- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 20-Jan. 4 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting classically-trained male actors/singers with combat training/experience and strong female and male actors/singers for the production of "Camelot," a very progressive, sexy, almost-contemporary telling of the classic musical.
- Positions are ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking fit dancers/fitness trainers for a dance-inspired fitness class and private training.
- Rehearsals begin July 22 and are held every afternoon and evening, including weekends, until opening; performs Aug. 7-17 (Thur.-Sun.) in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Singin' in the Rain."
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Auditions (April 26th 10AM) & Finales (May 18th) for the contest will be held Discount Music Center in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Orlando, FL
Seeking contestants for "SING to End Homelessness" a charity singing competition. "Each group/soloist will audition by 'singing' a cappella before a panel of judges for a chance to be selected to advance onto the 'Grand Finale' with a chance to win prizes and a spot on a compilation album to ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...