- Rehearses in April; shoots April 19 & 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Cadaverous," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: Anya, a neurotic, paranoid mortician, finds trust, clarity and comfort by speaking with her deceased therapist after he has a sudden heart attack during their session.
- Shoots in April in Lost City, WV and Carroll County, MD (specific shoot days will vary per actor).
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Washington, DC
Casting "Jacob vs. the Bear," a short film. Synopsis: Jacob, an unskilled but spirited boy, ventures into the wild to hunt a bear after learning of the adventurous lives of his ancestors. However, he quickly learns that survival in the real world must be earned.
- Rehearses March 22-23; shoots April 17-23 in Harlem, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Casting "I'm Just a Super, Man," the story of a young woman from Puerto Rico who is newly hired as an apartment building superintendent in Harlem. She quickly strikes up an odd relationship with the local can-collector.
- Shoots late April in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Straight Outta Compton" a biopic chronicling the rise of the groundbreaking but controversial Compton, Cali. hip-hop group N.W.A.
- Shoots March 13-23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting "I Always Knew You Loved Me," a Mother's Day oriented piece for the church film market.
- Filming will be held Dates: Wednesday March 12, 2014 Time:12:30am -5:30 pm Place: Second Floor Television Studio The Art Institute of New York City 11 Beach Street New York, NY 10013 A Train to Canal Street 1 Train to Franklin Street
- Auditions: Mar 10 in new york, NY
A inspiring host, interviews the film industry top professionals.
- Shooting March 15-16 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bear Down," an independent documentary film. Project description: "This film follows 5 Chicago Bears Superfans throughout the 2011-2012 NFL season & witness what it is like to be a diehard fan of a professional sports team. There is an untapped story behind the life of someone who resiliently follows ...
- Shooting April 4 & 5 in Santa Fe, NM.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Santa Fe, NM
Casting "Simon Says," a comedic SAG short film that is a secret agent spoof. A young man, Charles, is interviewed for an upcoming job opening by the head operative of an unknown secret agency after receiving an explosive invitation. Emphasis on comedic stunts and gags.
- Shoots Mar. 25 & 27, 12:30 p.m. at William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Wayne, NJ
Casting "The Imagined" a William Paterson University Student Film Association short film to be entered in the NJ Collegiate Film Festival in April.
- Lab runs April. 1-July 1 in L.A. Note: Over the course of the three month period, every actor will work in a minimum of three TV or film projects.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking participants for the Creative Artists Lab. Executive Producer states: "The Creative Artists Lab (CAL) is an interdisciplinary collaborative for the professional actor committed to improving their craft and marketability. CAL places an emphasis on mastering audition technique and the business tools necessary for advancement. Created to bridge the socio-economic ...
- Rehearses early April; shoots April 30-May 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in NY
Casting "Canvas", a dramatic short film. Synopsis: Two women meet through the loneliness and curiosity that corrupts New York City. Neither of them are aware of how much they're willing to risk until it may be too late.
- Shoots in NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in West Windsor Township, NJ
Casting a comedy film for Mercer County Community College about a date gone horribly wrong. Producer plans to enter it in festivals in Pennsylvania and New Jersey - the first being in mid-May.