- Rehearses end of February; shoots end of April in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting"Tengo," a short film based on Haruki Murakami's novel, "1Q84." Synopsis: Set in modern day, the film follows Tengo and Aomame who meet in grade school and fall in love only to never see each other again for 20 years. 20 years later Tengo begins looking for her, but on ...
- Shoots March 19-20 in South Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Ruby, a short film. Synopsis: In a house where the food is sparse, two roommates battle to make the best dish using only what they have on hand. The reward: permission to ask out Ruby McGill.
- Shoot is scheduled for May 16-21, in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Tombstone-Rashomon," a feature length film. Project description: "This is a low-budget indie re-telling of the famous O.K. Corral story. Done in the style of the Japanese classic Rashomon, where the tale of the conflict in Tombstone is told from different and contrasting perspectives. Alex Cox directed such cult classics ...
- Rehearses in February; shoots March-April (most likely on weekends) in La Verne, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in La Verne, CA
Casting "The Messenger," a dramatic student short film for the University of La Verne about a murder mystery.
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."