- Must be available Oct. 6-Dec. 4 for rehearsal and production.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting NBCs "Peter Pan Live," a bold new live television production of the classic Broadway musical. From Executive Producers Craig Zedan and Neil Meron comes the heartwarming tale of Peter Pan, the mischievous little boy who ran away to Neverland. Starring Allison Williams as Peter and Christopher Walken as Captain ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; tours nationally Nov. 4-Dec. 28.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
- Runs in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Rocky Horror Show" (Hunter Foster, dir.; Lorin Latarro, choreo.; Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 1), "Plaid Tidings, A Special Holiday Edition" (Stuart Ross, writer; James Raitt, vocal and musical arrangement; Gordon Greenberg, dir.; Rehearsal begins Nov. 24; runs Dec. 4-Dec. 28).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 7 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13 at the Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Bus Stop," a play set in a diner 25 miles west of Kansas City in early March 1955. Synopsis: A freak snowstorm has halted the progress of the bus, and the eight characters (five on the bus) have a weather-enforced layover in the diner from approximately 1-5 a.m. Many ...