- Rehearsal begins July 14; runs Aug. 7-Sept. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "In Love and Warcraft."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Olney, MD
Casting Olney Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Bakersfirld Mist" (Stephen Sachs, playwright; John Vreeke, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6–June 5); "Marjorie Prime" (Jordan Harrison, playwright; Jason Loewith, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2; runs Feb. 26–Mar. 27); "Carmen" (Moises Kaufman, writer-dir.; Arturo O'Farrill after Bizet, music. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 3 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Mojada: A Medea." Synopsis: Luis Alfaro, author of the explosive Oedipus el Rey, continues his brilliant reexamination of the Greek classics through a modern lens: Mojada is a breathtaking reimagining of Euripides Medea transported to East Los Angeles. Medea, a Mexican seamstress with extraordinary skill, is running from a ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Runs May 15-July 3 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 North Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "The King & I," a musical by Rodgers & Hammerstein.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs June 6-July 12, Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA and Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Into the Woods," a musical with a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical format that follows the classic tales of "Cinderella," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Rapunzel," all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his ...