- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 8; tech Feb. 9-15; runs Feb. 16-22 in NYC. Rehearsals will be held on or near Columbia University campus at 116th and Broadway; performances will be held at The Connelly, 220 East 4th St.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Columbia Stages' upcoming production of "The Hour of the Star," directed by Dara Malina. This is a Columbia University School of the Arts MFA Theater Directing thesis project. Synopsis: Published shortly after Lispector’s death in 1977, "The Hour of the Star" follows distraught narrator Rodrigo S.M. and his young ...
- Shoots weekend of Dec 5-7 with possible pickups Dec. 8-14 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Pause and Reflect," a student film in which seven characters sit in a diner, living their lives. At first everything seems normal, leading up to the dropping of a cup. But then we go into the inner lives of each of the characters, and we find that not everything ...
- Rehearses Jan. 12-23, 2015; tech Jan. 17; runs Jan. 24 (7 p.m.), Jan. 25 (3 p.m.), Jan. 29-30 & Feb. 5-7 (7 p.m.), and Feb. 8 (3 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Zoltar." Synopsis: What happens when a plan doesn't turn out exactly as you intended? Adam finds out the hard way while standing in front of the Wonder Wheel one evening at Brooklyn's Coney Island on the eve of September 11, 2001. With thoughts of marriage on his mind, he ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Auditions will be held at the bBooth mobile studio on Friday, December 5, from 3pm to 7pm in the KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2014 Village, near the Ferris Wheel, on Chick Hearn Court at LA LIVE. Selected singers will be contacted for rehearsal dates. The Production, entitled The bBooth LIVE Concert, will be held on December 18 at 7-9pm at Hollywood & Highland Center Court in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for singers to perform at the December 18 bBooth LIVE Concert at Hollywood & Highland Center to be held from 7pm-9pm PST.
- Rehearses Dec. 11 & 18, (6-8 p.m.), break for three weeks and continue January through February (excluding Feb. 4-7) (some rehearsals 4-5:30 p.m. and some Saturdays); performs Feb. 20-Mar. 8 (Fri.-Sun.) at Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 8, 9 in Ojai, CA
Seeking youth and adult actors who sing and dance to perform in a multi-generational production of "A Year With Frog and Toad," an original Broadway musical directed by Gai Jones, in conjunction with Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio. Synopsis: A charming “buddy comedy” based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books featuring a ...