- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 21 in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Cats," which was the second-longest-running play in Broadway history, and one of the plays which revolutionized American musical theater. Synopsis: Based on the poem "Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats" by T.S. Eliot, a playful examination of the nature of cats. Dance, music, and memories--and of course, lots of ...
- Rehearses October–November (two-three rehearsals/wk.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 at Clove Creek Dinner Theater, 169 Myers Corners Rd., Wappingers, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Fishkill, NY
Casting Ken Ludwig’s "Lend Me a Tenor," directed for Clove Creek Dinner Theater by Michael Joyce.
- Half Moon Theatre is located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in Poughkeepsie, NY
Casting Half Moon Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "And the World Goes Round" (Michael Schiralli, dir.-choreo.; John Kander, composer; Fred Ebb, lyricist. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 1-23, with possible one-weekend extension); "It's a Wonderful Life, The Radio Play" (Michael Schrialli, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 5-20, ...
- Runs Nov. 14-Dec. 21 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Putting it Together," a musical revue showcasing the songs of Stephen Sondheim. Drawing its title from a song in "Sunday in the Park With George," "Putting It Together" celebrates Sondheim’s career in musical theatre.
- Rehearses Oct. 1-Dec. 7 (Sun. & Wed. eves., 8-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 8-14 at the ATA Theatre on 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The ButtCracker," an original comedic parody with songs and some ridiculous and comedic dance numbers. Actors need not have any singing and dance training. Synopsis: "The ButtCracker" is a comical, parody "danc-ical" set in modern day New York City, spoofing not only the story of the Nutcracker ballet but ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- Rehearsals will be held twice a week in October & November (5:30-8:30 p.m.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, & 21 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Joachim in the musical drama "An Advent Carol." Synopsis: This play takes audiences on a journey from the Annunciation to the Flight into Egypt. Director states: "The characters are masterfully crafted as genuine people who struggle with hopes and dreams, fears and doubts. The dialogue, written ...
- Runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14 in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a poetic play set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and “lectors” are employed to educate and entertain the factory workers. The arrival of a new lector is a cause for celebration, but when he ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...