- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses Nov. 5; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 23 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Oakbrook, IL
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. 24-2016 at The Lonny Chapman Group Repertory Theatre, 10900 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 12 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "That Lovin Feelin," by James Zimmerman. Synopsis: This is the West Coast premiere of an original musical chronicling the lives and careers of The Righteous Brothers. Production needs to cast several roles from outside the company.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (Dorothy/Toto), Oct. 26 (principals) and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension. The tour itinerary is comprised minimally of full week sit-downs in each market.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the nonunion national tour of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Rehearses Nov. 2-29; tech runs Nov. 30-Dec. 1; runs Dec. 2-5 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Poptart!" a new play featuring a rising pop star with a major chip on her shoulder, a long-suffering personal assistant, and a washed-up songwriter looking for a paycheck. Explores themes of gender, race, and all things celebrity.
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."