- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 1 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, 25 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner," a play based on the 1967 screenplay by William Rose.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 7 in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 23 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Don't Dress for Dinner," a physically comedic play about a feverishly fast-paced farce that features extra marital affairs, plot twists, mistaken identities, and deceptions.
- Rehearses October–November (two-three rehearsals/wk.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 at Clove Creek Dinner Theater, 169 Myers Corners Rd., Wappingers, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Fishkill, NY
Casting Ken Ludwig’s "Lend Me a Tenor," directed for Clove Creek Dinner Theater by Michael Joyce.
- Runs Dec. 5-7 and 12-13 in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26, 27 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Rugrats: A Live Musical," a musical based on Nickelodeon's classic hit animated series about life from a baby's point of view. Synopsis: The Rugrats are Tommy, our one-year-old hero, and his friends, Chukie, Phil and Lil and his cousin Angelica. Whenever adults are around, the Rugrats act like real ...
- Rehearses mid-October through December; runs Dec. 4-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Going to Market," which deals with ex-cons and an immigrant community struggling to manage their lives at home and as part of a working class work force out of the Bronx. Devin, a young father from the South is faced with more than he bargained for when he moves ...