- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Nashville, TN
Casting Nashville Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes: "As You Like It (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 14) and "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin Dec. 8, 2014; runs Jan. 6-31, 2015).
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Kansas City, MO
Casting the Kansas City Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Our Town" (David Cromer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 5); TBA Show (Eric Rosen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 2); "A Christmas Carol" (Kyle Hatley, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 29-Dec. 26); ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: May 5 in Rochester, NY
Casting 2014-15 Geva Theatre season, which includes: "Wait Until Dark," a co-production with Arizona Theater Company (Frederick Knot, author; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; David Ira Goldstein, dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5); "Good People," a co-production with Indiana Repertory Theatre (David Lindsay Abaire, author; Mark Cuddy, dir.; Rehearsals ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin July 24; runs Aug. 20-31 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: May 14, 15, 16 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Winter's Tale."