- Rehearses November (exact dates TBD); shoots Dec. 5-7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Winter Sonatina," a short student film for NYU which follows a young prodigy, a stay-at-home music columnist, and a fading pianist through the loneliness and isolation of being dedicated to one's art.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 8; tech Feb. 9-15; runs Feb. 16-22 in NYC. Rehearsals will be held on or near Columbia University campus at 116th and Broadway; performances will be held at The Connelly, 220 East 4th St.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Columbia Stages' upcoming production of "The Hour of the Star," directed by Dara Malina. This is a Columbia University School of the Arts MFA Theater Directing thesis project. Synopsis: Published shortly after Lispector’s death in 1977, "The Hour of the Star" follows distraught narrator Rodrigo S.M. and his young ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses Dec. 11 & 18, (6-8 p.m.), break for three weeks and continue January through February (excluding Feb. 4-7) (some rehearsals 4-5:30 p.m. and some Saturdays); performs Feb. 20-Mar. 8 (Fri.-Sun.) at Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 8, 9 in Ojai, CA
Seeking youth and adult actors who sing and dance to perform in a multi-generational production of "A Year With Frog and Toad," an original Broadway musical directed by Gai Jones, in conjunction with Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio. Synopsis: A charming “buddy comedy” based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books featuring a ...