- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers and singer/musicians for three ensemble parts in "The Secret Garden." Synopsis: Based on the children’s classic story by Frances Hodgson Burnett, "The Secret Garden" enchants and charms with a Tony Award-winning score. An orphaned girl transforms a neglected garden into a paradise and opens the hearts of ...
- Runs in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Rocky Horror Show" (Hunter Foster, dir.; Lorin Latarro, choreo.; Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 1), "Plaid Tidings, A Special Holiday Edition" (Stuart Ross, writer; James Raitt, vocal and musical arrangement; Gordon Greenberg, dir.; Rehearsal begins Nov. 24; runs Dec. 4-Dec. 28).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 7 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.