- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and weekends until tech week (Nov. 22-26) in Riverside, CA; runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, & 7 at The Box Theater in Riverside.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Riverside, CA
Casting the Elton John and Tim Rice musical "Aida." Producers state: "A beautifully-staged musical of love, family, and love that is timeless. The production will stay true to its original concept and be presented at The Box Riverside Theater, a new venue with great atmosphere for this epic story--Aida, Radames, ...
- Shoots Dec. 5-7 in Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Janie's Got a Gun," an NYU undergraduate short film about a girl faced with the impossible decision of whether or not to kill her abusive father to protect herself and her mother. This film draws heavy influence from the eponymous Aerosmith song and another song titled "Ultraviolence" by Lana ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Rehearses Nov. 3-Dec. 4 (mostly weekday eves. and weekend daytimes; Tuesdays off); runs Dec. 5-7 at the Medicine Show Theatre, W. 52nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting a production of Chekhov's "Uncle Vanya." Seeking actors of any ethnicity for all roles. Director states: "This production is part of Michael Scholar, Jr.'s MFA work at Columbia University. Michael is the Artistic Producer of November Theatre. Michael's teacher and Artistic Director of Classic Stage Company, Brian Kulick, will ...
- Rehearsals TBD; runs now through Dec. 28 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 3 p.m.) at The Road Theater, 5108 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Smoke and Mirrors," a play in which a boy misdirects his grief from a tragedy through magic and eventually finds himself in the process.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.