- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 (Mon. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.: Oct. 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, Nov. 3, 6, 10, & 13); tech Nov. 17-20 (6-11 p.m.); runs Nov. 14 & 15 and Dec. 5 & 6 (all performances at 7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "reLIEing on Family," a play. Synopsis: In the fall of 2006, the youngest member of the Johnson family is getting married in four days and the family comes together to prepare for the nuptials. This will mark the first time that the family of five has been under the ...
- Rehearses in November in NYC, possibly late October as well; runs Dec. 11-14 at The Producers Club in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "An Infinite Ache." Synopsis: This is a fresh and heartfelt play about love, time and the infinite directions in which two lives can travel. Hope and Charles are a pair of lonely twenty-somethings about to end a supremely uninteresting first date. But just as they say good night, the ...
- Rehearses once/wk. alternating Sun. in D.C. and Mon. (either 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. or 10 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC; tech in D.C. (no rehearsals Thanksgiving); performs Dec. 11-14, 21 & 22 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting two New York dancers (one male, one female) for "Jazz Hip Hop Nutcracker," Momentum Dace Theatre's long running, original professional dance theater version of the musical. This musical has an original script, telling a story of transformation through the arts, featuring Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite,” plus ...
- Season rehearses and performs in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9 in Queens, NY
Casting the Queens Theatre 2014-15 season to include "The Cottage" (Sandy Rustin, writer; Adam Dannheisser, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 7-16); Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" a co-production with Titan Theatre Company (Lenny Banovez & Gregory Isaac, adaptation; Lenny Banovez, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11-21); "Centennial ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Striking 12." Note: All actors, along with playing multiple roles, must be strong musicians who accompany the music.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; tech begins Nov. 18; previews begin Nov. 26; press opening Nov. 29; Champagne opening Dec. 4; closes Dec. 28, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors who sing/carry a tune for the roles of Ebenezer Scrooge and The Ghost of Christmas Past in "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: Spectacular holiday carols and surprising time-bending classics whisk your family on a captivating ride with the three soulful, rockin’ ghosts in Scrooge’s transformative dream. ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; presentations run Dec. 9-12 in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Carson" a musical.
- "Saturday Night" rehearses Nov. 3-7; runs Nov. 8-16 (no shows on Nov. 10 or 11; 10 shows total) in NYC. "My Favorite Year" rehearses Dec. 1-5; runs Dec. 5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (2:30 & 8 p.m.), and Dec. 7 (2:30 & 7:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting two productions as part of the Musicals In Mufti Series. Series includes: "Saturday Night" (Stafford Arima, dir.; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Julius J. Epstein, book, based on the play "Front Porch in Flatbush" by Julius J. Epstein and Philip G. Epstein) and "My Favorite Year" (Dan Knechtges, dir.; David Holcenberg, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Runs Dec. 11-21 in Destin and Sandestin, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Destin, FL
Casting "A Dickens Christmas," an adaptation of Charles Dickens’ famous story "A Christmas Carol," using only three actors. Actors will play multiple roles as they bring to life the tale of Scrooge and his transformational night with the three ghosts.