- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Breezy Point, NY and Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearses twice based on actors' availability; shoots April 9 from 8-11 a.m. in Washington Square area at NYU in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Probably Only Once Show," a 10-minute variety show making fun of variety shows complete with: a topical monologue, guest interviews (guests are celebrities played by actors), and a live band. This most closely resembles "The Tonight Show."
- Rehearses April 8 or 9 (flexible based on talent availability); shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Cindy," a short experimental film for NYU about Cindy, a runaway transgender teen living in New York City, who tries to escape her past, ultimately finding release in death.
- Shoots April 9 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Happiness in Hell." Synopsis: Torn by the loss of his loved ones all around, A young man struggles with trying to find his happiness in Hell while drinking his life away and still caring for his younger sister. This short is an encounter at a bar between the main ...
- Rehearses April 9, 16; shoots April 18 & 19 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Casting, "Magician Bob," a short NYU film about a girl named Jenny who comes across a performing street magician. When Magician Bob curses Jenny, she must determine whether or not the curse is real.
- Production Days - April 14,15, 24, 25, 26 & May 2, 3
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Three," a drama in which one young adult man, at home by himself, answers the front door of the house he lives in with his wife and children. The caller is a second man he has not seen since their college days years earlier. During their spontaneous reunion, the ...
- Rehearsals begin late April or early May (Sun. afternoons, Mon. evenings, and Thurs. evenings); the Capital Fringe Festival runs July 9-26 in Washington, D.C. This production has not yet received venue assignment.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in Bethesda, MD
Casting "A Family Reunion," a play set to be included as part of the 10th Anniversary Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: This original play is about two abducted children who return to their family as adults. Will love heal or will their return be the beginning of yet another tragedy? Producer ...
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.
- Tentatively runs July 16-21, in Syracuse, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Syracuse, UT
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of inventor Caractacus Potts, his beloved Truly Scrumptious, his father and his two children in the flying car of the title, as they outwit a child-hating Baron ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Lookingglass Theatre's 2015-2016 mainstage season. Season includes "Treasure Island" (Mary Zimmerman, dir. Run begins Oct. 7); "Blood Wedding" (Daniel Ostling, dir. Run begins Mar. 2); "Thaddeus and Slocum" (Nicole Brooks & Krissy Vanderwarder, dirs. Run begins June 1).