- Rehearses late Oct./early Nov.; shoots Nov. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Round & Round," a short film. Synopsis: "Round & Round" starts with a decision, one fifteen-year-old Ellie is incapable of making. Her main goal, like many, is to be happy. After her mother abandons her and her father, Ellie must decide how to be happy: by leaving like her ...
- Rehearses the week of Oct. 26. Shoots Nov. 5-Nov. 6 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Arlington, TX
Casting "Carmen," in which a young drag queen must work the streets a year after being raped to help with her grandmother's medical bills and whose only friend and support system betrays her.
- Shoots Nov. 13 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She Dreams of Daisies," a student film. Synopsis: A scientist creates an artificial intelligence (AI) system intended for military weapon automation in the year 2031. Although he does not agree with weapon automation, he is forced to comply with his company’s request and creates a hyper-intelligent system capable of ...
- Shoots October 2015 (one-two days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Escape," a reflection on a young man's suicide that jumps between different periods in his life.
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on availability; shoots Nov. 7-8 in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Tight Gloves and Mosquito Bites," a short film. Synopsis: Peter mistakes Nicole’s invitation to her home as an invitation for intimacy and soon finds himself engrossed in her nostalgic recollection of an unusual romantic experience from her youth.
- Shoots TDB between late-October to early-November in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting for "Shift," a short film that follows a couple's decision to make it or break it on their car ride home.
- Table reads in January; shoots early spring 2016 in the Washington D.C. area.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Manassas, VA
Casting "SoulRich," an independent feature film. Casting Director states: "The film will be entered in several festivals, so this will be a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure."
- Shoots spring 2015 (six shoot days max.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Smoke," a student film about a drunk detective with a serious problem trying to remember his case. Comedy ensues.
- Rehearses Nov. 6; shoots Nov. 7 & 14 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Staten Island, NY
Casting "Jelly Donuts," a short comedy film. Synopsis: A couple heading to a house warming party decides to pick up dessert at a doughnut shop. When Dana suggests buying jelly doughnuts because they are very popular, Peter refuses. At the party, the hosts and guests don't understand how someone could ...
- Shoots Oct. 25-26 (9 a.m.-9 p.m.), and possibly Oct. 28 in Northridge, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 21, 22 in Northridge, CA
Casting "Alchemy," in which two very parched college roommates battle it out for their last beer, testing their abilities in a wide variety of challenges, including darts, arm wrestling, and nerf gun, until a third roommate enters and drinks their prized possession; but it all begins again when they both ...
- Rehearses Dec. 5 & 6 in Santa Rosa, CA; shoot begins Jan. 2016 (weekends) in Sonoma County, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Rhonert Park, CA
Casting "Ghost Of A Chance," a feature-length low-budget independent romantic comedy (PG-13). Synopsis: When a forensic accountant refuses to help a beautiful woman, he doesn't expect her ghost to come back and haunt him. They team up to solve her murder in order to free her spirit, but by the ...