- Rehearses three days TBD (most likely weekday evenings); shoots Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Koraney," a short film about an American woman who tries to rescue an orphan she sees in a war documentary.
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots Sept. 28 & Oct. 25 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Nw York, NY
Casting "Tainted: Rewind," a short film.
- Rehearsals will be a few days before the event; the staged reading will be presented Oct. 28 at Central Square Theater in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Malden, MA
GREATER BOSTON LOCALS ONLY. Casting a staged reading of the screenplay "In Search of Our Father, Sylvester Stallone," written by Santa Sierra, the winner of Women in Film and Video New England's 11th annual screenplay competition. This is a one-night-only special event.
- Rehearses and shoots Nov. 2014 in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Turlock, CA and Sep 27 in Merced, CA
Casting "The Codex." Synopsis: "What would you do if you had the power to make all your dreams come true and with that power could seek the sweet taste of vengeance on those who hurt you? What if that power was all in a book? All you had to do ...
- Rehearsal Oct. 11 in Auburn, CA Shoots Nov. 7-9 in Auburn, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Auburn, CA
Casting "Jake and Joan," a three-part short film. Synopsis: Imagination is the driving force of childhood. It allows a child to envision his or her future and conjure the hopes and dreams that will later make that vision a reality. For Jake and Joan, it colors the present and makes ...
- Shooting October 3-5, in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Richmond, VA
Casting the VCUarts Cinema project, "And in the Morning I'll be Gone," a digital short.
- Shoots mid-late October and possibly early November in Coral Gables and Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "I Want to Beat Up Clark Peters," a short film in which a dude seeks revenge after his hook-up starts hooking up with someone else.
- Shooting weekends in October, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Seattle, WA
Casting the short film, "I Saw You." Project description: "A film about Simon, a hopeless romantic, whose lavish daydreams start to interfere with his reality after a brief encounter with a mysterious woman."
- Rehearses Sept. 23 (6:30-7:45 p.m.); shoots Sept. 25 (1:20-3:30 p.m.) at NYU Tisch School of the Arts, NYC. Actors must be on time, as time in the studio is limited.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Honeydew & The Underdog," an NYU experimental live studio short film. Synopsis: This film is about two dogs, which will be played by two men, confronting each other regarding the completely opposite treatments they receive from their owner.
- Shooting October 8-18, in Dallas & Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "The Skillman Files." Project description: "During a Halloween party that goes a little too far, a group of friends tries to survive the night. Thanks to two cameras that were filming, we now understand the details of that night."