- Season runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting the 2014-15 GableStage season. Season includes "Bad Jews" (Joshua Harmon, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 21), "Choir Boy" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 24-Feb. 22, 2015), "New Jerusalem" (David Ives, writer. Rehearsals begin March 3; runs March 28-April 26), "Casa Valentina" ...
- Flexible rehearsal schedule; performs Nov. 30 & Dec. 7 on Long Island.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Merrick, NY
Casting "A Merry Mini Nutcracker."
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 7; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14 Thursdays & Fridays 8:00 p.m., Saturdays 3:00 & 8:00 p.m., Sundays 2:00 p.m. No performances Thanksgiving week in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Handle With Care," an off-Broadway Jewish Christmas story.
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Runs Sept. 23-Dec. 23 at 7 p.m. and Nov. 19 with possibilities of added dates in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 9, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre performers for "Don't Tell Mama" fall showcases.
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Performs Dec. 6 & 7 at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
LA Unbound is seeking dancers of all styles and experience levels for its updated version of the holiday classic "The Nutcracker." The show will feature many styles of dance, including contemporary, hip-hop, tap, ballet/pointe, and Bollywood.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...