- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.
- Shoots Oct. 3-5 and Dec. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Orpheus," a film following the traditional myth of Orpheus, a man with such a skill for music that even the trees come to life when they hear him play. He falls in love and tragically loses his young wife soon after their marriage when a serpent bites her. He ...
- Rehearses Tues. & Thurs. (7:30-10:30 p.m.); runs Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, and 28 at The Grove Theatre, 276 E. 9th St., Upland, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Upland, CA
Casting "101 Dalmatians Kids," based on the classic Disney animated film. Synopsis: "101 Dalmatians Kids" is a fur-raising adventure featuring Cruella De Vil, Disney's most outrageous villain, and 101 of the most adorable heroes to set their paws onstage. Artistically-inclined pet owners Robert and Anita live happily in London with ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...
- Rehearsals begin around Oct. 20 (weeknights and occasional weekends); actors cast in both productions will rehearse five-six times/wk.; actors cast in only "Two Gents" will rehearse two-four times/wk.; tech rehearsal Dec. 1 & 2; runs Dec. 3-14 with alternating eve. shows, plus Sat & Sun. matinees, in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "reasons to be pretty" and William Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona." Directors state: "Spice Witch Productions explors themes of gender and identity by pairing classical and contemporary works together in rep. This season will focus on beauty and appearance. SWP plans on double casting the four characters ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Don't Dress for Dinner," a physically comedic play about a feverishly fast-paced farce that features extra marital affairs, plot twists, mistaken identities, and deceptions.
- Season rehearses and runs in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Palace Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Runs Dec. 5-21); and "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical" (Runs Jan. 16-31, 2015).
- Rehearses October–November (two-three rehearsals/wk.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 at Clove Creek Dinner Theater, 169 Myers Corners Rd., Wappingers, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Fishkill, NY
Casting Ken Ludwig’s "Lend Me a Tenor," directed for Clove Creek Dinner Theater by Michael Joyce.
- Runs Dec. 5-7 and 12-13 in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26, 27 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Rugrats: A Live Musical," a musical based on Nickelodeon's classic hit animated series about life from a baby's point of view. Synopsis: The Rugrats are Tommy, our one-year-old hero, and his friends, Chukie, Phil and Lil and his cousin Angelica. Whenever adults are around, the Rugrats act like real ...