- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec. 17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "King Charles III," a co-production with Seattle Repertory Theater, The Shakespeare Theatre of D.C. and A.C.T.
- This is a co-production between Shakespeare Theatre Company of D.C.; A Contemporary Theatre, San Francisco, CA; and Seattle Repertory, Seattle, WA. At ACT: Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 9. At Seattle Rep: Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 11, with possible extension to Dec. 17. At Shakespeare Theatre Company: Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 12, with possible extension to Mar. 19.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "King Charles III." All roles understudied. Theater states: "The Shakespeare Theatre Company specializes in classic plays. The theater is always seeking new classical actors of all age ranges and types to add to its files. The Shakespeare Theatre Company is a strong proponent ...
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm) and Dutch Apple (Lancaster, PA).
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for Prather Entertainment Group. Broadway Palm season includes: "Funny Girl" (runs March 24-April 2); "Wizard of Oz" (runs June 23-Aug. 13); "Yesterdays" (runs Aug. 25-Oct. 8); "Evita" (runs Sept. 29-Nov. 19); and "Holiday Revue Show" (runs Nov. 10-Dec. 25 in FL). Dutch Apple season includes: "Mary ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Lantern Theater Company's upcoming 2016-2017 season. Season includes: "Mrs. Warren's Profession" (George Bernard Shaw, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug 16, 2016; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 16); "An Iliad" (Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson, writers; M. Craig Getting, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Season runs Aug. 23, 2016-May 28, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Chicago, IL and Feb 24 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 30); "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; previews begin Sept. 20; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 30); "The ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec.17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Seattle, WA
Seeking Equity actors for "King Charles III," a o-production with Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC and A.C.T. in San Francisco.
- Season runs in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Winter Park, FL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Winter Park Playhouse. Season includes: "I Love My Wife" (Michael Stewart, book & lyrics; Cy Coleman, music; Michael Edwards, dir. Rehearsals begin July 11; runs July 28-Aug. 20); "All Hand on Deck" (Jody Madaras & Quincy Marr, creators; Jody Madaras, writer-dir.-choreo.; Jody Madaras, musical arrangements; ...