- Rehearsals begin February 24. Shows run Thursdays-Sundays, April 9-May 17, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 27, 28, 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Penelope, O Penelope," a play. Project description: "A poetic and vulgar modern re-imagining of Homer's 'Odyssey.'"
- Rehearsals begin late Feb.; tentatively scheduled to open late April-early May at a theater TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde: The Musical." Producers state: "Omigod, you guys! Life in Luggage Productions is riding on the success of their concert version of 'Grease: In Concert' with 'Legally Blonde: The Musical.' Are you a Delta-Nu?"
- Shows April 2-4 and 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in 2 plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."