- Rehearsals begin July 10 (three-four per wk.; mostly afternoons, some eves.) in NYC and Brooklyn, NY; performs Aug. 24, 25, 26, or 27 (one night only) for the first night of festival; Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, 2, or 3 (one night only) for semi-final round; and Sept. 16 for final round at the Elektra Theatre in the Times Square Arts Center, NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Going Up: The Elevator Musical," an original short musical comedy. Casting director states: "This is for the New York New Works Festival, a juried festival by prominent Broadway producers." Synopsis: Five New Yorkers are stuck in an elevator where they must endure one another’s neurotic behaviors, overcome their own ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; opens Oct. 2; closes Oct. 11, 2015 in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Disgraced," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; first performance is on or about Oct. 1; closes Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Catch the Butcher," a play. Synopsis: In the past years, the Butcher of Harbor Park has killed eleven women, dumping their bodies in the river with a poem attached. While most women are terrified, there is one who is instead curious. So she sets off to find the killer. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 14-June 5 in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Providence, RI
Casting Trinity Repertory Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Julius Caeser" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 11); "A Christmas Carol" (Curt Columbus, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 5-Dec. 31); "The Heidi Chronicles" (Vivienne Benesch, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Dec. 7-Jan. 3); "The ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...