- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...
- Shoot is scheduled for Oct. 12-20 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Zuma Beach Among Women," a short film. Project Description: abstract political satire
- Shooting will occur over the summer months, 2014 in and around Newark, DE.
- Auditions: May 10 in Newark, DE
Casting 'Snuff Said' an indie feature film. Project Description: "Two movie nerds go looking for the ultimate horror film and find themselves caught up in the underground world of snuff filmmakers."
- Shoots mid-June through the fall in New England.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chelsea, MA and May 17 in New York, NY
Casting a drama/sci-fi film, "Lost In Bloom," which follows 28-year-old Ethan after he undergoes an experimental procedure to cure his crippling social anxiety disorder. After falling in love with free-spirited Chloe, their relationship is challenged to endure the complications of the treatment.
- Shoots June 26-29 in Palm Springs, CA.
- Auditions: May 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Heavenly," an independent short film starring Gloria Loring, former "Days of Our Lives" star and mother of Robin Thicke. Synopsis: "A woman uses Mary Kay as a front to sell black market Botox at her daughter’s bible study."
- Shoots July/August and parts of Sept. in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: May 19 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Barker Daniels" a new dramatic feature film about a family saga.
- Rehearses June-July; tentatively shoots Aug. 3-7 in NY.
- Auditions: May 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Man From Below," in which a reclusive opera conductor's mundane life is thrown off by the appearance of a woman from his past. Before he can discover who she really is, the woman disappears, conjuring a series of nightmares that make him question his own reality.