- "Kiss Me Kate" rehearsals begin June 23, daily at 2:30 p.m., weekends 9 a.m.-5 p.m., runs during the weekends of July 9-19, Thursday-Sunday; "Wonderful Town" rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16 at Reagle Music Theatre, 617 Lexington St., Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 25 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Kiss Me Kate," starring Broadway's Sarah Pfisterer as Lilli Vanessi/Kate and Rick Hilsabeck as Fred Graham/Petruchio, and "Wonderful Town."
- Season rehearses and runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for three available roles in three shows of Connecticut Repertory Theatre's season. Shows include: "Les Miserables" (Alain Boubilil and Claude-Michel Schonberg, writers. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs May 28-June 7); "Peter Pan" (Morris Charlap, music; Carolyn Leigh, lyrics; based on the play by Sir J. M. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 10-Aug. 23 (Fri.-Sun.) in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 23 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Hairspray," the Tony Award-winning musical. Director states: "This production will be a closer, more personal look at this vivacious celebration of rock 'n' roll, revolution, and love against all odds."
- Rehearses July 13-23; runs July 24-Aug. 23 (Fri.-Sun.) in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Tats: The Experience," a provocative multimedia play about current changes in tattoo popularity in America.
- Season runs in DC.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Washington, DC
Casting Theater J 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Queens Girls in the World," (Caleen Sinnette Jennings, writer. Elenor Holdridge, dir. Runs Sept. 16-Oct. 11); "Sons of the Prophet" (Stephen Karam, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 20); "The Sisters Rosenweig" (Wendy Wasserstein, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; runs Jan. ...
- New London Barn Playhouse is located in New London, NH. Northern Stage is located in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in White River Junction, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in both the New London Barn Playhouse and Northern Stage Seasons. 2015-16 Northern Stage Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Carol Dunne, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 7-31); "Mary Poppins" (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Nevada City, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2015 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival to include "Romeo and Juliet" (Charles Fee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 12; runs July 11-Aug. 22) and "The Fantasticks" (Victoria Bussert, dir. Rehearsals begin June 12; runs July 18-Aug. 23).
- Rehearsals begin June 23-July 19 and Aug. 11-15 at Signature Theatre in NYC; runs July 21-Aug.8 in Westport, CT and Aug. 15-Sept. 27 (with possible 3-week extension) at Signature Theatre in NYC. Note: Actors must be available for all production dates.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Love and Money," a co-production with Signature Theatre NYC.
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 23, 2015-June 24, 2016 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Actor's Theatre of Charlotte's 2015-16 season.
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Ellenville, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...