- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-20 Saint Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Saint Paul, MN
Casting "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol." 1 Male or Female of any gender or ethicity to play all of the productions roles. Actor will preferably have multi character experience and be physically flexible. One person show experience a bonus.
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."