- Shoots Aug. 7 in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA
Casting a parody video of children reading quotes from Thursday night's Republican Party Candidate Debate for Funny or Die.
- Rehearses Oct. 5-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 in Irving, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Irving, TX
Casting "Grand Hotel" with music and lyrics by Robert Wright and George Forrest and additional music and lyrics by Maury Yeston with book by Luther Davis.
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Same Time, Next Year" by Bernard Slade. The story about two happily married people who meet and have an affair for 26 years meeting the same time every year.
- Shoots Aug. 13 (4-7 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the kick-off of DromeBox Laboratories' music video/five-minute-opera edition of DromeMusic. This high-concept music video, "Welcome to California," is by Alien in the Attic and NSA. Executive producer states: "Seeking artists, models, counter-culture heroes, actors/actresses, and anyone who has made the leap into our beloved land of illusion. Filming will ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Boston, MA
Casting the Boston Playwrights' Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Exposed" (Robert Brustein, writer; Steven Bogart, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 10-18); "Back The Night" (Melinda Lopez, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 4-28); and "Rhinceros" (Wesley Savick, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2016; ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Shoots Aug. 13-15, evenings, on the North Shore of Staten Island.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting a selection of scenes for a film adaptation of William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" set in Brooklyn and Staten Island. Company states: "We are shooting select scenes from the play with the hopes of using them as a jumping-off-point to create a fully realized feature film. The specific scene ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 4 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Rent," with music & lyrics by Jonathan Larson.