- Rehearses Jan. 7-Feb. 20, 2015 (research, development), as well as four days in March; technical rehearsals and performance in April in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 26, 29 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Ocean," a new play with music inspired by Deca's recent album (with permission from the bard himself). Seeking seven performers to join a collaborative ensemble of actors, musicians, and/or dancers to create a documentary piece which weaves in and out of collected verbatim interviews on ...
- Rehearsals begin March 7, 2015. Shows run April 18-May 17, 2015, with a possible extension through June 7, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The American Clock," a play. Project description: "A taut, uncompromising, yet highly compassionate microscope of the Great Depression, zeroing in on a few select lives as they climb a mountain of despair and reach for fresh air through the crushing underbelly of a crumbling society. Miller elevates the resilient ...
- Rehearses February-March 2015 (bi-weekly, Sat. or Sun.); starting in April, more flexible evening and weekend availability will be required; performs early May 2015 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking performing artists ages 15-19 to be part of "When I Was Seventeen," a performance work collaboration between young and professional artists living in the Brooklyn and New York City area. Concept: "When I Was Seventeen" is the third phase of "Collective Storytelling," an ongoing collaborative and interdisciplinary project that ...
- Rehearses February through April 2015 at Midvale Main Street Theatre. Performances run Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays, from April 23–May 9, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Midvale, UT
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats." Project description: "Based on the universally popular poetry of T.S. Eliot, 'Cats' tells the story - in song and dance - of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside layer."