- Season rehearses and runs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Maltz Jupiter Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "The Mousetrap" (Agatha Christie, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 8); "Billy Elliot the Musical" (Lee Hall, book-lyrics; Elton John, music; Matt Lenz, dir.; Greg Graham, choreo. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season runs in Lewiston, ME.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Pubic Theatre (ME). Season includes: "Wait Until Dark" (Frederic Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, adaptation. Contract dates: Sept. 28–Oct. 25, 2015); "A Christmas Carol" (Christopher Schario, writer. Contract dates: Dec. 1–14, 2015); "The Ladies Foursome" (Norm Foster, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Contract dates: Jan. 4–31, ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 3-Dec. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Steve," a play. Synopsis: As Steven, a failed Broadway chorus boy turned stay-at-home dad, celebrates yet another birthday, he finds himself filled with fear and uncertainty. Is Stephen, his partner of 14 years, cheating on him? Why is one of his best friends dying of cancer? And what, exactly, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearses Nov. 9-12 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 14 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.); Nov. 16-19 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 23-24 (6-10 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Nov. 30-Dec. 3 (6 p.m.-TBD) in Atlanta, GA. Performs Dec. 4-5 (8 p.m.), Dec. 6 (3 p.m.), Dec. 11-12 (8 p.m.), Dec. 13 (3 p.m.), Dec. 18-19 (8 p.m.), Dec. 20 (3 p.m.) at The Earl Smith Strand Theatre. Note: The Strand reserves the right to schedule additional shows on those days if ticket sales deem necessary.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking vocalists and dancers ages 16 & up for the third-annual "A Christmas Tradition" holiday revue at the Earl Smith Strand Theatre on the historic Marietta Square.