- Shoots in December (two days over a weekend, tentatively Dec. 13-14) at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, and in a studio in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Malibu, CA
Casting leads and extras for a short fashion film about young love and discovery that will feature pieces from a high-end NYC accessories designer. Coordinator states: "This is for the designer and will potentially be posted on her website as part of a campaign to boost brand awareness. The intent ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearses Dec. 13-14, Jan. 8-9, 11, & 15; tech rehearsal Jan. 17; dress rehearsals Jan. 18 & 20; previews Jan. 21 & 22; runs. Jan. 23-25, Jan. 30-Feb. 1, Feb. 6-8, & Feb. 13-15, 2015 at CASA 0101 Theater in Boyle Heights, 2102 E. First St., L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start," a play. Synopsis: When Beverly Hills socialite, Parker Reed, loses her fortune due to her husband's illegal dealings, no one will take her in except her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez. Things get messy when Rosario’s superstitious mother and immature sister, who live with Rosario, want ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Shoots Dec. 6-8 & 13-14 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Steaktacular RibEye," a comic book/super hero comedy short student film about a sociopathic man-child living with his parents who believes he is the real-world embodiment of his favorite comic book character, and sets out on a quest to fight crime in his cozy, family-friendly suburb where none exists.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...
- Rehearses Dec. 3, 2014-Jan. 14, 2015 (Dec. 22-Jan. 4, break); runs Jan. 15-Feb. 7 at Urban Stages in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here" by Ross Howard.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 14-Mar. 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who can speak with authentic Irish Accents, for various principal roles in "Da," by Hugh Leonard.