- Rehearsals begin approx. six weeks before opening. All rehearsals and performances are in the Boston area (Chelsea, MA).
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12, 13 in Chelsea, MA
Casting Apollinaire Theatre Company's season. Season includes: "A Beautiful Day in November on the Banks of the Greatest of the Great Lakes" (Kate Benson, writer. Runs Dec. 18, 2015-Jan. 16, 2016; days off Dec. 20-25); "Sonic Life of a Giant Tortoise" (Toshiki Okada, writer; translated from Japanese by Aya Ogawa. ...
- Rehearsals begin March 7, 2016. Performances run April 12-May 15 (with a possible extension to May 22), 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Project description: "A trio of black female soul singers cross over to the pop charts in the early 1960's, facing their own personal struggles along the way."
- Shoots Nov. 7 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Orange, CA
Casting "April Fools," a student film. Synopsis: A teenage daughter attempts to play a joke on her right-wing politician mother by coming out to her as bisexual, but it all goes wrong when her mother reveals she has been holding onto the same secret.