- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Feb. 2-June 8, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish In The Dark," by Larry David.
- Rehearses once per week beginning Sept. 22 (alternating Sundays in D.C. and Mondays in NYC); tech rehearsals and performances in D.C. Show runs Dec. 11-14 and 21-22. Note: Schedule will be available at audition.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in New York, NY
Casting three dancers to supplement the Washington, D.C. cast of Momentum's long running original professional dance theater verision of "The Nutcracker." JHHN has an original script telling a story of transformation through the arts and features Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite” plus hip hop, lyrical jazz, pop, salsa ...
- Rehearses Sept. 11-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tue., & Thu. evenings; the number of rehearsals may vary slightly); runs Nov. 22-Dec. 25 (you must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) primarily in Orange County as well as the Los Angeles, San Diego counties, and Palm Springs areas.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Laguna Hills, CA
Casting Christmas carolers for the 2014 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; previews begin Jan. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15 (Christmas and New Year's Day are off), at the Adrienne Arsht Center, Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Into the Woods."