- Rehearsal dates TBD (three mandatory rehearsals) in November; shoots Dec. 5-7 (night shoots, 6 p.m.-3 a.m.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama,' a film project by Geof Oppenheimer, commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University. Synopsis: "Drama" is a ghost story of capitalism, concerning the exchange of capital as social communication. Director states: "The project will premiere in the fall of 2015."
- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and weekends until tech week (Nov. 22-26) in Riverside, CA; runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, & 7 at The Box Theater in Riverside.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Riverside, CA
Casting the Elton John and Tim Rice musical "Aida." Producers state: "A beautifully-staged musical of love, family, and love that is timeless. The production will stay true to its original concept and be presented at The Box Riverside Theater, a new venue with great atmosphere for this epic story--Aida, Radames, ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre; staff includes producer/director Joshua Carr, choreographer Joanna Tsang, and musical director Justin Gray. Seeking non-union, local San Diego actors; however, will consider L.A.-based with possible housing for principal roles. The role of Anna and the King have been cast. All ...