- Rehearsals begin Dec. 18; runs Jan. 7-10 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 28, 29 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Feb. 5-7 and 12-14, 2016 in Maplewood and South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 29, Dec 1 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Motherhood Out Loud." Company states: "When entrusting the subject of motherhood to such a dazzling collection of celebrated American writers, what results is a joyous, moving, hilarious, and altogether thrilling theatrical event. Utterly unpredictable, Motherhood out Loud shatters traditional notions about parenthood, unveils its inherent comedy and celebrates the ...
- Table read Dec. 14, 2015 (7-9 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2016 (Sun. & Mon. eves; 7-9 p.m., additional rehearsals may be added if needed); tech rehearsal Feb. 4 (8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Feb. 4 (9 p.m.), Feb. 6 (1 p.m.), and Feb. 7 (6 p.m.); additional performance may be scheduled at the discretion of the festival, at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea, NYC. All performers cast must be available on these dates, with no conflicts.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for Triangle Rainbow Theater's upcoming play "Lame Ducks." This production will be presented at the Venus/Adonis Festival 2016. Synopsis: ''Lame Ducks'' is a 75-minute emotionally-driven psycho-drama that takes place in the East Village. After a break-up, Kyle places an ad on Craigslist to take in a new roommate. ...
- Rehearses Dec. 3 & 7; shoots on second or third week of December (two nights, 6:30-10 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting a dark fantasy drama, "Reunion," set in Euro Medieval time period. It is centered around the rogue protagonist Will, and his turbulent relationship with Victus, the charismatic leader of a mercenary army. The story is focused on their reunion after the tragic betrayal two years back.
- Read through will be held on Dec. 9, 7-10 p.m.; rehearsals begin Jan. 10, 2016 and are held three times/week tentatively scheduled for Wednesday & Thursday / 7-10 p.m. and Sundays / 1-4 p.m. Final two weeks of rehearsal, January 31-February 11, could include Sundays /12:30-5:30 p.m. & Mondays-Thursdays 6:30-10:30 p.m.; runs Feb. 13-28, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island." Company states: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Actors of all genders from the age of ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 5-March 6, 2016 (Fridays, 8 p.m.; Saturdays 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sundays 3 p.m.); performs Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. with additional performance on Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. All performances in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Anaheim, CA
Casting selected roles for "Dogfight," a musical. Synopsis: On the eve of their deployment, three young Marines set out for one final boys’ night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But when one meets an awkward and idealistic waitress he enlists to win a cruel bet, she rewrites ...
- Shoots Dec. 18-20 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4, 5, 6 in San Jose, CA and Dec 3, 4, 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Secret of 40." Synopsis: Devastated by the loss of his mother, Josh tracks down an odd ritual and tries to contact his mother on the other side, accidentally inviting a powerful demon into his life.
- Rehearses Dec. 2015; shoots Jan. 2016 at a designated soundstage in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Austin, TX
Casting "Echo," a paranormal comedy short film about a couple that hunts frauds of the supernatural in the late 80s. This is a student production, with the possible chance of it being posted on YouTube.
- Rehearses Dec. 12-Feb. 5 (weeknights and Sat. or Sun. mornings); runs Feb. 5-20 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.; Feb. 18, 7 p.m.) in Shelton, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Shelton, CT
Casting a non-profit, community-theater production of "Hairspray," the musical based on the 1988 John Waters film "Hairspray."
- Rehearses Jan. 12-22; runs Jan. 22-Mar. 26 (with an option to extend into the spring and beyond) at The Spider House, 2908 Fruth St., Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Austin, TX
Casting the Austin production of Magnificent Bastards Productions' smash hit, "Shit-faced Shakespeare." Producer states: "One of the UK’s most successful shows, playing to sell-out crowds since 2010 and transferring to the Leicester Theatre in London's West End in 2016! An entirely serious Shakespeare play with a single drunken actor thrown ...
- Read-through Dec. 13 (1-5 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3 (1-10 p.m.) at Taylor Hall, 1775 N. Indian Hill Blvd., Claremont, CA; runs Feb. 10-24 (Tues. & Wed., 7:30 p.m.; matinee Feb. 24, 2:30 p.m.; total of six performances) on the Candlelight Pavilion stage in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Claremont, CA
Casting Inland Valley Repertory Theatre's production of "Funny Girl."
- Runs Mar. 1-Aug. 7 in Wellesley and Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting company for the CSC2 2016 season. Season includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearses early March; runs May 5-May 10, 2016 at Babson College in Wellesley; possible extension May 16-20, 2016 in Boston) and "Love's Labour's Lost" (Rehearses mid-June; runs Jul. 20-Aug. 7, 2016 in Boston Common.)
- Rehearsals begin early February and run typically three days a week thru early April; runs weekends Apr. 8-24, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a spring production of "Young Frederick Douglass" by Walt Vail. About The Play: An adaptation of "The Life And Times of Frederick Douglass" by Frederick Douglass, the play follows the young life of Frederick Douglass from his assignment to a Baltimore family in 1828, through his process of learning ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.