- Rehearsals for Christmas shows begin Nov. 1; shows open Nov. 21 and close on Dec. 31 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment, with the support of Bob Cline Casting, is casting the 2014 Christmas season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Seeking a few triple threats, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Actors of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Coordinator states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride ...
- Rehearses a few days TBD; shoots Dec. 1-20 in L.A. Note: the film's first scene will be shot at night during the second week of Aug. 2014 as a fundraising tool.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Follow," a tale of friendship, revenge, and a critique on the lust for fame in the 21st century. Synopsis: "￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Julian’s life is thrown into chaos when his unstable best friend decides to constantly follow him around making a documentary about his life."
- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Aug 4, Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Germantown, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Germantown, TN
Casting Tennessee Shakespeare Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Richard III" (Dave Demke, dir.; rehearses and runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "Twelfth Night" (rehearses and runs Nov. 10-Dec. 21); and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (rehearses and runs May 4-June 21, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher" by Rick Elice based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson with music by Wayne Barker.