- Shoots April 2-3, 9-10, and 16-17 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Sarasota, FL
Casting " Krylon Campaign," a Ringling College of Art & Design film production, in collaboration with the Advertising department, that will consist of three 30 second spec commercials which follow the relationship of a young boy and his mother creating school projects with Krylon Paint.
- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.
- Production runs April 9-24 in Mandeville, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Mandeville, LA
Casting an upcoming production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
- Shoots April 9-11 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Coupon," a student film. Synopsis: When a flamboyant and reclusive writer ventures out to the dry cleaner's, he ends up meeting a woman who might be his match made in wacko heaven.
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Lantern Theater Company's upcoming 2016-2017 season. Season includes: "Mrs. Warren's Profession" (George Bernard Shaw, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug 16, 2016; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 16); "An Iliad" (Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson, writers; M. Craig Getting, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Season runs Aug. 23, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Chicago, IL and Feb 24 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 30); "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 20; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30); "The ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Wooly Mammoth Theatre Company. Season includes: "Kiss" (Guillermo Calderon, writer; Yury Urnov, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 6); "baby Screams Miracle" (Clare Barron, writer; Howard Shalwitz, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2017; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 26); and "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; ...
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Season runs in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Winter Park, FL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Winter Park Playhouse. Season includes: "I Love My Wife" (Michael Stewart, book & lyrics; Cy Coleman, music; Michael Edwards, dir. Rehearsals begin July 11; runs July 28-Aug. 20); "All Hand on Deck" (Jody Madaras & Quincy Marr, creators; Jody Madaras, writer-dir.-choreo.; Jody Madaras, musical arrangements; ...
- The event is being held April 9-10 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.