- Rehearsals begin early February and run typically three days a week thru early April; runs weekends Apr. 8-24, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a spring production of "Young Frederick Douglass" by Walt Vail. About The Play: An adaptation of "The Life And Times of Frederick Douglass" by Frederick Douglass, the play follows the young life of Frederick Douglass from his assignment to a Baltimore family in 1828, through his process of learning ...
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- North OC Rehearsals: Feb. 8-April 16 (Mon., 5-7 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at 2805 Catherine Way, Santa Ana, CA. South OC Rehearsals: Feb. 10-April 15 (Wed. & Fri., 4-6 p.m.) at a TBD location; tech week April 18-21; runs April 22-24 at Segerstrom High School, Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Orange County, CA
Casting "Lion King Jr."