- Rehearses Aug. 30-Nov. 20 (Tues. evenings & Sat.); performs Nov. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the African folktale "Anansi the Spider," an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course dance to bring the ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 19, 2015; runs Apr. 9-June 7, 2015 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong singers/actors for principal roles in "Billy Elliot."
- Season rehearses and runs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting North Carolina Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Billy Elliot" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book/lyrics; Eric Woodhall, dir.; Adam Pelty, choreo. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 10-15); "Next to Normal" (Tom Kitt, music; Brian Yorkey, book/lyrics; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 1-10); ...
- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...