- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Rehearses in late Nov. in NYC; shoots Dec. 17-22 in Florida.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Bastion," a short film. Synopsis: Set in a fantasy world of nomadic travelers, two friends reconcile with the recent death of their loved one.
- Rehearses Oct. 18, 25, Nov. 1, 18, 15, 22, and Dec. 6 at Stagelite Center of Performing Arts; tech rehearsals Dec. 7-10 (eves.); performs Dec. 11 (8 p.m.) and Dec. 12 (2 & 8 p.m.) at The Rosen Theatre, Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Pequannock Township, NJ
Casting "Elf JR: The Musical." Coordinator states: "Broadway Arts Lab Company is a non-profit tuition-based musical theater training program in which students work with real Broadway performers deeply committed to providing a safe environment for young people to explore their unique and individual talents through acting, singing, dancing, and music. ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; runs Jan. 22-Mar. 6, 2016 in All Performance will be at the Den Theater, 1329 N. Milwaukee Ave, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the role of Jim in "The Glass Menagerie."
- Season runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Florida Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Butler" (Richard Strand, playwright; Jason Cannon, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17, 2015; runs Dec. 11-March 5, 2016); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, playwright; Kate Alexander, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 26); "Alabama Story" (Kenneth Jones, ...
- Season runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Florida Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Butler" (Richard Strand, playwright; Jason Cannon, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17, 2015; runs Dec. 11-Mar. 5, 2016); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, playwright; Kate Alexander, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 26); "Alabama Story" (Kenneth Jones, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11, 2015-March 5, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Butler," a play. Synopsis: The Civil War, 1861. An escaped slave seeks sanctuary, but the laws of the land are unrelenting. With sharp wit and tongue-in-cheek humor, "Butler" takes the audience on a journey through legal loopholes that led to the freeing of 10,000 slaves.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...