- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Rehearses Nov. 15-Dec. 20; runs Dec. 26-28 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Martinez, CA
Casting the radio play "I Want Your Brain." Production description: "The Hotel De Tête in the Swiss Alps is a highly respected establishment with the largest walk-in closets in the industry, but they also serve rather unusual fare in their restaurant. Could some part of you wind up on the ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 14-Mar. 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who can speak with authentic Irish Accents, for various principal roles in "Da," by Hugh Leonard.
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...