- Rehearsals begin May 15 (3-4 days per/wk. from May 15-June 17); runs June 18-July 27 (Weds. 7 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY
Casting "Grey Street" an original psychedelic rock opera/musical extravaganza. Producer's description: "A 21st century Muse seduces the ambition of Princeton University, Greek Mythology Professor William Grey, as he breathes in her poison. Can you taste her? Can you feel her? Dream on... Dream on…..Go down to Grey Street, where dreams ...
- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Shadowland Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "Greater Tuna" (Jaston Williams, Joe Sears & Ed Howard, writers. Jim Ligon, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 2-18), "Good People"(David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin May 13; runs May 30-June 15), "Three Viewings" (Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. James Glossman, ...
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 25, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).