- Shoots June 6 in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: May 31 in Escondido, CA
Seeking a gaffer and boom-op for "$55/pound," a short spoof on weight-loss infomercials.
- Shooting June 6-30, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Break," a short film.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Annabella," a short film about a teen torn between gang life and family life, who's forced to decide which family she will be a part of; the family she was born with or the family that demands sacrifice.
- Rehearses June 2015; shoots July 15-19 in L.A> and Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Floating," a crime drama set in 2015 about 16-year-old girl, Jade, who grows up in a single parent family. She’s so ashamed of her mother Lauren, because her mother’s part-time job is a prostitute. Jade refuses to understand and communicate with Lauren. However, after Jade “killed” her mother’s client ...
- Shoots in MD.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4 in Glen Burnie, MD
Casting "Breakthru," an independent dramatic short film. Synopsis: A psychiatrist helps a woman overcome her anxiety, but with unexpected consequences.
- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rooms” a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. Synopsis: Three storylines take place in three separate rooms. In one room, bank robbers discover that they have stolen more than they had bargained for. In another, ...
- Shoots in mid-summer in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Gallery," an elliptical character study. Synopsis: When a young handyman named Teddy finds a missing dog, he attempts to return it to its owner. Meanwhile, Teddy's old friend comes back to town and he is forced to confront painful issues from his past. As the line between these two ...
- Shoots June 22-25 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Piñata Man," a short film about a man who operates and owns a Piñata store by day, but come night, he's a badass vigilante for hire.
- Records in NYC, NJ (possibly Philly).
- Auditions: Jun 6, 13 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original feature length script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.
- Shoots in the last two weeks of July (two days) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Alma," a short film entirely in Spanish. Synopsis: This short film is a dark comedy focusing on the typical characters of a very peculiar Hispanic family reunion, with a twist. Talent must speak fluent Spanish without a significant accent (neutral).