- Shoots July 17, 24, and 31, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Basic Camp), and July 26 & 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m. (Advanced Camp) at Pepperdine University in Malibu.
- Seeking submissions from: Malibu, CA
Seeking participants for Pepperdine University's Summer Film Camp, featuring four various student films (drama, comedy, action, and music video).
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 3 in New York, NY and Aug 2 in NY, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...