- Season runs in Bloomington, IN.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Bloomington, IN
Seeking actors for principal roles during Cardinal Stage Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Of Mice and Men" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-20); "The Agony & Ecstasy of Steve Jobs" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 5-22); "Buyer and Cellar" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 12-22); "Mary Poppins" ...
- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Season runs in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Boise, ID
Seeking actors for Boise Contemporary Theater 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Skull in Connemara" (Martin McDonagh, writer; Matthew Cameron Clark, dir. Rehearses Sept. 14-Oct. 6; runs Oct. 7-31); "No More Sad Things" (Hansol Jung, writer; Adrienne Campbell-Holt, dir. Rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 19); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Tracy ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting the Ensemble Theatre Company's 2015-2016 season. Season includes Stephen Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd" (Jonathan Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-25); "Women in Jeopardy" (Wendy MacLeod, writer; Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20); "I Am My Own Wife" (Doug Wright, writer; Jenny Sullivan, dir. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago's 2015-16 season. Season includes staged readings of "Geneva," (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 5-28), "Private Lives," (Rehearsals Nov. 9; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 16), and "You Can Never Tell" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 22, 2016; runs Mar. 5-28, 2016).
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 3-Dec. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Steve," a play. Synopsis: As Steven, a failed Broadway chorus boy turned stay-at-home dad, celebrates yet another birthday, he finds himself filled with fear and uncertainty. Is Stephen, his partner of 14 years, cheating on him? Why is one of his best friends dying of cancer? And what, exactly, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2015; runs Dec. 3-24 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Born Yesterday."
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 30 at Merge Dance Studio in Philadelphia, PA; performs Dec. 5 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Dance Into The Holidays."