- Shoots Dec. 5-7 in Manhattan, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Janie's Got a Gun," an NYU undergraduate short film about a girl faced with the impossible decision of whether or not to kill her abusive father to protect herself and her mother. This film draws heavy influence from the eponymous Aerosmith song and another song titled "Ultraviolence" by Lana ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearses Nov. 3-Dec. 4 (mostly weekday eves. and weekend daytimes; Tuesdays off); runs Dec. 5-7 at the Medicine Show Theatre, W. 52nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting a production of Chekhov's "Uncle Vanya." Seeking actors of any ethnicity for all roles. Director states: "This production is part of Michael Scholar, Jr.'s MFA work at Columbia University. Michael is the Artistic Producer of November Theatre. Michael's teacher and Artistic Director of Classic Stage Company, Brian Kulick, will ...
- Rehearsals TBD; runs now through Dec. 28 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 3 p.m.) at The Road Theater, 5108 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Smoke and Mirrors," a play in which a boy misdirects his grief from a tragedy through magic and eventually finds himself in the process.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearses Dec. 1-22 and Jan. 5-23; runs Jan. 28-31 at the Connelly Theater (east 4th street) in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Festen," a dark dramady play in which a family comes together to celebrate their father's 60th birthday, and the oldest son picks this evening to reveal a dark family secret that may explain the recent suicide of his twin sister. To be presented as part of Columbia Stages' MFA ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 8, 2015 ("Detroit"). Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; runs Apr. 23-May 10, 2015 ("The Liar").
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Detroit" and "The Liar."
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...