- Shoots July 28-Aug. 3 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Shadows of the Past," a student horror film about three high school friends who accidentally murder an innocent bystander whose shadow comes back to life from the dead to try and kill them all and avenge his death one year later.
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- Rehearsals begin July 10 (three-four per wk.; mostly afternoons, some eves.) in NYC and Brooklyn, NY; performs Aug. 24, 25, 26, or 27 (one night only) for the first night of festival; Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, 2, or 3 (one night only) for semi-final round; and Sept. 16 for final round at the Elektra Theatre in the Times Square Arts Center, NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Going Up: The Elevator Musical," an original short musical comedy. Casting director states: "This is for the New York New Works Festival, a juried festival by prominent Broadway producers." Synopsis: Five New Yorkers are stuck in an elevator where they must endure one another’s neurotic behaviors, overcome their own ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 21; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 14, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Estrella Cruz (The Junkyard Queen)."
- Rehearsals begin early August; shoots Sept. 10-early October in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Art of the Deal." Creator states: "A revenge fantasy for the 99%, and a harsh satire with a hint of nihilism. Shot and distributed as a serialized, closed-story 'limited' web series. Looking to find small, bit players to round out the cast. These are cool eccentrics - performers ...
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...