- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...
- Rehearsals begin April 2016; runs May 13-June 4, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 10-26, in Phoenix, AZ
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Ain’t She Brave," by Erika and Ntare Gault. Project description: "This innovative and provocative work chronicles the modern black woman’s perspective on her journey in America. Through rich poetry and stories, music and dance we meet women living between hope and history. An entertaining evening of powerful moments of ...
- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 10-26, in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Avenue Q," written by Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx. Project description: "A laugh-out loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton, who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. He soon discovers that although the residents ...
- Rehearses primarily Sun., Mon., and Tues. in either Long Beach or Redondo Beach, CA (alternating); performs April 24-26, and May 3, 9, & 10 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting the role of Sparky in "Forever Plaid," an affectionate homage to the close-harmony male singers of the 1950s. The “Plaids” are four young, eager male singers who never made it to their first big gig due to a fatal car crash. Returning from the afterlife, they are given a ...