- Shoot dates TBD in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: May 11 in Miami, FL
Casting "Breaking Point," a student film for Miami International University. Synopsis: Jackson Foster is a software developer at X-Pro Software Inc. When Jackson discovers that his boss, Mr. Reed, will be moving the company to Mexico, Jackson is hesitant to tell his wife Angela the truth, knowing that the elegant ...
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16, 17, 21, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...
- Shoot is scheduled for June 13 & 14 in Santa Fe, NM.
- Auditions: May 16 in Santa Fe, NM
Casting "Reflections," a ten minute short. Project Description: "A guilt-ridden woman unravels when she meets a precocious child in a coffee bar."
- Shoots in mid-July (possibly Aug.) in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Ugly," a student film. Synopsis: "Ugly" is an urban coming-of-age story of a boy looking for love in the wrong place…his own environment. Doug, a smart outcast teenager, is on a constant path to fit in as a teen in Newark, NJ. He finds his way in through his ...
- Shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Seeking very funny comedians from different backgrounds for "Enjoy Life and Laugh."
- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a New York City Area comedy club. Note: Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for "Terri" and "Kate." Rehearsals will emphasis a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think "Saturday Night Live" doing a sitcom.
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Best aspects of "Cheers," "Seinfeld" and "Friends" with an edge of 'Adult Content' Logline: Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages Comedy Club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up--all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...