- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses Oct. 3, 10 a.m.-noon and Oct. 20, 7-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church; runs Oct. 22 and 23, 6-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Trafficked: The Experience," a play. Nonprofit states: "The purpose is to produce a theatrical event to educate the general public about teenaged human trafficking in Houston. Through "Trafficked: The Experience," Free the Captives is giving the public the opportunity to see and experience some of the same emotions and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11, 2016 in NYC: out-of-town performances begin on/about May 31, 2016; out-of-town closing July 3, 2016. Broadway previews and opening TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY and Sep 16 in New York, NY and Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various roles in "The Spongebob Musical," a new production, beginning an out of town run and then moving to Broadway.