- Shooting weekends, late October-early November, in the Oklahoma City area.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Oklahoma City, OK, OK
Casting for an independent short film. Project description: "A short quirky drama about a young medical intern seducing the organ procurement investigator at her hospital in the hopes of saving her sister."
- Auditions: Los Angeles Wednesday, October 1, 2014 New York Friday, October 3, 2014 Time and Location: TBA
- Auditions: Oct 1, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting one male Latino lead and two female Latina leads in dance drama.
- The casting will be hold on Oct.2nd. This is the last time combined audition and call back. Cuz we will shoot on Oct.17th to 20th. Just 4 days. But now it is still lack of an actor--Brade.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Burbank, CA
Brade tries to suicide ,however when he starts killing himself, the phone call rings. That distracts him. He breaks the phone and starts suicide again. But somebody knock the door. Jiangjiang does donation. Jiangjiang asks Brade to contribute. Brade contributes money and get in house and tries to kill himself ...
- Shoots Nov. 8 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bungalow," a short film about the life and times of a Hollywood sound man.
- Production will take place on 11/29-11/30. Rehearsal will take place the week before.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Disconnected is the story about Greg, a guy interested in everyone else's business, who is butt dialed by his wife and overhears her sleeping with his boss. The project is an NYU short film shooting on 16mm.
- Rehearses Oct. 4 (2-4 p.m.) at the Cinema Building of LACC; shoots Oct. 11 & 18 (6-10 p.m.) on the LACC campus, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "A Wet Halloween," a short film project for Los Angeles City College Film Dept., about the legend of a hunted locker room. Coordinator states: "The film will be a part of LACC student film series and entry for 'best of' the film series at the end of the fall ...
- Rehearses Oct. 9; shoots Oct. 11 & 12 in VA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Fairfax, VA
Casting Blue Ibis Films' upcoming horror/thriller short film, "Calling Back the Dead." Producer states: "The making of the short film will be documented for a reality TV show. The TV show is being produced by Blue Ibis Films in association with executive producer Debbie Allen."
- Shooting October 25-26, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the short film "A Casual Affair." Project description: "A young woman finds herself in an uncompromising position, and makes a decision that changes the lives of a suburban family."
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...
- Tentatively rehearses Nov. 6-8, and Dec. 4-6, 2014; shoots Jan. 2-23, 2015 in L.A. Note: The roles of Bounty Hunter and Eliot Langhorne will not be needed for all production dates.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18, 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aventura," an independent feature film. Synopsis: In Spanish, "aventura" means “adventure, an enterprise in which something must be left to hazard.” It is a race against time for an inspired filmmaker and his posse in this wacky, narrator-driven comedy that points out that, no matter your endeavor, the people ...
- Shooting October 27-November 23, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Bug." Project description: "Bug is an 11 year old small town Texas girl who wants to change the world she’s been living in. When she finds out her grandfather may have committed a murder years ago, and her father is getting out of jail, ...