- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearses mid-May in Central New Jersey; performs two shows July 12 at Crossroads Theater in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting "Bag Ladies: Unpacked," created by Kimberly A. Cullen. Producer states: "This debut musical depicts the real-life struggles of five women with spiritual and emotional baggage."
- Performs July 16-Aug. 3 (15 shows) at the historic (air-conditioned) Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave, Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27, May 10, 12, 13, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Rehearses mid-July; shoots July 29-Aug. 3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New york, NY
Casting "No.77," a dramatic student film for New York Film Academy set in a mysterious hotel.
- Rehearses June 3-July 17; runs July 18-27 at the Performer's Corner, 214 Hardy St., Inglewood.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Inglewood, CA
Casting "OWD (Old White Dudes Can't Rap)," a story of an old white dude in his eighties who is really a poet however he is caught up into the world of rap so much so that he has transformed himself into a rap artist of today.
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Asolo Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Oscar Hammerstein and Joshua Logan, book; Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct.14; previews begin Nov. 11; closes Dec. 28, 2014); "The Matchmaker" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 2, 2014; ...
- Rehearsals and productions run September 2014-July 2015, in Portland, OR. Some productions will include national and international tours.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Portland, OR
BodyVox is casting male and female dancers for its 2014-15 season, including national and international tours and performances. We are seeking professional quality dancers who are theatrical, athletic, and have a strong contemporary ballet base. Good improvisational skills and a commitment to performance are important. Any acrobatic training or ability ...
- Rehearses June 23-July 9; runs July 10-Aug. 3 with a possible one-week extension in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity and two non-Equity actors for "Marvelous Wonderettes, Caps & Gowns."