- Shoots Dec. 13-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 23, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Christmas Dance," a 15-minute student film for Loyola Marymount. Synopsis: "Christmas Dance" is a fantasy/drama about a lonely woman suffering from Alzheimer’s who walks in to a dream during Christmas Eve and meets long-lost family and friends; during her dream, she recalls important memories with her daughter and friends ...
- Shoots Oct. 23-26 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Immersion," a five-minute short produced by Sunshine Productions at UCLA for Campus MovieFest, the world's largest student film festival. Synopsis: As she is sinking in dark waters, a woman recalls the ups and downs of her relationship that led her to this moment.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27-29; shoots Oct. 30-31 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Implant," a neo noir short film. Synopsis: In the year 2020, a homicide detective interrogates a seemingly schizophrenic woman charged with the murder of a city politician, but when she claims that conspirators made her kill via a pharmaceutical chip implanted in her brain, he must determine whether she ...
- Shoot dates NOV. 19-25 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Chaos," a short student film project. Synopsis: A warden finds himself facing a riot happening in his own prison when the government not only refuses to send him enforcement, but also instructs him to let all of the prisoners out to destroy the ascending sound of revolution in the ...
- Rehearses late-Oct. 2014; shoots Nov. 2 in Sara D. Roosevelt Park in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 21, 22 in New York, NY and Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Relationship," a short student film for NYU about two women who try to bond over relating their experiences with a mutual ex-boyfriend.
- Shoots Fall 2014 in L.A. and Santa Clarita, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 21, 22 in Valencia, CA
Casting a bus ride scene for "Self-Doubt." Synopsis: "A mother trying to send her girls to college, loses her husband to a heart attack, and copes with the initiation into single parenthood."
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor availability; shoots Nov. 14-16 in Brooklyn & Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY and Oct 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Black Paper Rainbow Stars," an independent short film with the goal of becoming a feature. Synopsis: Down a neon staircase, inside an abandoned basement, a young girl uses her color crayons and a blank piece of paper to explain to her toy mermaid the mysteries of her world.
- Shoots Nov. 7 & 9 at San Diego State University in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 22 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Putrid," a short student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: "Putrid" is about a plumber who finds a dead body while working in an apartment, and a drug dealer who hates witnesses.
- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in NYC. Note: Actors must be available these dates.
- Auditions: Oct 22 in New York, NY
Casting a film for NYU, "Thank God It's Friday," in which The Man In the Suit is informed by a doctor he will die in three days and goes through a series of routines in his daily life prior to his scheduled "departure" on Sunday. Director states: "This is an ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; tentatively shoots Nov. 22-23 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 22, 23, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Neighbors," a short film. Synopsis: In this dark comedy, when a young man tries to return a misplaced bra to the girl next door, it sets off an increasingly awkward chain of events that forces the neighbors to confront the creepy sides of their personalities.
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD, in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Heavens Gate," a comedic student film that demonstrates a caregiver's daily routine, working at a nursing home.
- Rehearsal dates TBD (three mandatory rehearsals) in November; shoots Dec. 5-7 (night shoots, 6 p.m.-3 a.m.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama,' a film project by Geof Oppenheimer, commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University. Synopsis: "Drama" is a ghost story of capitalism, concerning the exchange of capital as social communication. Director states: "The project will premiere in the fall of 2015."
- Table read Oct. 28; rehearses Nov. 11; shoots Nov. 14-16 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Stuck in the Orchard," a short student film for Woodbury University. Synopsis: "Stuck in the Orchard" is a film centered around Emma, a fruit fly looking for love. Always being surrounded by her gay best friends, her luck with dating hasn't been the greatest. With her brother's wedding coming ...
- Shooting December 26-January 15, 2015, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film biopic musical "Anna-Nicole & the Starlight Angel." "