- Runs Oct. 1-31 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 p.m.) at the Public House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78" a new musical from the creators of “A Nightmare on Backstreet” and “Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.”
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Rehearses late-Aug. to mid-Oct. 2015; performs Oct. 16-31 at the Duncan Smith Theater in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11, 13 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting Christopher Cook's adaptation of Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals Aug. 31; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 1 in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26, 27 in Irvine, CA
Casting the musical, "Hairspray," a social commentary on the injustices of parts of American Society in the 1960s. Company states: "The musical offers an upbeat book & music to portray and deal with some very serious & strong issues/themes, many that are still unfortunately very relevant and prevalent today: racism, ...