- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Contracts run May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); and Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Chicago, IL
Seeking male and female actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's summer/fall season of rotating repertory productions. Season includes "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon Thomas, writer); "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer); Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific;" Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew;" Shakespeare's "Henry the Fourth Part Two;" Shakespeare's "King Lear;" "Dracula" (Steven Dietz, writer); ...
- Annual renewable contracts begin Aug. 1, 2015 and end July 31, 2016. Relocation to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) necessary for the position.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking tenors, baritones, and basses for the 2015-16 season of Cantus, "the nation’s only full-time artist-led vocal ensemble." Company states: " Cantus is an internationally-touring ensemble based in arts-rich Twin Cities, performing 70+ concerts and 30+ outreach activities each season. Repertoire spans all periods and genres. Represented by Alliance Artist ...