- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11) and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago's 2015-16 season. Season includes staged readings of "Geneva," (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 5-28), "Private Lives," (Rehearsals Nov. 9; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 16), and "You Can Never Tell" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 22, 2016; runs Mar. 5-28, 2016).
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Boston, MA
Casting the Boston Playwrights' Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Exposed" (Robert Brustein, writer; Steven Bogart, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 10-18); "Back The Night" (Melinda Lopez, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 4-28); and "Rhinceros" (Wesley Savick, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2016; ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 2-27 in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Cinderella" with book and lyrics by Kate Hawley and music by Gregg Coffin from Paul Whitworth's original concept.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Word for Word Holiday Show," a musical.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2 (Tues.-Sun.); runs Dec. 3-20 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Le Petit Theatre, New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the second production of the 2015-16 season for Le Petit Théâtre du Vieux Carré, New Orleans’ historic playhouse, Toni Morrison’s "The Bluest Eye," adapted by Lydia Diamond.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-20 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Bluest Eye."
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."