- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 12; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Abyss" by Maria Milisavljevic.
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 in NYC; tech rehearsals begin Oct. 5 in Somerville, NJ; tour opens Oct. 13, 2015 in Greeneville, TN and runs through Mar. 20, 2016 with a possible two-week extension; hiatus Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Flashdance The Musical," based on the hit movie with a contemporary pop/rock score.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to 'A Christmas Carol' in theaters all across the country."
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...