream Park, in Bayville New York. Director's synopsis: "A girl’s eyes open looking directly into the camera. Bits of dirt and dried blood are caked on her forehead and cheeks. The sound of medical equipment and fluorescent light buzz ...
- Shoots four days during the week of Sept. 21 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "A Day in the Life," a short conceptual film about a writer getting into the mind of a character in order to write a story. We will follow him through his day as he goes through the creative process.
- Shoots late-Summer to Fall 2014 in NYC, primarily the Bronx with some interiors in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Green Brothers," a feature film about a failed drug deal in the Bronx and the spiral of violence that results.
- Shoots Sept. 13-14 in NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Good Morning," a short independent film. Synopsis: After a night of partying, five friends awake to find a dead body in their living room and they have no idea how it got there.
- Shoots Sept. 26-29 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29, 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "Hunt," an MFA film for Emerson. Synopsis: A body lies on a stony beach--a dead woman, discarded, until she unexpectedly rises. "Hunt" follows Diana as she pulls a piece of rebar from her body and makes her way back into the city. She knows where she’s going. She’s in ...
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 31, Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...