- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY and Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting an Equity African-American male actor to join the acting company of Dallas Theater Center for one year, to play roles in "Mountaintop" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15), "All the Way," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 27, 2016), and "Dreamgirls" (Rehearsals begin May 5; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Godspell" (John Fanelli, dir.; Bill Stanley, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9); and "Backward in High Heels" (Jeremy Benton, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 20).
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: May 27, Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Guthrie Theatre. Season includes: "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, author; John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Cocoanuts" (Irving Berlin, music & lyrics; George S. Kaufman, book; Mark Bedard, adaptation; Gregg Coffin, musical adaptation; David Ivers, ...
- Fall Festival runs Sept. 18-19 & 25-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting Artemisia's 2015-2016 theatre season. Fall festival inclues six female-driven plays to be staged as readings. Plays and spring and summer productions to be announced at a later date.
- Rehearses June 6 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.), June 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 10 ((3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 15 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 17 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 20 (1-5 p.m.); June 22 (1-5 p.m.); June 24 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 29 (6-10 p.m.): July 2 (6-10 p.m.); July 6 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 10 (6-10 p.m.); July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); July 12 (12-4 p.m.); and July 17 (6-11 p.m.). Runs July 18 (7 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "To celebrate our ten-year anniversary creating theater on 42nd St., Manhattan Repertory Theatre will be bringing back the first production produced by Manhattan Rep--the tenth anniversary production of the hysterical romantic comedy about dating, 'The Match Game' by Ken Wolf. The ...
- Shooting June 8-July 3, in Denton, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Denton, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Marisol." Project description: "The film is a contemporary drama inspired by the real-life stories of 1st and 2nd generation Mexican-Americans and their difficulties surrounding immigration in the state of Texas."
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 8 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking actors for the Guthrie Theatre 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "To Kill a Mockingbird" (John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Coconauts" (David Ivers, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20-Jan. 3); "A Christmas Carol" (Joe Chvala, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Shoots July 3-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a documentary short about four lost insecure teenage girls who go on a camping trip to find themselves. These girls should actually have insecurity issues, eating disorders, depression, lack of self esteem, or feel lost or without a passion--anything in this realm. Coordinator states: "We are looking to genuinely ...
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...
- Shoots the final week of June/early July (two-day shoot) in Leeds, United Kingdom.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Leeds, NY
Casting "Our Day," a romantic film short about the enduring long term friendships of two couples that blossomed into romance from an early age. The story juxtaposes two relationships and deals with the complexities of long distance love and the struggles that life can bring.
- Season runs Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10, in New York, NY and Jun 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for John Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1); "Miracle on 34th Street" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3); "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 7; runs Mar. 24-May 8); "Thoroughly Modern ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 15 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Storybook Musical Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Wizard of Oz" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Dec. 19, 2015-Jan. 18, 2016; hiatus from Dec. 31, 2015-Jan. 12, 2016); "Jack & the Beanstalk" (rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2016; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Beauty & ...
- Session one (Bullying, Body Image, Girl Empowerment, Equal Rights Amendment) runs June 28 (1-6 p.m.), June 29 (3-6 p.m.), and June 30 (12-3 p.m.). Session two (Gun Violence, Access to Education, and Economic Empowerment) runs July 12 (1-5 p.m.), July 13 (3-6 p.m.), and July 14 (12-3 p.m.). Session three (child abuse, trafficking, domestic violence, neglect, foster care system) runs Aug. 9 (1-6 p.m.), Aug. 10 (3-6 p.m.), and Aug. 11 (12-3 p.m.). All sessions are in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for free theater intensives with Girl Be Heard, a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Each three-day session will include speakers related to the specified topics, a creative space for new work, and a guerrilla-style ...