- Production Dates for Week 1 Camp: July 16, 23, & 30. Production dates for Week 2 Camp: July 25 & 26. Both are at Pepperdine University, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Malibu, CA
Casting student films for the filmmakers at Pepperdine Summer Film Camp. Genres range from comedy to horror to commercial to music videos.
- Shoots Aug. 8 & 9 in the greater Seattle, WA area (camping trip).
- Seeking submissions from: Bellevue, WA
Casting "In the Pines," a student film. Synopsis: Three women in their early 20s head off on a hike the day before the main character's wedding (Amy). They set off on an adventure and get lost. Lost without phones or clean water, the girls start to break down. Amy misses ...
- Rehearsals and production take place August 2-8, in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting for a new short feature by The 48-Hour Film Project.
- Shoots September 2015 in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Breathe," a feature film. Synopsis: Faith Richards, age 32, is a sought after public speaker and life coach whose life has been filled with abuse and suffering since the age of three; her life sets the stage for a dramatic, suspenseful and inspirational story. Faith's journey takes her from ...
- Rehearses Aug. 2015 in NYC; shoots Sept. 2015 in VA and East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Blue Blood & Broke," a coming of age story set in East Hampton about loving every part of yourself; the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Photo shoot Sept. 14; rehearsal Sept. 20; shoots one or two dates in late October-early November. Auditions and filming: Locations in San Francisco and the Bay Area Submissions: Bay Area-based actors only
- Auditions: Jul 30 in San Francisco, CA
A scripted sketch comedy series about the road to getting married.
- Shooting this fall, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the independent short films "Gotta Get Back," "Stranded," and "Jessi."
- Shoots Aug. 6-9 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Koneko" a short film for the Los Angeles Film School about Koneko, a quiet, petite, but strong and hard working woman, who has run her family's restaurant her entire life. When Koneko loses her home and business to the hip new pizza parlor across the street, she seeks the ...
- Shoots Aug. 14-16 at 10 Dundas, 7th Fl., Studio 2, Toronto, ON.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Toronto, ON
Casting "The Brave Ones," a comedy short film for Toronto Film School. The film will challenge the common opinion of gender norms.
- Shoot is TBD in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 8 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Into the Canyon," a short film. Project description: “A short film about a woman who ventures across a desert wasteland to search for her husbands killers. This is a western film with a touch of fantasy."
- Shoots one weekend this August in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Tutor." Synopsis: When a house is robbed, it becomes difficult to assess where the blame truly lies; the robber, the tutor that let it happen or the dad that wasn't there. The only thing that is clear is that an innocent boy is put in a terrifying, compromising ...
- Shooting September 18-26, in MA.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Boston, MA
Casting the short film, "Aster and Sidney." Project description: "Aster and Sidney are survivors. What destroyed their world is unknown, but what keeps them alive is a constant state of vigilance. Former strangers, they have bonded together against the threat of those who would harm them for the food in ...
- Shoots Aug. 12-18 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "To the Arms of a Neon Light," a USC student film. Synopsis: Strangers, Rickey and Syd cross paths one night in a greasy 24/7 burger joint. Rickey is eating her last meal in L.A. before moving back to Michigan. Syd is spending her first L.A. paycheck. After convincing Rickey ...
- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...