- Casting calls Dec 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Auditions: Nov 26 in VALLEY VILLAGE, CA
New weekly series. Sports Illustrated meets the Travel Chanel It's a destination and beauty series which transports viewers to exotic places around the world, accompanying famous Latin models, celebrities and some of the most sensational Latinas during their travels. Each half an hour episode presents the most glamorous Latin models ...
- Shoots Dec. 4-6 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 28 in New York, NY
Casting two lead roles in "Super Cool," a short film about two kid siblings who are stuck inside a 1990s food commercial for "Iceburgers." Will they find out? How do they escape? Will Jenny ever say the catch phrase?
- Rehearses Dec. 12-13, Jan. 3-4, 2016 (additional days if necessary); shooting begins Jan. 16 and ends March 15 in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Irvine, CA
Casting "Guardian," a short film. Synopsis: Just after Troy’s death, he is forced to deal with a guilty conscious. He meets Violet and together they learn how to move on from their pasts.
- Shoots Dec. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York, NY
Seeking ten to fifteen of NYC’s most devout "Dr. Who" fanatics to appear in some marketing projects for BBC America. Prospective performers must have their own Dr. Who-themed costume and be willing to eat some fun Who-themed foods. Seeking male, female, young, and older fans, but all should have their ...
- Shoots Dec. 9 in Downtown Manhattan.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Brooklyn, NY
Shooting a promo for a hotel chain, highlighting where the future of the hotel industry is going to be in five years.
- Shoots 2 days the week of Dec. 13 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Nov 30, Dec 1, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Who’s Down,” a series of digital vignettes for a new app being released by Google.
- Shoots Dec. 18 in Bardstown, KY.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Bardstown, KY
Casting "Did You Read the Fine Print?" a series of two comedic 30-second TV spots for a cable TV company.
- Rehearses Dec. 3 & 7; shoots on second or third week of December (two nights, 6:30-10 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting a dark fantasy drama, "Reunion," set in Euro Medieval time period. It is centered around the rogue protagonist Will, and his turbulent relationship with Victus, the charismatic leader of a mercenary army. The story is focused on their reunion after the tragic betrayal two years back.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 29-May 29, 2016 in Winter Garden, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Winter Garden, FL
Casting male roles in "Singin' in the Rain."
- Read through will be held on Dec. 9, 7-10 p.m.; rehearsals begin Jan. 10, 2016 and are held three times/week tentatively scheduled for Wednesday & Thursday / 7-10 p.m. and Sundays / 1-4 p.m. Final two weeks of rehearsal, January 31-February 11, could include Sundays /12:30-5:30 p.m. & Mondays-Thursdays 6:30-10:30 p.m.; runs Feb. 13-28, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island." Company states: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Actors of all genders from the age of ...
- Rehearsal Dec. 2; showcase is Dec. 5 (6 p.m.) at the Gateway Family YMCA Rahway Branch, 1564 Irving St., Rahway, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Rahway, NJ
Seeking experienced dancers (hip-hop style) ages 8-13 years old for the Just Be You Performing Arts Showcase. Founder states: "Making a special guest appearance at the event will be 'Project Runway' Model Winner Ray'uana Aleyce. Event will have media coverage."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 5-March 6, 2016 (Fridays, 8 p.m.; Saturdays 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sundays 3 p.m.); performs Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. with additional performance on Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. All performances in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Anaheim, CA
Casting selected roles for "Dogfight," a musical. Synopsis: On the eve of their deployment, three young Marines set out for one final boys’ night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But when one meets an awkward and idealistic waitress he enlists to win a cruel bet, she rewrites ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 13 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "We Are Proud to Present" by Jackie Sibblies Drury.
- Rehearses Dec. 12-Feb. 5 (weeknights and Sat. or Sun. mornings); runs Feb. 5-20 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.; Feb. 18, 7 p.m.) in Shelton, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Shelton, CT
Casting a non-profit, community-theater production of "Hairspray," the musical based on the 1988 John Waters film "Hairspray."
- Audition is Sat. Dec. 5th 1pm Imagery in Motion Studios 2126 Hamilton Dr. #310 Argyle TX 76226 Mandatory all-day rehearsals are Dec. 12 & 19 at Imagery in Motion Dance Studios, 2126 Hamilton Dr., #310, Argyle, TX; dress rehearsal will be Dec. 30 at Boomtown in Shreveport; runs Dec. 31, 2015; Jan. 1, 2016; and Jan. 2 at Sundance Cantina bar at Boomtown Casino in Bossier City, LA (a Pinnacle Entertainment property). This may be an ongoing job, as well.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Argyle, TX
Seeking male and female dancers, who are trained in jazz, ballet, and hip-hop, to perform at Boomtown Hotel and Casino for New Year's Eve weekend.
- Rehearses Jan. 12-22; runs Jan. 22-Mar. 26 (with an option to extend into the spring and beyond) at The Spider House, 2908 Fruth St., Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Austin, TX
Casting the Austin production of Magnificent Bastards Productions' smash hit, "Shit-faced Shakespeare." Producer states: "One of the UK’s most successful shows, playing to sell-out crowds since 2010 and transferring to the Leicester Theatre in London's West End in 2016! An entirely serious Shakespeare play with a single drunken actor thrown ...
- Read-through Dec. 13 (1-5 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3 (1-10 p.m.) at Taylor Hall, 1775 N. Indian Hill Blvd., Claremont, CA; runs Feb. 10-24 (Tues. & Wed., 7:30 p.m.; matinee Feb. 24, 2:30 p.m.; total of six performances) on the Candlelight Pavilion stage in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Claremont, CA
Casting Inland Valley Repertory Theatre's production of "Funny Girl."
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Season runs August 2016 through June 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the upcoming 2016 season. Season shows under consideration are Pirandello's "Six Characters in Search of an Author" or "The Rules of the Game;" Shaw's "Misalliance" or "Pygmalion;" a Dickens' adaptation; and "State of the Union" (by Lindsay & Crouse) or "Voice of the Turtle" by Van Druten.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.