- Rehearses Monday & Thursday evenings in Glen Rock, NJ; runs Oct. 19-Dec. 20 at various libraries, residences, and community centers in the Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: Aug 28, Sep 2 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "HMS Pinafore."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20. Previews begin Nov. 14; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 14 (no performance Thanksgiving Day) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "On A Stool At The End Of The Bar."
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearses and performs in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting the Riverside Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Ray Roderick, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 9; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 16); "Crazy for You" (James Brennan, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 13-Feb. 1, 2015); "Side by Side" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 10-22, 2015); and "Westside ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 15- Feb. 19, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheesh Yak," a play by Laith Nakli set in the spring of 2011, five weeks into the civil uprising in Syria. Jameel welcomes houseguest, Haytham, into his NY apartment. An unclear tension starts brewing between the two leading them into a re-examination of their lives and a revelation of ...
- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 19-Jan. 4, 2015 in Carnegie, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Carnegie, PA
Casting an Off the Wall production, a neo-Restoration comedy that takes place during one night in the life of Aphra Behn (1640-1689), poet, spy, first professional female playwright, and one of the most influential dramatists of the late 17th century. Synopsis: Sprung from debtors’ prison after a disastrous overseas mission, ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.