- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearsals begin on or around Sept. 13; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 13 (12 to 14 performances total) in Covina, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Covina, CA
Casting "A Christmas Story the Musical," based on the popular Warner Brothers motion picture written by Jean Sheperd, Leigh Brown, and Bob Clark.
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Rehearses Nov. 2-29; tech runs Nov. 30-Dec. 1; runs Dec. 2-5 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Poptart!" a new play featuring a rising pop star with a major chip on her shoulder, a long-suffering personal assistant, and a washed-up songwriter looking for a paycheck. Explores themes of gender, race, and all things celebrity.
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...
- Rehearses Oct. 2, 9 & 30; shoots Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, Nov. 7, 14 & 21, Dec. 5, 12 & 19; all rehearsals and shoots in Baltimore, MD. Note: Production is on Saturdays Sept.-Dec. 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Storm Raven," a student film. Synopsis: Terra Bannelrock incites an uprising to escape the hellish prison city of Colossus Reach, but in the crucible must choose between her long fought freedom and the life of another.
- Rehearses Nov. 9-12 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 14 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.); Nov. 16-19 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 23-24 (6-10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-TBD) in Atlanta, GA. Performs Dec. 4-5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (3 p.m.), Dec. 11-12 (8 p.m.), Dec. 13 (3 p.m.), Dec. 18-19 (8 p.m.), Dec. 20 (3 p.m.) at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Note: The Strand reserves the right to schedule additional shows on those days if ticket sales deem necessary.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists and dancers ages 16 & up for the third-annual "A Christmas Tradition" holiday revue at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre on the historic Marietta Square.
- Rehearses mid-November through mid-December; runs Dec. 14-20 at The Cherry Lane Theatre in Greenwich Village NYC
- Auditions: Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Dooples in the Land of Doo," a new musical who live in the magical land of Doo
- Rehearses Nov. through mid-Dec.; showcase runs Dec. 14-20 at The Cherry Lane Theatre in Greenwich Village, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting "The Dooples in the Land of Doo," a new musical about those who live in the magical land of Doo.
- Rehearsals begin late Sept. or early Oct. 2015 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 3-6 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 14 & 19 (dress rehearsal and performance) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length classical ballet for the 29th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- "The Addams Family" rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 14 and "A Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 19; runs Dec. 4-22 in Manchester, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, in New York, NY
Casting "The Addams Family" and "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 9; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 5 at Beckett Theatre, Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Promising," a play.
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).