- Rehearsals for Christmas shows begin Nov. 1; shows open Nov. 21 and close on Dec. 31 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 25, 26, in Chicago, IL and Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment, with the support of Bob Cline Casting, is casting the 2014 Christmas season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Seeking a few triple threats, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Actors of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Coordinator states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Albany, NY
Casting Capital Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Other Desert Cities" (Jon Robin Baitz, writer; Michael Bush, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 29); "The Secret Garden" (Marsha Norman, book and lyrics; Lucy Simon, music; Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21); "How Water ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Lewiston, ME
Casting the 2014-15 season of The Public Theatre. Season includes: "The Cocktail Hour" (A. R. Gurney, writer. Contract runs Sept. 29-Oct. 26), "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract runs Dec. 1-14), "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer. Contract runs Jan. 5-Feb. 1, 2015), "Outside Mullingar" ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Providence, RI
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Trinity Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Ivanov" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 7-Oct. 5); "A Christmas Carol" (rehearsals begin Oct. 7; preview begin Nov. 7; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 31); "Barefoot in the Park" (rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 23-Dec. ...
- Company is in residence at SKyPAC in Bowling Green, KY.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting Kentucky Stages' upcoming season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Ken Neil Hailey, dir. Rehearses Sept. 1-17; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 5); "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Ted Vitale, dir. Rehearses Oct. 20-Nov. 5; runs Nov. 6-23); "A Kentucky Christmas Carol" (Jeffrey Beard, adaptation; Charles Dickens, novel. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Aug 4, Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Germantown, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Germantown, TN
Casting Tennessee Shakespeare Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Richard III" (Dave Demke, dir.; rehearses and runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "Twelfth Night" (rehearses and runs Nov. 10-Dec. 21); and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (rehearses and runs May 4-June 21, 2015).